Start by marking “A Case for Romance” as Want to Read:
A Case for Romance

A Case for Romance (Friends & Lovers #3)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  126 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Ayanna Walker's life was her job and raising her two nephews. She barely had time to remember she even had a passionate side...and didn't expect that workaholic attorney Johnny Phillips would unleash it. But when Johnny's kiss curled her toes, she knew they would enjoy a summer fling neither would forget.

As soon as he met sweet, shapely Ayanna at his sister's wedding, John
Published January 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about A Case for Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Case for Romance

Sara
I picked this up because it's been ages since I've actually read a contemporary romance and I wanted to remind myself what they were like, so this is probably an unfair review judging a single book for the character of its genre. (Melanie Schuster pls don't read).

That said it wasn't bad! The heroine was bland, the hero was improbably great in every way imaginable, the romance went from zero to eighty in two pages and then stopped building entirely until it suddenly zoomed to 200% in the last cha
Kendra Griffin
A CASE FOR ROMANCE

A CASE FOR ROMANCE

ANNYA AND JOHNNY'S STORY WAS WHAT I WOULD CALL STORYBOOK ROMANCE BECAUSE ANNYA REMINDS US THAT EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T THINK YOUR WORTHY OF LOVE. IT FINDS IT'S WAY TO YOU. JOHNNY IS THE TYPE OF MAN ANY WOMAN WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE AS A LIFE PARTNER.
D.lee
Johnny has never had a real relationship with a woman, but he wants one with Ayanna. Ayanna is a single mother of two teenage boys and can't believe that Johnny is interested in more than an affair. They embark upon a steamy romance. Johnny knows Ayanna is the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with. His feelings get hurt when he thinks that Ayanna is only interested in him for sex. Johnny leaves to lick his wounds, but a crisis brings them back together again. I love this story as alway ...more
Karen
This was an awesome read with an awesome storyline. The "Playa"...Johnny Phillips had to turn in his cards when single mother, Ayanna Walker, his sister Billie's best friend wooed him over. I love how she was able to overcome some serious self-esteem problem in order to be able to experience and share in a love that she deserved. This is a must read...I thoroughly enjoyed this love story and Ms. Schuster never disappoints her readers.
Coco at *My Reading Nook Blog*
I liked this book a lot. It wasn't hot and steamy like some of the others I'm used to reading but the story and characters were well-developed and very romantic. I laughed out loud at times and teared up a little too.
Shanae
I thoroughly enjoyed this novella. I'm looking forward to reading more of Schuster's work. I recommend this one.
Annette Jenkins
say what you mean and mean what you say. Great read!
Ashley
Ashley added it
May 26, 2015
Sharanda Drakeford
Sharanda Drakeford marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Chris Lame
Chris Lame marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
CeCe
CeCe marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Asia
Asia marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Connie Whitfield
Connie Whitfield marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Sylvia
Sylvia added it
Feb 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Sinful Chocolate
  • Beyond Temptation (Steele Series, #3)
  • Tender Secrets (Secrets and Lies, #1)
  • Very Private Duty
  • Nobody But You
  • Imagine Us
  • Defying Desire
  • Huddle with Me Tonight  (New York Sabers Football, #2)
  • The Second Time Around

Friends & Lovers (8 books)
  • Working Man
  • Model Perfect Passion
  • Chemistry of Desire
  • Poetry Man
  • Way to Her Heart
  • Let Me Hold You
  • Loving You, Baby (Harlequin Kimani Romance)
Until The End of Time Lucky In Love Poetry Man My One and Only Love Let It Be Me