Start by marking “Black Lagoon Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Black Lagoon Vol. 2

Black Lagoon Vol. 2 (Black Lagoon #002)

4.16  ·  Rating Details  ·  363 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Meski bergabung menjadi anggota kru Lagoon, Rock masih orang sana, penghunia dunia tempat orang hidup dalam dunia di mana hukum masih dipegang. Hal ini sangat mengesalkan Revy yang tumbuh dalam lingkungan keras di mana dia bertahan hidup dengan segala cara. Cara pikir dan moral yang berbeda ini mengakibatkan gesekan dan pertikaian antara mereka berdua.
Published November 2009 by Level Comics (first published July 19th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Black Lagoon Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Lagoon Vol. 2

Jessica
Apr 23, 2015 Jessica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is one Manga that I would recommend to anyone especially if they are into the Anime as well.

As for what I think the action is very fast paced, Art of the book is very well done its crisp and detailed something that I could picture seeing as a live action.

As for the story, I will admit it started out slightly bland at first but as I read further into it I started to get interested.

Synopsis: The lagoon traders are contracted by a mysterious client, for a retrieval job ( a painting ) on a long
Alexander Engel-Hodgkinson
Neo-nazis, the first half of a story arc involving killer vampire incest twins rampaging through Roanapur, and a somewhat tedious argument between Revy and Rock about how much life sucks and how one couldn't possibly understand how the other feels.

It's obvious from the first couple of pages in the first volume that Revy's a headcase with an itchy trigger finger. This volume dives (pardon the pun) a bit deeper into her emotional problems in the first arc of the volume where she and Rock swim down
Angel
Apr 24, 2011 Angel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-manhwa-etc
The adventures of the Black Lagoon crew continue as they have to deal with Neonazis and then some very twisted twin killers in two separate tales in this volume. Revy's temper is proving that it can be a liability at times, but there is no denying her skill as a gunslinger. Rock is starting to settle in as the new member of the Black Lagoon crew. But I think the highlight of this volume is the coming of the twins. There is a blend of bloody and violent with a bit of disturbing. In a way, they re ...more
Yukanatha Svanidza
Neo-Nazi and crazy twins, Hansel-Grentel.. they're good stories. But, the best story here is conversation between Rock and Revy. I wonder abouy Revy's past and how will characters develop...
Matthew Dudley
Sep 19, 2015 Matthew Dudley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good. I use to read manga all the time and stopped. This series is so good. 2 down 8 more volumes to go
Abel
Jul 28, 2015 Abel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Buenisimo tomo, más serio que el primero
Jordan
Nov 13, 2015 Jordan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Revy has serious issues. Rock grows a pair. Neo-nazis get the crap kicked out of them. Creepy twins are creepy. Pretty much feel the same way about this as the first volume. The manga and the anime are probably the most similar adaptation I have ever seen. And if I hadn't seen the anime first, which I prefer, I'd probably be more likely to give this four stars.
Kati
Sep 30, 2010 Kati rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars. Not for the faint of heart or easily offended. Levi is unapologetic, rude and badass and her favorite past time is killing people. Though I like the contrast between her and Rock. I didn't like the Nazi story and the twins one was just way too creepy. My favorite part of this manga was Levi and Rock running errands for Dutch, definitely.
Frank Taranto
Jan 24, 2011 Frank Taranto rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Lots of action and things being blown up. The interaction between Rock and Rev is getting interesting.
Trip
Dec 03, 2008 Trip rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I mentioned that the protagonists are the villains of a HK action movie, right?
Kitt
Kitt added it
Apr 28, 2016
Luis Fernandez
Luis Fernandez rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2016
Mary Brito
Mary Brito is currently reading it
Apr 25, 2016
Jesse
Jesse rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2016
Woowott
Woowott rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Tom
Tom rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2016
Sydney
Sydney rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
Jared Hammaker
Jared Hammaker rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2016
Andy
Andy marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2016
Chip Follett
Chip Follett rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2016
Sedrrick
Sedrrick rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2016
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2016
Emma loves reading
Emma loves reading marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2016
Remrum
Remrum rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2016
Tanner Wilkinson
Tanner Wilkinson marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2016
Evan O'Connor
Evan O'Connor rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2016
Jakob
Jakob marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2016
Jeff
Jeff rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2016
Budzu
Budzu rated it it was ok
Feb 15, 2016
  • Descendants of Darkness, Volume 8
  • Yotsuba, tome 8 (Yotsuba&! #8)
  • Gunsmith Cats Omnibus, Volume 2
  • The Cain Saga, Volume 2: The Sound of a Boy Hatching
  • Emma, Vol. 02
  • Genshiken: The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture, Vol. 8
  • 20th Century Boys, Band 12 (20th Century Boys, #12)
  • Lucky Star 3 (Lucky Star, #3)
  • The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan: The Untold Adventures of the SOS Brigade, Vol. 01
  • Black Cat: What the Living Can Do, Vol. 3 (Black Cat, #3)
  • Welcome to the N.H.K. Volume 3