P.J. Funnybunny Camps Out (Step Into Reading: A Step 1 Book)

P.J. Funnybunny Camps Out (Step Into Reading: A Step 1 Book)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  73 ratings  ·  9 reviews
FOR USE IN SCHOOLS AND LIBRARIES ONLY. Although P.J. and his friends refuse to let Donna and Honey Bunny go camping with them because ""camping is not for girls,"" the girls follow and get proof that camping is hard work even for boys.
Library Binding, 32 pages
Published February 1st 1994 by Turtleback

To ask other readers questions about P.J. Funnybunny Camps Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about P.J. Funnybunny Camps Out

K.
Good book about four friends who think camping isn't for girls, but end the girls end proving that maybe camping isn't for them either.
Lavinia
The book was about a little bunny named P.J. He camped out with his friends. They called him funnybunny because he's a bunny and he's so funny. His sisters wanted to come, but P.J. Funnybunny didn't let them because he thought that girls weren't allowed to camp out. But they were. When it was near the end, they saw ghosts, but the ghosts were really his sisters that we saw earlier in the book, near the beginning.

I liked this book so much, because it made me laugh.
Netanella
PJ Funnybunny has three best friends who all decide to go camping - without the girls, of course! Too bad for them the girls know what's up and turn the tables on them.

I read this tonight to my 2-year-old son, and my 6-year-old daughter overheard the story and had to join in. Our favorite part character was Potts the pig. Highly recommended for little ones, particularly devilish little girls.
Kerri Harshaw
A cute beginner reader for boys and girls. Although the boys will not allow the girls to go camping with them, the girls have a plan of their own up their sleeves! A great book to help students work on predicting. The text is quite funny, children will be sure to read this book over and over.
Kirei
Feb 22, 2008 Kirei rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: kids
Shelves: younger-kids
This would be cute, except I don't particularly care for it because there is the refrain, "Camping is not for girls." (In the end, the girls play a trick on the boys, but I still find it annoying.)
Kelly
Not as good as the original P.J. Funnybunny but still has a good story with a good ending. Even good facial expressions for animals.
Matthew Ridley
I read it again this summer (6/25/12). It is a very funny book.
Jen
Vacation book for nephew and I, chosen by me
Brenna Call
cute story with a clever ending
Rick
Rick added it
Aug 07, 2014
Summer Sim
Summer Sim marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Bob
Bob added it
Jun 04, 2014
Kady Zoucha
Kady Zoucha marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
ABC REMIX
ABC REMIX is currently reading it
Apr 24, 2014
Leandra
Leandra marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Louisama330
Louisama330 marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
With a degree in fine arts, Marilyn Sadler assumed she would be an illustrator. But when early in her career she was presented with an opportunity to write, she seized it and quickly discovered that she had found her true love. No sad, sappy stories for her, however. She likes to make herself laugh, and with that her characters usually end up looking pretty silly for one reason or another.

Her firs...more
More about Marilyn Sadler...
It's Not Easy Being a Bunny Pass It On! The Very Bad Bunny (Beginner Books) Honey Bunny Funnybunny (Beginner Books) Alice from Dallas