Start by marking “Leftovers” as Want to Read:
Leftovers

Leftovers

Genre: LGBT Erotic Contemporary

Thanksgiving means family, and in their case friends--old friends and the best of them. Emerson was looking forward to sharing his new home, his culinary skills, his settledness, with his on-again-off-again lover Paul and their old college buddy Liz. Everyone always knew that Paul and Emerson were meant for each other. But years down the road
Published November 2009 by Loose Id, LLC (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Leftovers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leftovers

Mandy*reads obsessively*
3.5*
I liked Paul and Emerson, I sort of wished we had seen more of their 'before' relationship, and I was suprised that Emerson was able to keep his affliction a secret for so long from Paul and Liz.
It was a sweet story and not all that heavy considering the subject , of course the emergency was needed for the turning point, I wished it had all just been fleshed out a bit more.
Kassa
Dec 11, 2009 Kassa rated it it was ok
This is a short, easy story that doesn’t make much sense. Paul and Emerson have been best friends with benefits for years now. They were a pseudo couple in college and naturally drifted apart as Paul went on to become a singing star and Emerson settled himself in Staten Island. The two would have sex every Thanksgiving until finally Paul decides he wants more. Of course Emerson has a secret fear he has to expose, which may change things.

The story is decent but the plot has numerous holes. Addit
Elisa Rolle
If I had to compare this very nice seasonal romance by Treva Harte to a painting, it would be an impressionist one. Maybe due to the length, a novella, or maybe due to the choice of the author to focus on the present more than the past, we don’t have many details around the characters, but just an impression of who they were and what they now want. And more than a “thanksgiving” romance, this is a forgiving one.

Both Paul than Emerson did wrong in the past, Paul was too young and hot-tempered to
Charly
Oct 28, 2012 Charly rated it really liked it
Sweet characters, one of whom has an unusual personality trait

Warning: This review might contain what some people consider SPOILERS.

Rating: 8/10

PROS:
- The characters’ initial interactions are very tentative, and it’s clear right off the bat that they’ve had a rocky past. The way that they proceed so cautiously is sweet and sad all at once, but it’s obvious that they care deeply for each other.
- Because the guys have been friends for such a long time, they have a lot of intuitive knowledge abou
Chris
Jun 26, 2010 Chris rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, gay, done, 2010, owned, ebook
Good m/m romance about two guys who only see each other once a year, at Thanksgiving. After eight years, that isn’t enough for either of them anymore.
Deanna Wadsworth
Nov 26, 2010 Deanna Wadsworth rated it really liked it
It was a cute easy read for my thanksgiving weekend. I would definitely recommend it!
Heather
Nov 13, 2015 Heather rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great holiday tale of timing and letting others in. There's not much more I can say about this and not give any spoilers so I'll just finish by saying a definite must for your holiday library.
Indigo
Feb 13, 2010 Indigo rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
If you are looking fo a very emotional love story, this one is just perfect.
Lee Brazil
Dec 07, 2010 Lee Brazil rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
This is just the type of book I love to read. The characters were so well written, it was like I knew them personally. I did need a few tissues, but that's always a good thing.
Jonathan Treadway
Jan 31, 2010 Jonathan Treadway rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comfort-reads
I loved this story and will keep it in my "comfort reads" shelf, where I go when I need a good story to calm me down.
Anke
Aug 12, 2012 Anke rated it liked it
More like 2.5 stars. It was a fast and easy read, but I fear not very memorable.
Shannon
Jul 26, 2012 Shannon rated it liked it
This was an Okay read. Nothing great or really special about it. Got a little confusing at times, but it's short, so a pretty easy read.
Snowtulip
Feb 22, 2011 Snowtulip rated it liked it
Quick, sweet read.
Jennifer rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2015
Tailtiu
Tailtiu rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2012
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Kelly H. (Maybedog) rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2013
Pushubuu
Pushubuu rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2009
Dudley Sneddly
Dudley Sneddly rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2016
Tam
Tam rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2009
Pam
Pam rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2011
Lori
Lori rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2014
Ann
Ann rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2014
B
B rated it liked it
Oct 11, 2011
Avidreader
Avidreader rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2011
Claudia
Claudia rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2012
Fuyu
Fuyu rated it liked it
May 13, 2011
Tara
Tara rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2014
SunnyG
SunnyG rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2011
Maxine
Maxine rated it really liked it
May 31, 2012
Peggy
Peggy rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2011
Treva Harte lives near a city with many, many attorneys. Thanks to Loose Id and her writing, she can be a recovering attorney and now spends her time writing, editing, raising adolescents, taking care of an elderly mother and dealing with a hyperactive husband (who says he's just very energetic). She is also co-owner and Editor-in-Chief of the e-publishing company Loose Id.

She and her husband both
More about Treva Harte...