Start by marking “Love You Madly (Daytime Mystery, #3)” as Want to Read:
Love You Madly (Daytime Mystery, #3)

Love You Madly (Daytime Mystery #3)

Soap-opera producer Morgan Tyler is enlisted to investigate when a TV hunk is plagued by death threats and a secret stalker.
Published May 2nd 2006 by Berkley (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Love You Madly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love You Madly

Dharia Scarab
Dec 21, 2013 Dharia Scarab rated it really liked it

4 sta
Carolynne
Feb 10, 2015 Carolynne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor, mystery
I am really enjoying this series of books based on daytime drama head writer, Morgan Tyler. But if I ever find the woman who is reading on these audiobooks, I'm gonna stick a sock in her mouth. She's terrible! Also, as in the previous books, Linda Palmer uses the word "sardonically" an excessive number of times; I noticed five.

In this, the third book in the series, there is very little daytime drama, and a whole lot of stalking, murders, kidnappings, and hiring of detectives.

The book is enjoyab
Nancy Kennedy
Dec 16, 2012 Nancy Kennedy rated it really liked it
What a fun trilogy! This is book two (the library didn't have the first one), so I picked this one up to listen to in the car. It's about a daytime drama head writer, newly promoted to executive producer, and all the fun drama of dealing with actors/actresses, story lines, agents, network execs, location shoots in Hollywood and of course, a couple of good murders. Well written. I've just picked up the next one in the series.
Kaye
Jan 15, 2010 Kaye rated it liked it
Another Morgan Tyler mystery. Morgan is producer/writer of soap operas and can't seem to help getting involved in a mystery. The books are complete but reading them sequentially is helpful. A few things were brought up that I know are resolved in the next book. In this book Morgan is helping her star Link who is being stalked. There isn't really a mystery of who did it just how and when it will get resolved. Basically clean and non graphic. Also lots of fun insights into "daily dramas".
Paula
Jun 19, 2016 Paula rated it really liked it
I listened to the 4th book first and couldn't wait to go back and start from the beginning. I have really enjoyed all of these cozies. They are light and a fun listen.

One of the characters on the soap opera, Link, is being stalked by a young woman. He enlists the help of Morgan to help him out. Poor Lena is really off her rocker and Morgan tries to help.

I can't wait for the next one to come out.
Helen Taylor
Feb 17, 2008 Helen Taylor rated it it was amazing
Barbara
May 07, 2009 Barbara rated it liked it
One of the more entertaining light mysteries I've come across lately--perhaps because I enjoyed the soap opera world in which it is set.
Patti
Aug 02, 2009 Patti rated it it was amazing
Listening in the car.
Bev
Feb 07, 2014 Bev rated it liked it
Not a demanding or challenging read, but the characters were sufficiently engaging to make me want to read the first two.
a quick enjoyable read
Linda
May 02, 2012 Linda rated it liked it
Shelves: challenge
3.5 Stars. This was the first book in the series that I've read and I'd like to go back and read the previous ones. This was a lot of fun.
Dancing Flamingo
Jul 02, 2012 Dancing Flamingo rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2012
Blerghh boring. There's not much investigation going on and Morgan has 3 guys who are after her, seriously? What?!
Nicole Barker halladay
Jun 23, 2015 Nicole Barker halladay rated it it was amazing
Margaret
Nov 22, 2014 Margaret rated it liked it
Audiobook, read by Celeste Lawson
Joanna
Feb 21, 2008 Joanna rated it really liked it
What a clever idea! A mystery series set within the soap opera world. Or, as our heroine likes to call it, "daytime drama" Excellent!
Mary Shive
Oct 24, 2013 Mary Shive rated it really liked it
Enjoyed the continuation of the story line. Found the characters entertaining. Will continue to follow this series.
Janalynn
Apr 19, 2010 Janalynn rated it liked it
Good but not great. It started really well but it slowed down and never got back the momentum. Fun mystery though.
Steph
Steph rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2008
Grace
Grace rated it liked it
Jan 30, 2011
Chris
Chris rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2010
Barbara Tobey
Barbara Tobey rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2013
Virginia Cook
Virginia Cook rated it did not like it
Apr 08, 2013
Janet
Janet rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2008
Belinda
Belinda rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2011
Shari Scott
Shari Scott rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2011
Margo
Margo rated it liked it
Nov 13, 2014
Nicole
Nicole rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2011
Jan Di
Jan Di rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2016
Becky Diehl
Becky Diehl rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2009
Vicky Beltz
Vicky Beltz rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2013
Kerry
Kerry rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • A New Chapter (Secrets of Mary's Bookshop, #1)
  • Steamed (A Gourmet Girl Mystery, #1)
  • Protecting Her Own (Guardians, Inc., #2)
  • Dial Emmy for Murder (Soap Opera Mystery, #2)
  • Killer Riff (Molly Forrester Mystery, #4)
  • A Promise to Protect (Men of Valor #1)
  • Final Notice (Miss Zukas, #6)
  • Angel's Verdict (Beaufort & Company, #4)
  • Murder for Choir (Glee Club, #1)
  • Death Takes the Cake (A Della Cooks Mystery #2)
  • Ghost Ship (Port Chatham Mystery #2)
  • Murder by the Slice (A Fresh-Baked Mystery, #2)
  • Permed to Death (Bad Hair Day Mystery, #1)
  • Died in the Wool (Hometown Mysteries)
  • Let's Play Dead (Museum, #2)
  • Stitch Me Deadly (An Embroidery Mystery, #2)
  • Must the Maiden Die (Glynis Tryon, #6)
  • The Phantom of Nantucket (Nancy Drew Diaries #7)

Daytime Mystery (4 books)
  • Love is Murder (Daytime Mystery, #1)
  • Love Her to Death (Daytime Mystery, #2)
  • Kiss of Death (Daytime Mystery, #4)