Start by marking “The Paragon Prison (Grey Griffins: The Clockwork Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Paragon Prison (Grey Griffins: The Clockwork Chronicles, #3)

The Paragon Prison (The Clockwork Chronicles #3)

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  175 ratings  ·  13 reviews
<!--StartFragment--> A new world means a world of trouble...

The Paragon Engine, a machine that can unlock portals to any dimension throughout the universe, is the most powerful and dangerous invention in Templar history-and the Grey Griffins have just been pulled through it. After they are transported through the engine, Max, Ernie, Natalia, and Harley have no idea
Published May 8th 2012 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Paragon Prison, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Paragon Prison

Yarden
The Paragon Engine

Max and his friends known as the Grey Griffins have all a sudden went through the Paragon Engine which is one of the most dangerous inventions in known in Templar history, and it lets you travel through different dimensions.The Grey Griffins do not know what to expect, there could be vicious monsters or terrifying creatures lurking around, but they soon discover that this world is just like theirs it's just two differences, all the bad and horrifying events that happened never
Callista
I was kind of disappointed by how rushed this book felt, bit I'm a fan of all the other Grey Griffin novels and so felt obligated to finish the Clockwork Chronicles. I loved how there was a great deal of detail on the Round Table tournament in this book - too bad the game doesn't exist in reality!
Rick Stuckwisch
This was a strong finish to the second trilogy, and possibly the best of all the Grey Griffins books. Not perfect, but quite good. Imaginative literary world, and compelling characters with well-developed personality. Would like to think there might be a third trilogy, but no signs of one at this point. In any case, this book rendered a satisfying, even if somewhat abrupt, conclusion.
Jeremy
A good ending to the Clockwork Chronicles trilogy. It had good plot twists and world building. Although I felt the characters were pretty flat, not developed well. Also in some moments their actions and feelings were not really believable. But it was enjoyable and fast paced. It had a satisfying ending. Overall a good book.
Jim Short
I'm glad it's the last book because it felt like a lot of filler. Overall the story is okay but it didn't seem to need 3 books for the series.
Amanda
I loved this book! I'm honestly surprized there were so many that were dissapointed with it. I loved how characters from the first trilogy were implimented in this one. I very much enjoyed how each of the new and old characters were "unmasked" for who they really were, good, bad, or in between. I was especially excited that one character in particular was brought back:)
ultimate reader
Excellent, but boring at some parts. at the end of book two, the grey griffins get sucked into the paragon engine. when they arrive in the other world, they find that it is the same as their world, except for a couple of mammoth changes. They also find out that the grey griffins from that world have seemingly disappeared.
Tony Keefer
I enjoyed the first two in this series a little more than this one. It feels like this was the end of the series, which would be fine with me. I think lots of middle grade fantasy readers would like this series.
Makenna
I thought this book wrapped up the series nicely, and I am completely content with the ending.
Tavaris
Was a little disappointed I wish this book was more mature.
Mya
Woohoo what a great corny ending. But still pretty awesome ending :)
Joseph Mitchell
Jul 11, 2012 Joseph Mitchell marked it as to-read
Shelves: at-the-library
actually called the paragon prison
Mary
I didn't want it to end!
Deeksha Prakash
Deeksha Prakash marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Jeff Miller
Jeff Miller marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
BlakBriar
BlakBriar marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Gabby
Gabby marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Kit Camille
Kit Camille marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Kenny
Kenny marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Tiffany Davis
Tiffany Davis marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Teresa Kaye
Teresa Kaye marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
  • The End of Time (The Books of Umber, #3)
  • Ambush (Pillage, #3)
  • The Dragon's Apprentice (Dragonology Chronicles #3)
  • Alien on a Rampage
  • The Secret of Ashona (Erec Rex, #5)
  • The Maelstrom (The Tapestry, #4)
  • Wilma Tenderfoot: the Case of the Frozen Hearts
  • Black Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices, #3)
  • The Princess of Trelian (Trelian, #2)
  • The Margrave (Relic Master, #4)
  • The Immortals (the Edge Chronicles, #10)
  • The Tasters Guild (Poisons of Caux, #2)
  • Alienation (C.H.A.O.S., #2)
  • Ultimate Magic (Merlin's Dragon trilogy, #3)
  • Joshua Dread (Joshua Dread #1)
Born in the wrong place, and unquestionably the wrong time, Derek Benz spent most of his early years trying to figure out where he was and why he was different than everyone else. By the age of five, he had stumbled upon the answer: the rest of humanity was really nothing more than an elaborate hoax of cleverly disguised robots, and he was the only real human among them. Having overcome that myste ...more
More about Derek Benz...

The Clockwork Chronicles (3 books)
  • The Brimstone Key (Grey Griffins: The Clockwork Chronicles, #1)
  • The Relic Hunters (Grey Griffins: The Clockwork Chronicles, #2)
The Revenge of the Shadow King (Grey Griffins, #1) The Rise of the Black Wolf (Grey Griffins, #2) The Fall of the Templar (Grey Griffins, #3) The Brimstone Key (Grey Griffins: The Clockwork Chronicles, #1) The Relic Hunters (Grey Griffins: The Clockwork Chronicles, #2)