A Mom's Ultimate Book of Lists: 100+ Lists to Save You Time, Money, and Sanity

A Mom's Ultimate Book of Lists: 100+ Lists to Save You Time, Money, and Sanity

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Grocery lists. Checklists. To-do lists. Lots of people love--and live by--lists. And parents are no exception. Today's families are busier than ever, and moms don't have the time or energy to search and scramble for the parenting information they are desperately seeking: How much should my child be sleeping at this age? What toys will most benefit my child? What items are...more
Published December 1st 2009 by Revell Books, a Divison of Baker Publishing Group (first published 2009)

Mandy Hoffman
Do you wonder about what baby products you really need?

Are you wondering how your baby, toddler, or preschooler is doing developmentally, but you can't remember where you put that list you got from the pediatrician's office?

Have you ever questioned your child's diet and want to know how much of each food group they really need?

Are you going on a trip and feel like you might be forgetting something?

Do you wish you had a list of the top resources to read for the various stages of motherhood rath...more
IrenesChristianReviews
A Mom’s Ultimate Book of Lists, written by Michelle LaRowe, has over 100 lists to save you time and money. From preparing for a baby, to tips on chores for children, the book was written to make your life easier to manage.

This book has something for every Mom. Do you know how much sleep a toddler needs? What about when to call a doctor or when to treat the fever at home? There is even a list of household poisons to look out for.

I found this book helpful in multiple areas and really feel that all...more
Clockstein Lockstein
A Mom's Ultimate Book of Lists by Michelle LaRowe is the perfect gift for new moms (and pros too!). LaRowe fills the book with over 100 lists starting with getting ready for baby through avoiding burnout as a Mom. I love the lists for pregnancy and birth! Here's the information you need to make a birth plan and make sure you don't take medicine that could hurt your unborn child. Plus baby-proofing and gear new moms shouldn't go anywhere without. The lists for older children are great too: househ...more
Kaylea
I thought this book would be a great resource for new or expectant moms. It's quite comprehensive in the types of lists LaRowe has included in the book.

As a Children's pastor, I found some of her lists - including how to teach your preschooler to pray - and selecting a family-friendly church were quite interesting. (Almost an affirmation for things I've been saying for a while!)

I also liked the list on creating "family fun" traditions.

Honestly, I think this book will go in a pile of current book...more
Ashley
Skimmed through it. This would be a great new mom book. Not really relavent for my stage right now.
Tiffany
Love it! Have bought copies for two of my friends who are expecting!
Alena
Alena marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
Hillary Beth
Hillary Beth marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2013
Russ Autrey
Russ Autrey marked it as to-read
May 20, 2013
Jeremy
Jeremy marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2013
Kristin Price
Kristin Price marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2012
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
May 10, 2012
Daisy81
Daisy81 marked it as to-read
May 09, 2012
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2011
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2010
Spectra
Spectra marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2010
Evelyn Cox
Evelyn Cox marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2010
Jeannie
Jeannie marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2010
Margaret
Margaret marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2009
Michelle LaRowe is a national speaker, parenting consultant, and author of the Nanny to the Rescue! series and Working Moms 411. The 2004 International Nanny Association "Nanny of the Year" and a credentialed career nanny for more than twelve years, Michelle has also been lauded for her dedication to improving the quality of in-home child care.
More about Michelle LaRowe...
Nanny to the Rescue!: Straight Talk & Super Tips for Parenting in the Early Years Nanny to the Rescue Again! Working Mom's 411: How To Manage Kids, Career and Home Beyond Parenting Basics: The International Nanny Association's Official Guide to In-Home Child Care Nanny to the Rescue Again!: Straight Talk and Super Tips for Parenting in the Early Years