Start by marking “The Paragon Prison (Grey Griffins: The Clockwork Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Paragon Prison (Grey Griffins: The Clockwork Chronicles, #3)

The Paragon Prison (The Clockwork Chronicles #3)

<!--StartFragment--> A new world means a world of trouble...

The Paragon Engine, a machine that can unlock portals to any dimension throughout the universe, is the most powerful and dangerous invention in Templar history-and the Grey Griffins have just been pulled through it. After they are transported through the engine, Max, Ernie, Natalia, and Harley have no idea
Published May 8th 2012 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Paragon Prison, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Paragon Prison

Callista
Jun 12, 2012 Callista rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
I was kind of disappointed by how rushed this book felt, bit I'm a fan of all the other Grey Griffin novels and so felt obligated to finish the Clockwork Chronicles. I loved how there was a great deal of detail on the Round Table tournament in this book - too bad the game doesn't exist in reality!
Yarden
Apr 08, 2015 Yarden rated it it was amazing
The Paragon Engine

Max and his friends known as the Grey Griffins have all a sudden went through the Paragon Engine which is one of the most dangerous inventions in known in Templar history, and it lets you travel through different dimensions.The Grey Griffins do not know what to expect, there could be vicious monsters or terrifying creatures lurking around, but they soon discover that this world is just like theirs it's just two differences, all the bad and horrifying events that happened never
WhyNN ~
slightly disappointed with this one. after all magic that happen in the volume 2. the conclusion is...not what i'm expecting.
----
Seperti sebelumnya, buku ini mengalami perubahan dalam penulisannya, seperti buku pertama yang berkendala dengan pemilihan kata yang sedikit sulit dicerna...hahaha.... buku ini pada akhir bagian mengalami hal yang sama. cerita penutupnya juga tidak terlalu bisa diingat di otak itu sebabnya saya hanya bisa memberikan 3 bintang untuk keseluruhan cerita.
Amanda
Sep 07, 2012 Amanda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-own, derek-benz
I loved this book! I'm honestly surprized there were so many that were dissapointed with it. I loved how characters from the first trilogy were implimented in this one. I very much enjoyed how each of the new and old characters were "unmasked" for who they really were, good, bad, or in between. I was especially excited that one character in particular was brought back:)
Jeremy
Jun 14, 2014 Jeremy rated it really liked it
A good ending to the Clockwork Chronicles trilogy. It had good plot twists and world building. Although I felt the characters were pretty flat, not developed well. Also in some moments their actions and feelings were not really believable. But it was enjoyable and fast paced. It had a satisfying ending. Overall a good book.
ultimate reader
Oct 18, 2012 ultimate reader rated it it was amazing
Excellent, but boring at some parts. at the end of book two, the grey griffins get sucked into the paragon engine. when they arrive in the other world, they find that it is the same as their world, except for a couple of mammoth changes. They also find out that the grey griffins from that world have seemingly disappeared.
Rick Stuckwisch
Dec 14, 2014 Rick Stuckwisch rated it really liked it
This was a strong finish to the second trilogy, and possibly the best of all the Grey Griffins books. Not perfect, but quite good. Imaginative literary world, and compelling characters with well-developed personality. Would like to think there might be a third trilogy, but no signs of one at this point. In any case, this book rendered a satisfying, even if somewhat abrupt, conclusion.
Tony Keefer
I enjoyed the first two in this series a little more than this one. It feels like this was the end of the series, which would be fine with me. I think lots of middle grade fantasy readers would like this series.
Jim Short
Nov 12, 2014 Jim Short rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, youth
I'm glad it's the last book because it felt like a lot of filler. Overall the story is okay but it didn't seem to need 3 books for the series.
Tavaris
Jan 30, 2013 Tavaris rated it liked it
Was a little disappointed I wish this book was more mature.
Joseph Mitchell
Jul 11, 2012 Joseph Mitchell marked it as to-read
Shelves: at-the-library
actually called the paragon prison
Mary
Aug 08, 2013 Mary rated it really liked it
I didn't want it to end!
Lula
Sep 18, 2013 Lula rated it it was ok
I thought this book wrapped up the series nicely, and I am completely content with the ending.
Jonathan
Sep 22, 2012 Jonathan rated it it was amazing
i wish ther was more to the ending.i wonder will there be a third series?
Dan Bai
Dan Bai rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2013
Jake
Jake rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2014
Lindsey
Lindsey rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2013
Shannon Klinner
Shannon Klinner rated it really liked it
May 21, 2015
Buzz
Buzz rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2013
Dancingrose68
Dancingrose68 rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2011
Rodrigo
Rodrigo rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2013
Bronywing
Bronywing rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2015
Tara Harper
Tara Harper rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2015
Gobiga
Gobiga rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2015
Kelsey
Kelsey rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2014
Sebrenna Steele
Sebrenna Steele rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2015
Gillian Farnsworth
Gillian Farnsworth rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2013
Eva
Eva rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2013
Catrina
Catrina rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Dragon's Apprentice (Dragonology Chronicles, #3)
  • Black Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices, #3)
  • Alien on a Rampage (Intergalactic Bed and Breakfast, #2)
  • The End of Time (The Books of Umber, #3)
  • Ambush (Pillage, #3)
  • The Secret of Ashona (Erec Rex, #5)
  • The Margrave (Relic Master, #4)
  • The Princess of Trelian (Trelian, #2)
  • Ultimate Magic (Merlin Saga, #8)
  • The Case of the Frozen Hearts (Wilma Tenderfoot, #1)
  • The Dark Army (Keeper of the Realms, #2)
  • The Legends Begin (Darkmouth #1)
  • Corby Flood (Far-Flung Adventures, #2)
  • Alienation (C.H.A.O.S., #2)
  • Monster Madness (Nightmare Academy #2)
  • The Palace of Glass (The Forbidden Library, #3)
  • The Rat Brain Fiasco (Splurch Academy for Disruptive Boys, #1)
  • A Riddle in Ruby (A Riddle in Ruby, #1)
Born in the wrong place, and unquestionably the wrong time, Derek Benz spent most of his early years trying to figure out where he was and why he was different than everyone else. By the age of five, he had stumbled upon the answer: the rest of humanity was really nothing more than an elaborate hoax of cleverly disguised robots, and he was the only real human among them. Having overcome that myste ...more
More about Derek Benz...

The Clockwork Chronicles (3 books)
  • The Brimstone Key (Grey Griffins: The Clockwork Chronicles, #1)
  • The Relic Hunters (Grey Griffins: The Clockwork Chronicles, #2)