Love You Madly (Daytime Mystery, #3)

Love You Madly (Daytime Mystery #3)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  108 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Soap-opera producer Morgan Tyler is enlisted to investigate when a TV hunk is plagued by death threats and a secret stalker.
Published May 2nd 2006 by Berkley (first published January 1st 2006)

Dharia Scarab

4 sta...more
Bev
Not a demanding or challenging read, but the characters were sufficiently engaging to make me want to read the first two.
a quick enjoyable read
Kaye
Another Morgan Tyler mystery. Morgan is producer/writer of soap operas and can't seem to help getting involved in a mystery. I while the books are complete reading them sequentially is helpful. A few things were brought up that I know are resolved in the next book. In this book Morgan is helping her star Link who is being stalked. There isn't really a mystery of who did it just how and when it will get resolved. Basically clean and non graphic. Also lots of fun insights into "daily dramas".
Nancy Kennedy
What a fun trilogy! This is book two (the library didn't have the first one), so I picked this one up to listen to in the car. It's about a daytime drama head writer, newly promoted to executive producer, and all the fun drama of dealing with actors/actresses, story lines, agents, network execs, location shoots in Hollywood and of course, a couple of good murders. Well written. I've just picked up the next one in the series.
Helen Taylor
Barbara
One of the more entertaining light mysteries I've come across lately--perhaps because I enjoyed the soap opera world in which it is set.
Joanna
What a clever idea! A mystery series set within the soap opera world. Or, as our heroine likes to call it, "daytime drama" Excellent!
Janalynn
Good but not great. It started really well but it slowed down and never got back the momentum. Fun mystery though.
Mary Shive
Enjoyed the continuation of the story line. Found the characters entertaining. Will continue to follow this series.
Dancing Flamingo
Blerghh boring. There's not much investigation going on and Morgan has 3 guys who are after her, seriously? What?!
Nicole
I'm really enjoying this series, I'm so bummed there is only one book left.
Arthur
Good! Not what everyone is expecting. Although, enjoy the romp in Las Vegas.
Heidi *Listen. I'll just keep talking anyway. *
3.5 stars. I still really like this series.
I really enjoyed this book. It was fun.
Patti
Listening in the car.
Jenn M
Jenn M marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Diana Olsen
Diana Olsen marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Delia
Delia added it
Mar 05, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Love is Murder (Daytime Mystery, #1) Love Her to Death (Daytime Mystery, #2) Kiss of Death (Daytime Mystery, #4) How to Write It, How to Sell It: Everything a Screenwriter Needs to Know About Hollywood brigham young university