Start by marking “Jericho Jones 1: The Adventure Begins” as Want to Read:
Jericho Jones 1: The Adventure Begins

Jericho Jones 1: The Adventure Begins (Jericho Jones #1)

When Jericho Jones inherits some money from a dead relation, he decides to take off on the adventure of a lifetime. Following clues on an international scavenger hunt, Jericho goes from London to Egypt and beyond, chasing his elusive prize, despite the dangers. When he's threatened by folks a lot less scrupulous than him, Jericho is glad he met up with Caleb, an ...more
Published April 21st 2007 by Torquere Press (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Jericho Jones 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jericho Jones 1

Ami
Jan 11, 2010 Ami rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-short-stories
Hell yeah, I think I found a new favorite M/M author indeed. Drew Zachary's characters are always likeable and fun to read. He has a way to write appealing stories, even if they're only novellas. In this first installment, Drew introduces two characters: Jericho Jones and Caleb Cross; who meet while they're going treasure hunter around the world. They first meet in London, but then when they get to Egypt and there are two people who seem to take interest to Jericho, Caleb decides that Jericho ...more
A.J. Llewellyn
Nov 28, 2010 A.J. Llewellyn rated it liked it
I love the whimsical quality to the story and rooted for Jericho and Caleb even as I felt the exotic locations were glossed over and whizzed by - I'd have liked to have been involved in the adventure more and maybe get to know a couple of the other contestants but I'll read book 2 and see if we meet a few more of the players. A ton of typos marred this for me. I counted 47 which is a lot for a very short, published book.
Mia
Mar 06, 2016 Mia rated it really liked it
Shelves: drew-zachary
Very nice, short reads - all three in the series. I really enjoyed Jericho and Caleb's adventures hopping from country to country, even though some things weren't logical. The MCs were cute and their sexual chemistry was off the charts, which is what Drew Zachary is very good at. It was fun, light, fast-paced and hot!
Staceyr
Nov 27, 2009 Staceyr rated it it was amazing
A great trilogy--awesome characters. Really enjoyed this adventurous treasure hunt. All three novellas deliver humor, action, a touch of suspense and sweet & sexy love scenes. Three more reasons Drew Zachary is one of my favorite authors.
S.
May 23, 2011 S. rated it it was amazing
Loved this, completely and utterly!! Little Jericho, big Caleb and an Indiana Jones adventure!! Add some very intense, hot sex and this one is a winner all the way around!
E
E rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2010
Mike
Mike rated it really liked it
May 12, 2012
Lajuna
Lajuna rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2015
Peter
Peter rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2010
Dixie
Dixie rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2014
Silviya
Silviya rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2013
Kelgar01
Kelgar01 rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2010
Notta Chance
Notta Chance rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2013
Darwina
Darwina rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2011
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2010
Honey
Honey rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2011
Lippy
Lippy rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2010
Christina
Christina rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2014
Lea
Lea rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2010
Alyosha
Alyosha rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2010
Indigo
Indigo rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2010
Pampulakorva
Pampulakorva rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2015
Sylvie
Sylvie rated it really liked it
May 29, 2011
Remington
Remington rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2010
Pam
Pam rated it liked it
Jul 09, 2016
Anvesha
Anvesha rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2011
Peggy
Peggy rated it it was ok
Feb 22, 2015
Cap'n Muchiko
Cap'n Muchiko rated it it was ok
Mar 25, 2012
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was ok
Sep 18, 2014
Brenda Maldonado
Brenda Maldonado rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2010
Born in the wilds of Canada, Drew grew up with an axe in one hand and a book in the other. Drew's love of writing is outshone only by his love of men. Lucky for him, he can combine the two.

From his father, Drew learned how to wield that axe, fix a carburetor and bake a mean can of beans using fire, gas or electricity. From his mother, he learned how to rotate the tires, turn apples into just about
More about Drew Zachary...

Jericho Jones (3 books)