Start by marking “365 Ways to Live the Law of Attraction: Harness the Power of Positive Thinking Every Day of the Year” as Want to Read:

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Love, success, happiness, a long and healthy life these are the things the Law of Attraction promises to deliver but how? It sounds easy enough, but what does it really mean? In this book, you find the practical steps you need to harness the power of the universe and transform your life. Each of the 365 entries provides a simple, concrete action item guaranteed to attract ...more
Published September 1st 2009 by Adams Media Corporation (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about 365 Ways to Live the Law of Attraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 365 Ways to Live the Law of Attraction

Cass
So, aside from a bit of repetition and a plethora of grammatical errors, this is a decent book. I gave it four stars, because normally these types of errors will cause me to walk away from a book. I not only finished this one, but I plan to read it again a bit more methodically with an eye to systematically implementing some of the strategies and techniques it suggests.

Here's the deal. I have a once in a lifetime opportunity in front of me with this move. I want to take only what is beautiful w
Germaine Lee
Most of the pointers were a bit repetitive lol
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Najma
Najma is currently reading it
Nov 28, 2014
Monica Sztybel
Monica Sztybel is currently reading it
Nov 03, 2014
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Ahmed
Ahmed marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Jamie Coleman
Jamie Coleman marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Barbara Boillat
Barbara Boillat marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Candy Wyman
Candy Wyman marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Ebrahem Albarbary
Ebrahem Albarbary marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Jasmeen Hanjra
Jasmeen Hanjra marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
E.
E. added it
Jul 15, 2014
Fareed Khatri
Fareed Khatri marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Sagar Sikotaria
Sagar Sikotaria marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Denika Clay
Denika Clay marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Faine
Faine is currently reading it
Apr 10, 2014
Jesse
Jesse marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
365 Ways to Live Happy: Simple Ways to Find Joy Every Day The Everything Law of Attraction Book: Harness the Power of Positive Thinking and Transform Your Life Why Does Santa Wear Red?: ...and 100 Other Christmas Curiousities Unwrapped 1001 Ways to Do Good 365 Ways to Look-And Feel-Younger: Everyday Tips to Reduce Wrinkles, Improve Memory, Boost Libido, Build Muscle, and More!