Start by marking “Murder Has no Class (Bellehaven House #3)” as Want to Read:
Murder Has no Class (Bellehaven House #3)

Murder Has no Class (A Bellehaven House Mystery #3)

A headmistress gets a primer in murder in the third Bellehaven House mystery.

Lord Stalham has claimed innocence in the murder of his father, even after they've hanged him. Now Stalham's ghost is haunting Meredith Llewellyn. The headmistress needs her sleep, so she sets out for the truth-and discovers a high-society scandal.

Published January 5th 2010 by Berkley Prime Crime (first published December 23rd 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Murder Has no Class, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murder Has no Class

Dharia Scarab
Sep 09, 2014 Dharia Scarab rated it really liked it
Too bad this was the last book in the series. Lots of unresolved side plots between the characters.

3 stars... This book was ok, but I won't go out of my
Trine
Elisha (lishie)
While I enjoyed this third (& last for now) installment I'm so sad - there are many questions pertaining to the characters I want answered! Hopefully a forth will come!
Drebbles
May 02, 2013 Drebbles rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2010
Meredith Llewellyn has her hands full as headmistress of the Bellehaven Finishing School for Young Ladies trying to teach her female students proper manners, as well as making sure her assistant, Roger Platt, keeps his hands off said students. The last thing she needs or wants is a visit from a ghost who wants her to solve a murder, but that is just what happens when the ghost of Lord James Stalham appears to her. Stalham was accused of murdering his father and hanged for the crime but the more ...more
Deanna Anderson
Apr 06, 2014 Deanna Anderson rated it really liked it
First I have read of this series and I might pick up more if I come across them, set in Edwardian times and with mysteries, investigations, and ghosts the Bellehaven House mysteries are cute, quirky and a fun quick read!
Ayny
not very good...after 40+ pages I lost interest
May appeal to those who like ghost stories, but the schoolmarm character is not very likeable.
Arlene Allen
Feb 01, 2011 Arlene Allen rated it liked it
I am sorry this sweet, cozy, historical mystery series has finished...just when it was picking up steam! I hate when Berkeley Prime Crime does this three book thing.
Kathie
Jun 23, 2012 Kathie rated it really liked it
A silly little book but who wants to read heavy stuff in the summertime? OK for a light summer read.
Serena
Jul 06, 2015 Serena rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery
My Rating System:
Linda Cole
Apr 01, 2015 Linda Cole rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amusing

Enjoyed the whole story Meredith is quite the lady. She sees ghosts solves murders and have two men who like to be her friend
Cathy
Cathy rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2012
Mary  (Biblophile)
Mary (Biblophile) rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2010
Kelley
Kelley rated it it was ok
Jan 22, 2010
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2011
Robin Fincher
Robin Fincher rated it liked it
Sep 06, 2016
Karina
Karina rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2013
Mj Beaulieu
Mj Beaulieu rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2014
Jennifer rated it really liked it
May 03, 2012
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2012
Karen
Karen rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2013
Pam Mccurdy
Feb 08, 2013 Pam Mccurdy rated it it was amazing
I would love to see more of this series(I know its the last one). Really enjoyed these mysteries.
Cathryn Barnhart
Cathryn Barnhart rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2014
Cheryl Hardt
Cheryl Hardt rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2014
James Davis
James Davis rated it it was ok
May 19, 2015
Samantha
Samantha rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2014
Vicki
Vicki rated it it was ok
Feb 26, 2010
A.K. Klemm
A.K. Klemm rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2012
Kicha
Kicha rated it it was ok
Aug 01, 2014
Mirjam
Mirjam rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2011
Cindy
Cindy rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2010
« previous 1 3 next »
Kate Kingsbury grew up in London, England, and at a very early age began telling stories to her school friends during the London Blitz of WW II while huddling in bomb shelters. Kate moved to the U.S. in the early sixties, and had passed her 50th birthday when she published her first book. Writing as Doreen Roberts, (her real name) she published 26 romance novels for Harlequin/Silhouette. In 1991 ...more
More about Kate Kingsbury...

A Bellehaven House Mystery (3 books)
  • High Marks for Murder (Bellehaven House, #1)
  • Finished Off (Bellehaven House #2)