Start by marking “Love You Madly (Daytime Mystery, #3)” as Want to Read:
Love You Madly (Daytime Mystery, #3)

Love You Madly (Daytime Mystery #3)

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  125 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Soap-opera producer Morgan Tyler is enlisted to investigate when a TV hunk is plagued by death threats and a secret stalker.
Published May 2nd 2006 by Berkley (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Love You Madly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love You Madly

Carolynne
I am really enjoying this series of books based on daytime drama head writer, Morgan Tyler. But if I ever find the woman who is reading on these audiobooks, I'm gonna stick a sock in her mouth. She's terrible! Also, as in the previous books, Linda Palmer uses the word "sardonically" an excessive number of times; I noticed five.

In this, the third book in the series, there is very little daytime drama, and a whole lot of stalking, murders, kidnappings, and hiring of detectives.

The book is enjoyab
Dharia Scarab

4 sta
Bev
Not a demanding or challenging read, but the characters were sufficiently engaging to make me want to read the first two.
a quick enjoyable read
Margaret
Audiobook, read by Celeste Lawson
Kaye
Another Morgan Tyler mystery. Morgan is producer/writer of soap operas and can't seem to help getting involved in a mystery. I while the books are complete reading them sequentially is helpful. A few things were brought up that I know are resolved in the next book. In this book Morgan is helping her star Link who is being stalked. There isn't really a mystery of who did it just how and when it will get resolved. Basically clean and non graphic. Also lots of fun insights into "daily dramas".
Nancy Kennedy
What a fun trilogy! This is book two (the library didn't have the first one), so I picked this one up to listen to in the car. It's about a daytime drama head writer, newly promoted to executive producer, and all the fun drama of dealing with actors/actresses, story lines, agents, network execs, location shoots in Hollywood and of course, a couple of good murders. Well written. I've just picked up the next one in the series.
Helen Taylor
Linda
3.5 Stars. This was the first book in the series that I've read and I'd like to go back and read the previous ones. This was a lot of fun.
Barbara
One of the more entertaining light mysteries I've come across lately--perhaps because I enjoyed the soap opera world in which it is set.
Joanna
What a clever idea! A mystery series set within the soap opera world. Or, as our heroine likes to call it, "daytime drama" Excellent!
Janalynn
Good but not great. It started really well but it slowed down and never got back the momentum. Fun mystery though.
Mary Shive
Enjoyed the continuation of the story line. Found the characters entertaining. Will continue to follow this series.
Dancing Flamingo
Blerghh boring. There's not much investigation going on and Morgan has 3 guys who are after her, seriously? What?!
Nicole
I'm really enjoying this series, I'm so bummed there is only one book left.
Arthur
Good! Not what everyone is expecting. Although, enjoy the romp in Las Vegas.
Heidi (Yup. Still here.)
3.5 stars. I still really like this series.
I really enjoyed this book. It was fun.
Patti
Listening in the car.
Becky Dawson
Becky Dawson marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Markel
Markel marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Kristen Ray
Kristen Ray marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Kim
Kim added it
Oct 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Steamed (A Gourmet Girl Mystery, #1)
  • Protecting Her Own (Guardians, Inc., #2)
  • Dial Emmy for Murder (Soap Opera Mystery, #2)
  • Killer Riff (Molly Forrester Mystery, #4)
  • Final Notice (Miss Zukas, #6)
  • Angel's Verdict (Beaufort & Company Mystery, #4)
  • A Promise to Protect
  • Death Takes the Cake (A Della Cooks Mystery #2)
  • Murder for Choir (Glee Club, #1)
  • Permed to Death (Bad Hair Day Mystery, #1)
  • Murder by the Slice (A Fresh-Baked Mystery, #2)
  • Ghost Ship (A Port Chatham Mystery #2)
  • Let's Play Dead (Museum, #2)
  • Stitch Me Deadly (An Embroidery Mystery, #2)
  • A Holiday Yarn (A Seaside Knitters Mystery #4)
  • Candy Apple Red (Jane Kelly, #1)
  • Hail to the Chef (A White House Chef Mystery, #2)
  • When Will the Dead Lady Sing? (Thoroughly Southern, #6)

Daytime Mystery (4 books)
  • Love is Murder (Daytime Mystery, #1)
  • Love Her to Death (Daytime Mystery, #2)
  • Kiss of Death (Daytime Mystery, #4)
Love is Murder (Daytime Mystery, #1) Love Her to Death (Daytime Mystery, #2) Kiss of Death (Daytime Mystery, #4) How to Write It, How to Sell It: Everything a Screenwriter Needs to Know About Hollywood brigham young university