Start by marking “Dog Is My Co-Pilot: Great Writers on the World's Oldest Friendship” as Want to Read:
Dog Is My Co-Pilot: Great Writers on the World's Oldest Friendship

Dog Is My Co-Pilot: Great Writers on the World's Oldest Friendship

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Dogs have been our muses, our mentors, and our playful and noble co-pilots. They’ve had a profound influence on us as healers and spiritual guides, and also as co-workers, helping to guide, hunt, herd, search, and rescue. Our bond with dogs is deep and unbreakable, and there’s no better source a reader can turn to for a richer understanding of that complex and wonderful re ...more
Published February 4th 2009 by Crown

To ask other readers questions about Dog Is My Co-Pilot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dog Is My Co-Pilot

Jerrilynn Lilyblade
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Melissa
I thought this anthology was pretty well put together, with its collections of short stories, essays, etc grouped into topics such as "Beginnings, Lessons, and Passages". This book is what it set out to be: a celebration of the "unique bond between humans and canines". It was not a super fast read for me because some of the stories are obviously better than others, but I did laugh, I did cry, and I did relate to much of what was shared in this book.
Ina
This is a marvelous collection of short stories all about dogs and the writers relationships with the canines in their lives. It will make you laugh and cry. If your dog is one of your family, you will be among friends.
Emily
Pretty sure I never need to write anything about dogs--it's all here. A collection of short essays on dogs. My favorite essays were in the Passages section.

And the cover dog looks like my puppy with a tail.
Granny
Thoroughly enjoyed this collection of short stories from numerous writers about the dogs in their lives.
Lauren Davis
Lauren Davis marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Tatjana
Tatjana marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Melyssa
Melyssa marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Smittyremi
Smittyremi marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Marturmc
Marturmc marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
DogJoy: The Happiest Dogs in the Universe Howl: A Collection of the Best Contemporary Dog Wit Dog is My Co-Pilot: Great Writers on the World's Oldest Friendship