Start by marking “Bossman's Baby Scandal (Kings of the Boardroom #1)” as Want to Read:
Bossman's Baby Scandal (Kings of the Boardroom #1)

Bossman's Baby Scandal (Kings of the Boardroom #1)

Nothing had stopped Jason Reagert from making his own millions. And now that he was securely ensconced at Maddox Communications, he was determined to become an even bigger success. Then startling news broke and Jason--along with everyone else--discovered he had gotten heiress Lauren Presley pregnant. He couldn't afford even a whiff of scandal, so he proposed to his lover o ...more
Published January 1st 2010 by Silhouette Books (first published December 15th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Bossman's Baby Scandal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bossman's Baby Scandal

Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
Audiobook Review: 4,5 Stars

Performance: 4 Stars - Story: 4,5 Stars
This is my first book from Catherine Mann and first audiobook narrated by Harry Berkeley and I liked them so much, the story and the performance. Bossman’s Baby Scandal is a love story full of sexy moments, a badass heroine, a sexy and determined hero and one awesome HEA.

Jason and Lauren had a one night stand that ended up being a life changing event. Four months later Lauren tells Jason she’s pregnant with his baby, and sin
Melissa Maxwell
Nov 05, 2012 Melissa Maxwell rated it it was amazing
Jason and Lauren's story was well thought out. The author understood pacing in the story to bring a believable element to the story. I would like to get the Maddox brothers story.
Coldcase hertz
Jan 02, 2014 Coldcase hertz rated it really liked it
it was an ok read
Cheesecake
Jason and Lauren. Kinda boring and slow. Lauren is a wet blanket. How his boss 'figures out' that they were lying about their engagement made no sense.
Cogito_ergo_sum
Apr 14, 2013 Cogito_ergo_sum rated it it was ok
While the writing was good, and the characters were developed. The story had potential. It was based on a good idea. I didn't connect with the story or the characters. Basically, I just didn't care what kind of ending became of it--good, bad, horrific, comically tragic? I just wanted to finish the book and get done with it.
Ltlmer2
Apr 10, 2013 Ltlmer2 rated it it was ok
Only okay. The characters were likeable, but basically you come in at the end of their story. The story that you would usually read (their meeting, the building chemistry and even them coming together) has already happened when the book begins. You feel like you've missed out and never really havea chance to connect with the characters.
Ronica
May 08, 2010 Ronica rated it really liked it
I have been a serious slump for the past month, I just now finished this one. Very enjoyable storyline, it's actually one of my favorites. I only gave it 4 stars because the story was too short for me.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Jason Reagert of Maddox Communications gets startling news that he has gotten heiress Lauren Presley pregnant. What is a successful man driven to make this scandal free do but to propose marriage, even if love is not a part of the equation.

Not the best but a quick read.
Yona
Sep 12, 2012 Yona rated it really liked it
The book was kind of slow but I liked it anyway.
Leslie
Mar 29, 2016 Leslie rated it it was amazing
Fun start to a great series! He didn't give up!!!
Nicky
Jun 22, 2012 Nicky rated it liked it
The beginning wasn't so good. And I skimmed through a lot of it. But the ending was good. All in all, a cute read.
Jodi
Apr 04, 2010 Jodi rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2010
Cute story. Hate that these books have to have such cheesy titles!
Erica
Jul 25, 2015 Erica rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mucho enredo para llegar al final.
Roub
Aug 14, 2013 Roub rated it did not like it
i did not even bother 2 end the book.i mean i stopped reading it. i was so bored. i did not feel any connection between these 2
Lulu
Dec 09, 2014 Lulu rated it it was ok
The ending was a little too sappy... but otherwise not the worse I've read
Chevonese Brown
Jul 30, 2011 Chevonese Brown rated it it was amazing
great
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Jul 07, 2015
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2016
Loren
Loren rated it really liked it
Jan 27, 2012
Mtld
Mtld rated it liked it
Dec 23, 2012
Stacy
Stacy rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2013
Ashleigh
Ashleigh rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2016
Donna
Donna rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2011
Tessa123
Tessa123 rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2016
Cathleen DiCiccio
Cathleen DiCiccio rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2015
Vivian
Vivian rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2014
Jodi
Jodi rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2010
Más libros para Latinoamérica!! 1 1 Mar 28, 2017 06:40PM
  • From Playboy to Papa! (Man of the Month #182)
  • The Last Lone Wolf (Kings of California, #7)
  • Executive's Pregnancy Ultimatum (Kings of the Boardroom #2)
  • Dante's Honor-Bound Husband (The Dante Legacy, #8)
  • Bachelor's Bought Bride (Kings of the Boardroom #5)
  • Seduced: The Unexpected Virgin (The Takeover, #2)
  • Secret Son, Convenient Wife (Billionaires and Babies, #15)
  • The Illegitimate King (Castaldini Crown #3)
  • Money Man's Fiancee Negotiation (Kings of the Boardroom #4)
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • One Night, Two Babies (Illegitimate Heirs #5)
  • A Win-Win Proposition
USA Today bestseller Catherine Mann and RITA Award winner, Catherine writes contemporary romance for Berkley, Harlequin, Sourcebooks and Tule. With over sixty books released in more than twenty countries, she has also celebrated six RITA finals, an RT Reviewer’s Award finalist, three Maggie Award of Excellence finals and a Bookseller’s Best win. A former theater school director and university inst ...more
More about Catherine Mann...

Kings of the Boardroom (6 books)
  • Executive's Pregnancy Ultimatum (Kings of the Boardroom #2)
  • Billionaire's Contract Engagement (Kings of the Boardroom #3)
  • Money Man's Fiancee Negotiation (Kings of the Boardroom #4)
  • Bachelor's Bought Bride (Kings of the Boardroom #5)
  • CEO's Expectant Secretary (Kings of the Boardroom #6)