Start by marking “His Wanted Woman” as Want to Read:
His Wanted Woman

His Wanted Woman

Special agent Patrick O'Reilly was determined not to let Mackenzie Sloan's good looks sway him from his task. The woman's innocent persona didn't mean she wasn't involved in illegal activities. And after keeping track of her day--and night--for weeks, he'd almost convinced himself his interest was all part of his job.When the case placed Mackenzie in danger, he could no lo ...more
Published November 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about His Wanted Woman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Wanted Woman

Mojca
Mackenzie Sloan, running her father’s antique shop after his death, is pleasantly surprised when her shop door opens and a customer not pushing sixty enters. The customer actually looks more to be in his thirties, with dark hair and laughing green eyes. And the stud muffin, Patrick O’Reilly, is even a history major. Yum! The pleasure of the encounter is gone when he reveals to be a Special Agent for the National Archives and accuses her father of stealing the Archive documents and her of selling ...more
Lori
A 4.5 really.I really liked this one a lot. Both h & h were very likeable. The plot was one straight out of National Treasure, but quieter, as I imagine it would be in real life. The author took time to develop the relationship, and they actually talked to each other! About fears, their pasts, and their lives.

The only thing that gave me pause was how fast Patrick came to trust that Mac was innocent, and had no qualms about getting involved with a woman he was investigating. But everything e
Paige
May 11, 2010 Paige rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was really good. I liked how Patrick O'Reilly and Mackenzie Sloan didn't spend the whole book trying to hide their feelings for each other. Once they realized the other was worth the risk they took it. I loved their background stories. I could really feel how that had effected the both of them and shaped who they became. My only complaint was the book was a little repetative. She kept on saying her father would never do something over and over again. Other than that it was great.
Caro
Nov 24, 2013 Caro rated it liked it
Shelves: h-mnb-s
This was a pretty good book. I liked the characters and the plot. There was humor, which is always a plus, plenty of emotions, a little suspense, good personalities and a great sounding trio. ;) This was a good book and something for a relaxing read or just for something to read. It didn't really grip me but I enjoyed reading it. I would definitely like to read more about the other brothers though. Enjoy
Rachel
Feb 08, 2012 Rachel rated it liked it
I read this because the hero's job is based on the real work of the Naitonal Archives artifact recovery team, and the novel was mentioned by the investigator when interviewed for an article in the L.A. Times (http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwor...).
Amy
Nov 16, 2009 Amy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This was an inexpensive choice from Walmart, and I'm not sure I was expecting a whole lot, but I loved it. I never wanted to put it down, it was an easy-read, and I LOVE romance novels.
Nina
Nina added it
Sep 09, 2016
Maricel
Maricel rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2016
Stephanie Morgan
Stephanie Morgan marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2015
Samantha
Samantha rated it really liked it
May 12, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Julieann Coleman
Julieann Coleman marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Ummee Othman
Ummee Othman rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2015
Ak
Ak marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
chasey
chasey is currently reading it
Oct 07, 2014
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Patty Desormeaux
Patty Desormeaux rated it really liked it
May 17, 2014
Marsha
Marsha marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Whitney
Whitney rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2015
Desiree Schmidt
Desiree Schmidt marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2013
Born in San Antonio, Texas, Linda Turner and her identical twin sister, Brenda, were known throughout the neighborhood in which they grew up simply as "Twin."

No one except their parents and their older brother could tell them apart. They dressed alike, wore their hair alike, and even had the same glasses, so it wasn’t surprising that they were stared at everywhere they went.

Consequently, when Lind
More about Linda Turner...