Start by marking “Leftovers” as Want to Read:
Leftovers

Leftovers

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Genre: LGBT Erotic Contemporary

Thanksgiving means family, and in their case friends--old friends and the best of them. Emerson was looking forward to sharing his new home, his culinary skills, his settledness, with his on-again-off-again lover Paul and their old college buddy Liz. Everyone always knew that Paul and Emerson were meant for each other. But years down the road
Published November 2009 by Loose Id, LLC (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Leftovers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leftovers

Mandy*reads obsessively*
3.5*
I liked Paul and Emerson, I sort of wished we had seen more of their 'before' relationship, and I was suprised that Emerson was able to keep his affliction a secret for so long from Paul and Liz.
It was a sweet story and not all that heavy considering the subject , of course the emergency was needed for the turning point, I wished it had all just been fleshed out a bit more.
Elisa Rolle
If I had to compare this very nice seasonal romance by Treva Harte to a painting, it would be an impressionist one. Maybe due to the length, a novella, or maybe due to the choice of the author to focus on the present more than the past, we don’t have many details around the characters, but just an impression of who they were and what they now want. And more than a “thanksgiving” romance, this is a forgiving one.

Both Paul than Emerson did wrong in the past, Paul was too young and hot-tempered to
Kassa
This is a short, easy story that doesn’t make much sense. Paul and Emerson have been best friends with benefits for years now. They were a pseudo couple in college and naturally drifted apart as Paul went on to become a singing star and Emerson settled himself in Staten Island. The two would have sex every Thanksgiving until finally Paul decides he wants more. Of course Emerson has a secret fear he has to expose, which may change things.

The story is decent but the plot has numerous holes. Addit
Charly
Sweet characters, one of whom has an unusual personality trait

Warning: This review might contain what some people consider SPOILERS.

Rating: 8/10

PROS:
- The characters’ initial interactions are very tentative, and it’s clear right off the bat that they’ve had a rocky past. The way that they proceed so cautiously is sweet and sad all at once, but it’s obvious that they care deeply for each other.
- Because the guys have been friends for such a long time, they have a lot of intuitive knowledge abou
JoAnn
Loved Emmerson and Paul. Friends since college and both had feelings for each other but neither felt they were good enough.

This is a sweet, feel-good story and one that I will be reading again!!
Chris
Good m/m romance about two guys who only see each other once a year, at Thanksgiving. After eight years, that isn’t enough for either of them anymore.
Lee Brazil
This is just the type of book I love to read. The characters were so well written, it was like I knew them personally. I did need a few tissues, but that's always a good thing.
Shannon
This was an Okay read. Nothing great or really special about it. Got a little confusing at times, but it's short, so a pretty easy read.
Jonathan Treadway
I loved this story and will keep it in my "comfort reads" shelf, where I go when I need a good story to calm me down.
Anke
More like 2.5 stars. It was a fast and easy read, but I fear not very memorable.
Deanna Wadsworth
It was a cute easy read for my thanksgiving weekend. I would definitely recommend it!
Indigo
Sep 19, 2010 Indigo rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
If you are looking fo a very emotional love story, this one is just perfect.
Snowtulip
Quick, sweet read.
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
monica hubach
monica hubach marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Susan
Susan added it
May 10, 2014
Elle
Elle marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2014
Nic
Nic marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2013
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Treva Harte lives near a city with many, many attorneys. Thanks to Loose Id and her writing, she can be a recovering attorney and now spends her time writing, editing, raising adolescents, taking care of an elderly mother and dealing with a hyperactive husband (who says he's just very energetic). She is also co-owner and Editor-in-Chief of the e-publishing company Loose Id.

She and her husband both
More about Treva Harte...
Maxxed Out (Inside Out #1) His Best Man Walk Away (Alpha, #1) Stay (Alpha, #2) Beg (Alpha, #4)