Start by marking “The Diakos Baby Scandal” as Want to Read:
The Diakos Baby Scandal

The Diakos Baby Scandal

2.91 of 5 stars 2.91  ·  rating details  ·  88 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Kerry Martin wants a different childhood for her unborn baby than the one she had. Foolishly she thought Theo Diakos would provide the love and protection she'd searched so long for. How wrong she was! Before she can share her news, a scandalous incident makes her vow never to reveal her child's true heritage.Now Theo has found out about his secret son, and he'll force Ker ...more
Published November 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Diakos Baby Scandal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Diakos Baby Scandal

Jacqueline
So this is a reread for me. I originally gave this title one star. This was almost the first book I rated after joining GRs in 2009. I didn't write a review. So I will give this book 2 to 3 stars today. What is the difference? Well I'm going to blame Goodreads. I used to read Harlequin Presents back in the 1970s and very early 80s but hadn't read them for years. But when I joined GRs I started connecting with a bunch of super ladies who read and enjoy the crazy of the HP. Suddenly I thought I'd ...more
Tia
The hero was kind of a creep, he threw her away, only to take her back because he wants his son. I wanted to kick the hero really bad and I couldn't believe the heroine let him get away with it.
Miz
If I wanted something in depth, I admit I shouldn't have picked up this type of book. Despite that, the characterisation for all characters was poor at best.
Emma Shortt
Awful, just awful. Not the writer's style but the plot. The heroine was so weak willed, she let the hero walk all over her...again and again. It is very, very rare I ever give a book one star but I actually wanted to give the heroine a good shake and tell her to get a backbone.

Alpha males yes, but pathetic heroines, no!
Missy
A good read.....full of misunderstandings & mistakes that these two make on their journey to a happy ending. The hero is a total control freak & alpha male too used to having everything go his way......he really is a jerk & you wonder how any woman could love him. But he does have some redeeming factors & a soft side; his love of family is one but he does not take kindly to people putting their nose in his business or family or being told he is wrong. The heroine really has some ...more
Roub
Fiona Marsden
Mar 31, 2012 Fiona Marsden rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: If you love faithfullness in your characters
Recommended to Fiona by: Read blurb on internet
I usually love reunion stories and this one was of the type I like. Kerry made the mistake of interfering in a family matter while the mistress of Theo Diakos. Big mistake. Theo doesn't take kindly to other people getting involved in his family or his business, least of all his usually undemanding mistress. So Kerry is out on her ear just as she was about to tell him she was pregnant. Bad timing because the matter she interfered with showed her that Theo just might try taking her baby away and l ...more
Jenny
This was a nice secret baby story but I would have liked it more if the hero wasn't such a cold bastard. He threw the heroine out of his house and when he took her back for the sake of their baby boy he treated her appallingly. So I give this 3 stars only because I adored the heroine and her baby.
Jasmine
Kerry was SO stupid! She just couldn't realize she was wrong and almost everything was her fault until the end. I was totally on the male's side for once...
Hina Ahmed
Hina Ahmed marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Pivoine95
Pivoine95 marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Jill
Jill added it
Aug 12, 2014
Natalia Sulca
Natalia Sulca marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
CJ
CJ added it
Jun 29, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
The Salvatore Marriage Deal The Blackmail Baby The Kristallis Baby Claimed for the Italian's Revenge Une insupportable trahison - Milliardaire et célibataire (Azur t. 3060)