Start by marking “She's Got the Look” as Want to Read:
She's Got the Look

She's Got the Look (Walker Brothers #2)

Newly divorced and back in her hometown, Melody Tanner is ready to change her life for the better. Her girlfriends think it's the perfect time to revisit the lists they came up with as a joke at Melody's bachelorette party--a list of five men they could sleep with no matter what.

But when Melody looks at her list, she discovers two of the men are already dead. Worse, the ho
Published September 1st 2005 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about She's Got the Look, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She's Got the Look

Paige  Bookdragon
What a let down.

I was highly entertained by the story of the first Walker brother (Johnny Walker; the hero,not the drink) and I was excited to read Nick Walker's story.

I shouldn't have read it.

I love Nick Walker's character in SHE MAKES ME CRAZY, in which the title of the first book should be entirely appropriate for this one. He was badass and the story had a lot of potential. The author could focus on Nick's life and his demons to conquer as an ex-marine or maybe, his life back in Joyful. But
Pamela(AllHoney)
Light on suspense/mystery, heavy on the romance. Light-hearted and witty. The mystery was fairly easy to figure but there were a few red herrings that tried to steer you away.
Theresa
Jan 01, 2016 Theresa rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
After reading the synopsis for this book, I was thinking along the lines of Linda Howard's Mr. Perfect but this was not the case. This was a very light, fluffy read where the heroine's never really in danger and what are supposedly side characters play almost as large a role as the 'main' characters. The 'mystery'/suspense was very easy to figure out and definitely not compelling, and the relationship between the main characters is very much based on sex, leading to some frequent and pretty grap ...more
Ry
Nov 28, 2009 Ry rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult, romance
Melody and Nick are two of my favorite book characters ever. Most likely becuase Nick is so gorgeous, and Melody knows how to weild a "deadly weapon" aka, a golf-club. Seriously, they are both messed up in very realistic ways. Mel was a child model and never really had a normal family life. She thought her marriage at 21 would be different. Six years later, she winds up back in Savannah, Georgia. Nick is an ex-marine-current-cop, who experienced a quick marriage and an even quicker divorce at th ...more
Maria (Ri)
I finished this fairly quick read last night. Overall, just OK. It takes quite a while to get into any of the mystery or romance part of the story. There is a nice red herring bit that made me think one way for most of the book, thinking I was so smart to have figured it all out, when, bam! That ain't it, sister. On the romance side of things, some of the sex scenes are really hot and some are a little cheesy, but fun all the same.
Sara
Oct 15, 2011 Sara rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: suspense, romance
Melody, a former child/teen model, suddenly finds herself alone and emotional after an ugly divorce in which "the dick with the drill" got all her money. Before you know it, she's embroiled in the mysterious deaths of 2 of the men from her list she made at her bachelorette party years ago. Is there a connection?
❀ Crystal ✿ -
Kick-ass book. Nick and Melody were both scorned in love and have little faith in relationships. and love. She makes up a fantasy sex list in which all the men mysteriously keep dying. Hilarious and just plain good story. You can understand both characters so well and can easily relate, even with such a weird topic. the emotions are feel-able and way he talks to her is swoon-worthy.
Julie
May 21, 2013 Julie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romcom
I mistook this for more of a mystery and as a consequence was disappointed overall and ended up wishing I hadn't battled on to the finish. Even though this is not really my thing story wise, I did like the writer's style of writing and if a slightly raunchy romance is what you are looking for then you will enjoy this offering.
Shae
Jun 26, 2009 Shae rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good book, but the first one in the series was better. I was expecting it to take place in Joyful (the town in the first book), so I was sad when it didn't. The characters were pretty sweet, but once they fell in love, they became a little too flowery for me.
Katie
May 26, 2009 Katie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-09
This is great. She pulls out her old list of men should could sleep with no matter what. Pretty ridiculous so far. But then they start dying and she keeps being put together with her number one man.
Jane Doe
Fun, fast read, very light on the mystery. Lots of witty banter and funny misunderstandings. Will probably read book 1, when I need a light humorous read.
Sandhya
Mar 01, 2013 Sandhya rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved Walker series!!
A nice, simple, romantic read!!
Would really like to try Ms.Kelly's other books!!
Fez
Aug 26, 2012 Fez rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots of lovely romantic bits that make u clap hands and go awwwww... Loved it
Janeiowa
Apr 03, 2013 Janeiowa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This is my first Leslie Kelly work, and I loved it. There is both a lot of mystery/murder and romance in one great package.
Nada
Nada rated it liked it
Jul 07, 2008
Luann
Luann rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2014
Shima salavati
Shima salavati rated it did not like it
Sep 22, 2009
Mariah
Mariah rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2009
Eileanoir
Eileanoir rated it it was ok
Jan 23, 2014
Jenny
Jenny rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2008
Juno
Juno rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2013
Berrak Bora
Berrak Bora rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2012
francine
francine rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2012
Lisa Hughes
Lisa Hughes rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2010
Karla
Karla rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2011
Amber
Amber rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2012
Joy
Joy rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2014
Katrenna Vangilder
Katrenna Vangilder rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2011
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2012
  • Heat Wave: Rex on the Beach/Getting Into Trouble/Shaken and Stirred
  • Teaming Up (Harlequin NASCAR, #26)
  • NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural
  • Hearts Under Caution
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • The Black Sheep and the Hidden Beauty (Unholy Trinity #2)
  • Turn My World Upside Down: Jo's Story
  • Wolf Trap (Wolf Moons, #2)
  • A Love Beyond Words
  • Our Little Secret
  • The Truth About Cats & Dogs (Men of Courage #4; Fear Familiar, #18)
  • British Bad Boys
  • Feisty Firefighters Bundle: Aftershock / The Firefighter's Baby / Facing the Fire
  • Boys of Summer
  • Promoted to Wife?
  • One Night with Prince Charming (Aristocratic Grooms, #2)
  • Old Enough to Know Better
  • Christmas Weddings: His Christmas Eve Proposal / Snowbound Bride / Their Christmas Vows

New York Times Bestselling author, Leslie Kelly writes sexy romances and dark romantic thrillers. A four-time RWA RITA Award nominee, eleven-time Romantic Times Award nominee and 2006 RT Award winner, Leslie has become known for her delightful characters, sparkling dialogue
More about Leslie Kelly...

Walker Brothers (2 books)
  • She Drives Me Crazy (Walker Brothers, #1)