Start by marking “Treat Her Right (Men To The Rescue #4) (Unabridged)” as Want to Read:
Treat Her Right (Men To The Rescue #4) (Unabridged)

Treat Her Right (Men To The Rescue #4) (PI & Men to the Rescue #4)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  473 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Gorgeous, statuesque fitness expert Wynn Lane can't help but fall for her sexy neighbor, paramedic Zack Granger, and his adorable daughter. But brash, outspoken Wynn is not Zack's idea of mommy material, even though she's making daddy's libido do flip-flops. Still, the laws of attraction rule - and Wynn is a force of nature all her own!

2001 Lori Foster; (P)2009 Harlequin
Audiobook
Published February 6th 2009 by Harlequin Enterprises, Ltd. (first published October 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Treat Her Right (Men To The Rescue #4), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Treat Her Right (Men To The Rescue #4)

Jan
This looked to be right in my alley, since I'm a huge fan of heroines who change up the hero's life like a whirlwind. Lori Foster is always a bit hit or miss with me, but I was intrigued enough to hope for the best.

Alas, this was definitely a miss. A big one at that.

I'm not a huge fan of fast romances that play over a short period in general. Here half of the book plays on the day they meet, then we get stuff about a week later, and the ending is one month after that. The pacing is just all kind
Candace
I was so looking forward to Zack's story, but was a little disappointed. I loved getting to know the character of Dani (his 4 year old daughter) and laughed out loud several times at some of the adorable things she said.

I was disappointed in all the references to Wynn's size. I understand that the author was trying to get us to understand that she was not a petite little thing, but still it seemed like every interaction there was some reference to her size.

Delilah refers to her as having a body
Kathy
Allie
ugh. of all the irritating, stereotypical, trite...just didn't like it. zack wants a feminine woman. cue wynn, tomboy, no frills, pushy. he's a jerk and she still wants him. whatever.

dnf, stopped reading at 45%
Adriana Fogaça
Homens do Resgate 04.
Uma Amante Maravilhosa.
Lora Foster.
2004.

Já havia me apaixonado por Zack no livro do Mick, mas adorei conhecê-lo melhor. Maior figura. E sua menininha não fica atrás é uma gracinha. É obvio que Wynn vai se apaixonar pelas duas figuras imediatamente.

O problema é que Zack tem uma idéia ridícula de que tem que encontrar uma mulher completamente diferente de Wynn para ser sua esposa e exemplo para Dani. Será que ele vai perceber que o mais importante é o amor que os três sentem u
Heather
I loved this book. While older, it hit all my favorite bits: strong, outspoken woman; hot men friends; a true hero as the hero; and, if a child must be part of the plot, make that child adorable. I feel like I've read the other books in this series, and while this can be a stand alone, I now feel an intense urge to find them and re-read them.
Dawn ♥ romance
I enjoyed so many aspects of this story – a dad so devoted to his young daughter, a particularly hilarious scene, plus a realistic heroine with flaws and a hero attracted to it all. Fitness expert Wynn moves in next door to paramedic Zack and his 4-year-old daughter.
Silverana
Another good book by Lori Foster. But after reading so many her books, it doesn't feel right that all the male characters, even the secondary characters are all good looking. That doesn't happen in the real world.
Kristi
Pretty standard romance fair. If you enjoyed Lori Foster's other contemporary romance titles you'll likely enjoy this one as well.
Johanna
I was a little irritated by the character of Zack. He's a little bit too one-dimensional. He didn't really interest me.
Amber
When I start cussing the hero out and calling him an idiot, an author has created characters I can engage with.
Kristine
Loved this! The little girl and three ginormous brother totally made this story a great one.
Lynda
Unabridged Audiobook
Lux
Lux marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Hilary
Hilary marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Fida M
Fida M added it
Jun 13, 2015
Karen Arrowood
Karen Arrowood marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Simone Boyer
Simone Boyer marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Dreamer
Dreamer marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Stephanie Mcdannald
Stephanie Mcdannald marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Tammie Burnette
Tammie Burnette marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Lori Foster's New Winston Story Featured in New Anthology 1 3 Dec 01, 2009 09:51AM
  • Whatever Reilly Wants... (Three-Way Wager, #2)
  • Under His Skin
  • Shelter In A Soldier's Arms (Silhouette Special Edition, #1400)
  • The Private Eye / Beguiled
  • Luke (Harlequin Temptation, #938)
  • Hot Chocolate (included: Winston Brothers, #1)
  • Charmed (Harmony #0.5 included; Winston Brothers #2 included)
  • My Fake Fiancee
  • Caught on Camera (Harlequin Blaze #608)
  • Double Take
  • I Do, I Do, I Do
  • Land of Dreams
  • Learning to Forgive (The Sinclair Men, #3)
  • First Date (The Bridesmaid Chronicles, #1)
  • Sophie and the Scorching Sicilian (The Balfour Brides #4)
  • Deadly Ties (Deadly, #2)
  • The Billionaire Next Door

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...

PI & Men to the Rescue (6 books)
  • Beguiled (Men to the Rescue #1)
  • Wanton: Blaze (PI & Men to the Rescue, #2)
  • Caught In The Act  (Men to the Rescue #3)
  • Mr. November (Men To The Rescue #5) (Harlequin Temptation, No. 856)
  • Fallen Angels (Beguiled/Wanton/Uncovered)
When You Dare (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #1) Savor the Danger (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #3) Trace of Fever (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #2) A Perfect Storm (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #4) Causing Havoc (SBC Fighters, #1)