Start by marking “Sweet Grapes: How to Stop Being Infertile and Start Living Again” as Want to Read:
Sweet Grapes: How to Stop Being Infertile and Start Living Again

Sweet Grapes: How to Stop Being Infertile and Start Living Again

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Sweet Grapes: How to Stop Being Infertile and Start Living Again [Paperback]
Jean W. Carter (Author), Michael Carter (Author)
Published March 1st 1998 by Perspectives Press (IN) (first published November 30th 1988)

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Grapes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Grapes

Katy D
Even though the book was written in the late 80's it is still so very relevant. Such an honest and sensitive look into the choice of child-free living after infertility. It's a shame there's not more on this subject. Crazy to think that 25 years after the book was written this topic is still so taboo and misunderstood. This is the perfect book to help people explore this as a viable option for resolving their infertility. We are testing the waters and this book helped me immensely.
Kaitlin Michelle
This book was meant to be comforting; however I felt it was condescending. I do not recommend this book to anyone. I regret having read it in the first place. See what else I thought about this book on September 18, at www.vivacioushobo.com
Kelli Spencer
Just finished this (yes, it's 3:50 am). AWESOME AWESOME book!! So glad it was written. So much of it echoes what I have already been feeling a peace about. Here's to sweet grapes and unlocking opportunities I wouldn't have as a parent.
Christen
This book gives a nice perspective and is certainly a good read for anyone struggling through infertility.
Nina P
Nina P marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Amy
Amy added it
May 19, 2015
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Merrie Haskell
Merrie Haskell marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Kimara Smith
Kimara Smith marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Trisha Low
Trisha Low is currently reading it
Apr 23, 2014
Aqua Blue Glow
Aqua Blue Glow marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Angie
Angie added it
Dec 27, 2013
Sonya
Sonya marked it as to-read
May 03, 2013
Pussycat
Pussycat marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2012
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2012
Sweet Grapes: How to Stop Being Infertile and Start Living Again Sweet Grapes: How to Stop Being Infertile and Start Living Again