Start by marking “The Officer's Wife” as Want to Read:
The Officer's Wife

The Officer's Wife

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  6 reviews
A MAN IN UNIFORM
He was a captain in the U.S. Air Force. She was a psychologist in Fayetteville, North Carolina. On the surface, Marty and Michelle Theer appeared to be the perfect married couple. But no one knew of the double life Michelle was leading. Tired of spending one too many nights apart from Marty who was often away on his flight missions, Michelle turned to the I
Published June 27th 2006 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about The Officer's Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Officer's Wife

Irene
Fascinating story of a woman who thought she was smarter than everyone else, and an ironic study of a psychologist who had real psychological issues of her own. Although no one can really know all the details of this story and what motivated this woman, it is also a tragic tale of a man who lost his life because of the twisted desires of a disturbed and manipulative personality.
Janna
Mmmm, my guilty pleasure - true crime novels. This one was well-crafted, although there were quite a few errors in the book (spelling, as well as changing a character's name just two paragraphs apart). All in all a good read though.
Eva Leger
Nov 03, 2008 Eva Leger marked it as to-read
My older sister has lived in Fayetteville for years and since I do read a lot of true crime figured this one might be even more interesting since I know the area. I'll have to read it soon to see.
Angel R
This was a great book. It got me hooked and I couldn't put it down but it's sad to think this really happened to the poor husband.
Lea Garner
Good read, so well written!
Kylie
A sad story.
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
April
April marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Marie F. Pascal
Marie F. Pascal marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Darcy
Darcy marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Jimmy
Jimmy marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Monique Jackson-Sanchez
Monique Jackson-Sanchez marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Tunde Adepegba
Tunde Adepegba marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Miguelina
Miguelina marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Katrin
Katrin marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
Suzie Flohr
Suzie Flohr marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Laci: Inside the Laci Peterson Murder The Stranger In My Bed Seduced by Evil: The True Story of a Gorgeous Stripper-Turned-Suburban-Mom, Her Secret Past, and a Ruthless Murder Deadly Mistress: A True Story of Marriage, Betrayal and Murder Love You Madly: The true story of a small-town girl, the young men she seduced, and the murder of her mother