Start by marking “Sting of Desire” as Want to Read:
Sting of Desire

Sting of Desire

Love comes at the turn of a card or the crack of a whip.

Sandine would love to walk out of her ex-boyfriend s life forever. Except the sadistic bastard stole the ancient tarot cards her late mother gave her, knowing she ll do anything to get them back. Including endure his abuse on the stage of his sex club.

For the crime of trying to get her prized cards back, she s steelin
Published August 11th 2009 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sting of Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sting of Desire

Kelly
Aug 07, 2010 Kelly rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2010
Oddly enough, I didn't realize this book was set in the future until I was a couple chapters in. Apparently I'm extremely unobservant or something. I really liked the book going into it and then halfway through I was kinda dazing out and wondering where it was going to go from there. I can't quite explain why because the story kept moving forward and I enjoyed the interactions between the two main characters.

Anyway. Saved from being abused by her ex onstage at a sex club, Sadine is drawn to Harr
Karagan
Sandine is a sex addict who awakens the wilder, dominating side of a boring cop. Which is a nice way of saying she corrupted the man, seducing him into her world where vanilla sex doesn't pack as much as a punch as it once did for Harry. I wouldn't classify her as a sub because she doesn't really submit nor give up any control. For every order Harry delivers, she challenges him back.

The relationship between the two does escalate quickly and it's even jumpy at times as moments just appear to hap
Kerste
Jul 29, 2010 Kerste rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: no one
Shelves: electronic, bdsm
Wow, this is probably the worst piece of trash I've ever read. At times it even felt like pages were missing, it was so incoherent. I am so glad this wasn't the first Lilli Feisty thing I read because it definitely would have been the last. Luckily for me, both her published novels are great and I love them. I doubt I'll take a chance on any more of her ebooks though.
Veronica~Nhaughty
This book had the following warning, so you know I had to get it!!! Hee Hee!! ;)

Warning: Contains lots of bondage, sex clubs, whippings, orgies, tree sex, m/m and a variety of other creative sexual scenarios that might surprise you. Oh, and the hero has a striking resemblance to Han Solo. Just sayin’.

Allison Warkentien
Oct 18, 2010 Allison Warkentien rated it liked it
Kelly
Nov 28, 2010 Kelly rated it really liked it
Shelves: nook-books, i-own
Loved it, so much that I'm about to read another one of her books.
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2016
Alisa
Alisa marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2016
Littlemisskiara
Littlemisskiara marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
P.w. Rusie
P.w. Rusie rated it it was ok
Dec 31, 2015
Mazza's Palace
Mazza's Palace marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2015
Megan Glass
Megan Glass marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Deb Dassie
Deb Dassie rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Hilary
Hilary marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2015
Bodacious
Bodacious marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Dee
Dee added it
Mar 18, 2015
Sam Marie
Sam Marie marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Dawn Barber
Dawn Barber marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Amy Nizuryn
Amy Nizuryn rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2015
Charmaine
Charmaine rated it did not like it
Jun 05, 2014
Zoe
Zoe rated it really liked it
May 22, 2014
Hlabauve
Hlabauve rated it liked it
May 13, 2014
Rosemarie Pinks
Rosemarie Pinks rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2013
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2013
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Despite a lingering fascination with Aqua Net and Camaros, Lillian Feisty has finally outgrown her wild youth and settled down to do what she has always dreamed of doing: writing romance novels.

Why Romance novels, you ask? Well, it all started when she was 14 and discovered Jane Austen. After reading Pride and Prejudice in one day, Lillian promptly decided each book she read thereafter would inclu
More about Lillian Feisty...