Sting of Desire

Sting of Desire

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Love comes at the turn of a card...or the crack of a whip.

Sandine would love to walk out of her ex-boyfriend's life forever. Except the sadistic bastard stole the ancient tarot cards her late mother gave her, knowing she'll do anything to get them back. Including endure his abuse on the stage of his sex club.

For the crime of trying to get her prized cards back, she's steel...more
Published August 11th 2009 by Samhain Publishing

Kelly
Oddly enough, I didn't realize this book was set in the future until I was a couple chapters in. Apparently I'm extremely unobservant or something. I really liked the book going into it and then halfway through I was kinda dazing out and wondering where it was going to go from there. I can't quite explain why because the story kept moving forward and I enjoyed the interactions between the two main characters.

Anyway. Saved from being abused by her ex onstage at a sex club, Sadine is drawn to Harr...more
Karagan
Sandine is a sex addict who awakens the wilder, dominating side of a boring cop. Which is a nice way of saying she corrupted the man, seducing him into her world where vanilla sex doesn't pack as much as a punch as it once did for Harry. I wouldn't classify her as a sub because she doesn't really submit nor give up any control. For every order Harry delivers, she challenges him back.

The relationship between the two does escalate quickly and it's even jumpy at times as moments just appear to hap...more
Kerste
Jul 29, 2010 Kerste rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: no one
Shelves: electronic, bdsm
Wow, this is probably the worst piece of trash I've ever read. At times it even felt like pages were missing, it was so incoherent. I am so glad this wasn't the first Lilli Feisty thing I read because it definitely would have been the last. Luckily for me, both her published novels are great and I love them. I doubt I'll take a chance on any more of her ebooks though.
Veronica~Nhaughty
This book had the following warning, so you know I had to get it!!! Hee Hee!! ;)

Warning: Contains lots of bondage, sex clubs, whippings, orgies, tree sex, m/m and a variety of other creative sexual scenarios that might surprise you. Oh, and the hero has a striking resemblance to Han Solo. Just sayin’.

Allison Warkentien
Kelly
Loved it, so much that I'm about to read another one of her books.
Dawn Barber
Dawn Barber marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Amy Nizuryn
Amy Nizuryn marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2013
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2013
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2013
Aerulan
Aerulan marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2013
Shelby
Shelby added it
Jul 31, 2013
Laurie Lavigne
Laurie Lavigne marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2013
Shelly Haight
Shelly Haight marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2013
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2013
Angie Lazzara
Angie Lazzara marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2013
The_Book_Queen
The_Book_Queen marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2013
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2013
Lisa Burleson
Lisa Burleson marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2013
Sarah added it
Mar 12, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Despite a lingering fascination with Aqua Net and Camaros, Lillian Feisty has finally outgrown her wild youth and settled down to do what she has always dreamed of doing: writing romance novels.

Why Romance novels, you ask? Well, it all started when she was 14 and discovered Jane Austen. After reading Pride and Prejudice in one day, Lillian promptly decided each book she read thereafter would inclu...more
More about Lillian Feisty...
Taken I Love Lacy (Amethyst) Ellora's Cavemen: Seasons of Seduction I Naughty Bits 2: An Anthology of Short Erotic Fiction Amethyst Attraction (Amethyst)