Start by marking “The Officer's Wife” as Want to Read:
The Officer's Wife

The Officer's Wife

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  6 reviews
A MAN IN UNIFORM
He was a captain in the U.S. Air Force. She was a psychologist in Fayetteville, North Carolina. On the surface, Marty and Michelle Theer appeared to be the perfect married couple. But no one knew of the double life Michelle was leading. Tired of spending one too many nights apart from Marty who was often away on his flight missions, Michelle turned to the I...more
Published June 27th 2006 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about The Officer's Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Officer's Wife

Irene
Fascinating story of a woman who thought she was smarter than everyone else, and an ironic study of a psychologist who had real psychological issues of her own. Although no one can really know all the details of this story and what motivated this woman, it is also a tragic tale of a man who lost his life because of the twisted desires of a disturbed and manipulative personality.
Janna
Mmmm, my guilty pleasure - true crime novels. This one was well-crafted, although there were quite a few errors in the book (spelling, as well as changing a character's name just two paragraphs apart). All in all a good read though.
Eva Leger
Nov 03, 2008 Eva Leger marked it as to-read
My older sister has lived in Fayetteville for years and since I do read a lot of true crime figured this one might be even more interesting since I know the area. I'll have to read it soon to see.
Angel R
This was a great book. It got me hooked and I couldn't put it down but it's sad to think this really happened to the poor husband.
Lea Garner
Good read, so well written!
Kylie
A sad story.
Darcy
Darcy marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Jimmy
Jimmy marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Monique Jackson-Sanchez
Monique Jackson-Sanchez marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Tunde Adepegba
Tunde Adepegba marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Miguelina
Miguelina marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Katrin
Katrin marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
Suzie Flohr
Suzie Flohr marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2013
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2013
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2013
Lindsay Breen Spears
Lindsay Breen Spears marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Wendy Davan
Wendy Davan marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Laci: Inside the Laci Peterson Murder The Stranger In My Bed Seduced by Evil: The True Story of a Gorgeous Stripper-Turned-Suburban-Mom, Her Secret Past, and a Ruthless Murder Deadly Mistress: A True Story of Marriage, Betrayal and Murder If I Die...: A True Story of Obsessive Love, Uncontrollable Greed, and Murder