Start by marking “Treat Her Right (PI & Men To The Rescue, #4) (Unabridged)” as Want to Read:
Treat Her Right  (PI & Men To The Rescue, #4) (Unabridged)

Treat Her Right (PI & Men To The Rescue, #4) (PI & Men to the Rescue #4)

Gorgeous, statuesque fitness expert Wynn Lane can't help but fall for her sexy neighbor, paramedic Zack Granger, and his adorable daughter. But brash, outspoken Wynn is not Zack's idea of mommy material, even though she's making daddy's libido do flip-flops. Still, the laws of attraction rule - and Wynn is a force of nature all her own!

©2001 Lori Foster; (P)2009 Harlequin
Audiobook
Published February 6th 2009 by Harlequin Enterprises, Ltd. (first published October 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Treat Her Right (PI & Men To The Rescue, #4), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Treat Her Right (PI & Men To The Rescue, #4)

Jan
Dec 12, 2011 Jan rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This looked to be right in my alley, since I'm a huge fan of heroines who change up the hero's life like a whirlwind. Lori Foster is always a bit hit or miss with me, but I was intrigued enough to hope for the best.

Alas, this was definitely a miss. A big one at that.

I'm not a huge fan of fast romances that play over a short period in general. Here half of the book plays on the day they meet, then we get stuff about a week later, and the ending is one month after that. The pacing is just all kind
Susan
Fun book. Zack is a single dad to a four year old girl. He wants to marry again and give his daughter a mother. But with his schedule as a paramedic and his definite ideas on what he wants, he hasn't had much success in his search. Wynn is thrilled to have her own place to live after sharing with a couple roommates. She'd love to find a man who will love her for who she is, but isn't very hopeful right now.

I loved their first meeting. Zack is awakened after a long night on duty by the racket of
Candace
I was so looking forward to Zack's story, but was a little disappointed. I loved getting to know the character of Dani (his 4 year old daughter) and laughed out loud several times at some of the adorable things she said.

I was disappointed in all the references to Wynn's size. I understand that the author was trying to get us to understand that she was not a petite little thing, but still it seemed like every interaction there was some reference to her size.

Delilah refers to her as having a body
Kathy
Jul 31, 2012 Kathy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, family
Adriana Fogaça
Jul 09, 2013 Adriana Fogaça rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Homens do Resgate 04.
Uma Amante Maravilhosa.
Lora Foster.
2004.

Já havia me apaixonado por Zack no livro do Mick, mas adorei conhecê-lo melhor. Maior figura. E sua menininha não fica atrás é uma gracinha. É obvio que Wynn vai se apaixonar pelas duas figuras imediatamente.

O problema é que Zack tem uma idéia ridícula de que tem que encontrar uma mulher completamente diferente de Wynn para ser sua esposa e exemplo para Dani. Será que ele vai perceber que o mais importante é o amor que os três sentem u
Mem
T852. Oct01 Wynn Lane, physical therapist, has bought a house which is next door to Zack Granger, paramedic. Zack has a 4yr old daughter, Dani, and has realized she needs a woman in her life so he is looking. Wynn does not what he has been thinking of in a possible wife. Her parents show up and have decided it's time to find a house and live near their son and daughter.
Heather
Jan 17, 2012 Heather rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. While older, it hit all my favorite bits: strong, outspoken woman; hot men friends; a true hero as the hero; and, if a child must be part of the plot, make that child adorable. I feel like I've read the other books in this series, and while this can be a stand alone, I now feel an intense urge to find them and re-read them.
RamenGrrl
ugh. of all the irritating, stereotypical, trite...just didn't like it. zack wants a feminine woman. cue wynn, tomboy, no frills, pushy. he's a jerk and she still wants him. whatever.

dnf, stopped reading at 45%
Silverana
Mar 24, 2013 Silverana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: p
Another good book by Lori Foster. But after reading so many her books, it doesn't feel right that all the male characters, even the secondary characters are all good looking. That doesn't happen in the real world.
Dawn ♥ romance
Oct 14, 2011 Dawn ♥ romance rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor
I enjoyed so many aspects of this story – a dad so devoted to his young daughter, a particularly hilarious scene, plus a realistic heroine with flaws and a hero attracted to it all. Fitness expert Wynn moves in next door to paramedic Zack and his 4-year-old daughter.
C.  (Christy)
A fun, hot contemporary romance with two flawed, but likable main characters. Zack’s four-year-old daughter was adorable and added a lot of humor to the story. Highly recommended.
Lynda
Nov 07, 2009 Lynda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: x2009-read
Unabridged Audiobook
Johanna
Sep 19, 2012 Johanna rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: making-me-pissed
I was a little irritated by the character of Zack. He's a little bit too one-dimensional. He didn't really interest me.
Kristi
Apr 29, 2011 Kristi rated it liked it
Pretty standard romance fair. If you enjoyed Lori Foster's other contemporary romance titles you'll likely enjoy this one as well.
Amber
When I start cussing the hero out and calling him an idiot, an author has created characters I can engage with.
Kristine
Loved this! The little girl and three ginormous brother totally made this story a great one.
Trina
Trina rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2014
Roxy Alice
Roxy Alice rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2012
Natka
Natka rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2013
LaShawnda Brown
LaShawnda Brown rated it really liked it
Oct 30, 2015
Shaquida Vergo
Shaquida Vergo rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2015
Jolanta Jolanciukas
Jolanta Jolanciukas rated it liked it
Nov 21, 2012
Jenna
Jenna rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2011
Tracey
Tracey rated it liked it
Mar 26, 2010
Tammi
Tammi rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2016
Frances Botelho
Frances Botelho rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2014
Belia
Belia rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2012
Jay
Jay rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2012
Lea
Lea rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2010
Lori Foster's New Winston Story Featured in New Anthology 1 5 Dec 01, 2009 09:59AM
Lori Foster's New Winston Story Featured in New Anthology 1 3 Dec 01, 2009 09:51AM
  • The Private Eye / Beguiled
  • Whatever Reilly Wants... (Three-Way Wager, #2)
  • Under His Skin
  • Shelter In A Soldier's Arms (Silhouette Special Edition, #1400)
  • Double Take
  • My Fake Fiancee
  • First Date (The Bridesmaid Chronicles, #1)
  • Hot Chocolate (Winston Brothers, #1)
  • Against the Odds (Harlequin Blaze, #69)
  • Caught on Camera
  • Luke
  • Royal's Child (The Justice Way, #3)
  • I Do, I Do, I Do
  • Ready, Willing and Abel (Passion in Paradise: The Men of the McKinnon Sisters, #3)
  • Charmed (Ghost Hunters, #0.5; Winston Brothers, #2)
  • Liam's Perfect Woman (Home to Harbor Town, #2)
  • Land of Dreams
  • The Billionaire Next Door

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...

PI & Men to the Rescue (6 books)
  • Beguiled (PI & Men to the Rescue #1)
  • Wanton (PI & Men to the Rescue, #2)
  • Caught In The Act (PI & Men to the Rescue #3)
  • Mr. November (PI & Men To The Rescue, #5)
  • Uncovered (Men of Courage, #3; PI & Men to the Rescue, #6)