Start by marking “Hotly Bedded, Conveniently Wedded” as Want to Read:
Hotly Bedded, Conveniently Wedded

Hotly Bedded, Conveniently Wedded (Taken by the Millionaire #10)

Alex Richardson has the ultimate playboy lifestyle, moving from one luscious, long-legged woman to the next. So why would he want Isobel, his short, curvaceous friend who loves him from afar?

Alex needs a convenient wife--and Bel is his first-choice bride Shocked at his proposal, Bel has doubts about his crazy plan. Then Alex gives her a taste of just how hot they can be to
Published January 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents (first published September 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Hotly Bedded, Conveniently Wedded, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hotly Bedded, Conveniently Wedded

Lisa Kay

This is really a 3 star story, but I succumbed to the temptation to bump this up to 4 stars as I read the "Enriched Edition" via Adobe Reader. In this way I could hyperlink to the blue words they had coded. It was kind of neat to listen to Etta James singing in the background while the characters did too.

Otherwise it was a standard story of friends to lovers, with some miscarriage problems; otherwise not as much drama as the usual Harlequin Presents. Alex wants the chief archaeologist job so he
willaful
Apr 03, 2010 willaful rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bye, faux-hp
This is one of those faux Harlequin Presents; it was originally published in the "Modern Heat" line, though I would have guessed "Medical Romances," because there's a fair bit in it about pregnancy and miscarriage. (And the information is accurate -- another sign it's not a real HP! ;-) ) This is a rather nice friends-to-lovers story, but I read Presents for the drama, so I wasn't thrilled.
Kay
Feb 27, 2012 Kay rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: print
4 Stars! ~ Alex is a gorgeous archeologist who's had a very adventurous career and several acclaimed television programs to document those adventures. But he's turned 35 and he's feeling like he should be setting down some roots and for that he needs a wife. Only Alex doesn't believe in love. The perfect wife for Alex is his best friend, Bel. Actually, Isobel is his sister's best friend but she's always been the friend he's called first to share an achievement or ask for a place to bunk out for ...more
Jess
Marriage of convenience turned more, with an infertility side plot. I could have done without that part, frankly, but the slow realization from both the hero and heroine as to exactly what they felt for the other one was kind of great.
Andrea
Aug 07, 2010 Andrea rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Andrea by: I got this book from tell harlequin.
Let me get this out of the way the tittle doesn't fit the book at all. This book was about two friends who grew up together getting married so Alex could get this dream job. Isobel had been married before to a man that didn't love her and walked out on her. After the marriage they come to see how much they really do love each other but it takes something heartbreaking to get it out in the open. I was sobbing my heart out for them. I think KH did a fantastic job with this book and I had never eve ...more
Colleen
This was a decent book but no where near did justice to some of the serious issues approached in it. But then again, what can you expect from a Mills & Boon book?
I started thinking they were ok, but the more I read the less taken in I am by them. It seems to me like they have a small handful of plots that they pass around and get other people to re-write. Not to mention that all but one M&B books that I have read have been between 185 and 187 pages long.
As a first read from Mills & B
Dec 18, 2009 Jennifer rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2009
The only reason I read this book was because of the ridiculousness of the title. I mean, how can you resist a book called "Hotly Bedded, Conveniently Wedded"?? It's impossible, I say! And now I see that the author has other books with titles just as sporffleriffic. "One Night, One Baby"? "Surrender to the Playboy Sheikh"? "Playboy Boss, Pregnancy of Passion"?

Oh yes. I must read these books!

In reality, the book wasn't bad, but the plot was horribly thin. Standard Harlequin stuff.

Donna
I like the writing style. But never saw the point of the story. I didnt really feel for the characters or what their story was supposed to really be. Just seemed like standard story with nothing special with a HEA. I dont really feel like the characters grew at all or even really what they wanted. And the title so doesnt work.
Freda Mans-Labianca
As far as romance novels go, this little book had everything I look for. It was hot, yet not erotic. It had a great storyline that you actually cared to follow. The characters were well rounded and easy to relate to. I really enjoyed this one!
Beth - ;)
This is not a book I would have chosen to read. I received it from Tell Harlequin and will be reviewing it for them eventually. The story was ok, not that great.
Susmitha
Susmitha rated it liked it
Jul 16, 2015
Liz Fielding
Liz Fielding rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2011
Cecilia
Cecilia rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2012
Nina
Nina rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2014
Louis
Louis rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2009
Kate
Kate rated it really liked it
May 15, 2011
Lobri
Lobri rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2015
Kitzune
Kitzune rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2011
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2008
Miah
Miah rated it liked it
May 05, 2015
Priyanka Patel
Priyanka Patel rated it really liked it
May 04, 2015
Angela James
Angela James rated it liked it
Nov 12, 2010
Shannon
Shannon rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2013
Sandra
Sandra rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2016
Linh
Linh rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2011
Tanya Singh
Tanya Singh rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2013
Diane
Diane rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2011
Gigi
Gigi rated it it was ok
Nov 19, 2014
An
An rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Más libros para Latinoamérica!! 1 1 Mar 04, 2017 01:49PM
  • The Comeback Cowboy
  • Bought For The Sicilian Billionaire's Bed (Mistress to a Millionaire)
  • The Maverick's Greek Island Mistress (Bennett #3)
  • The Doctor's Forever Family (Forever, Texas, #3)
  • Ruthlessly Bedded By The Italian Billionaire
  • First Comes Baby
  • The Italian Boss's Mistress Of Revenge
  • The Sheikh's Defiant Bride (Sheikh Tycoons, #1)
  • Untamed Billionaire, Undressed Virgin
  • Taken For Revenge, Bedded For Pleasure
  • Marriage: For Business or Pleasure?
  • Greek Tycoon, Waitress Wife
  • Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child (Harlequin Presents Extra, #70)
  • Virgin Bought and Paid For
  • Pleasured by the Secret Millionaire
  • Bought: One Bride (Wives Wanted! #1)
  • Magnate's Mistress...Accidentally Pregnant! (Modern Heat)
  • Blackmailed into Marriage
Kate Hardy is an award-winning author of more than 70 books for Harlequin Mills & Boon. Her novel 'Breakfast at Giovanni's' won the RNA Romance Prize in 2008 and 'Bound by a Baby' won the RNA RoNA Rose in 2014; she's been shortlisted five more times for the award, as well as for two Romantic Times awards.

She lives in Norwich in the east of England with her husband, two children, a springer spa
More about Kate Hardy...

Taken by the Millionaire (10 books)
  • Hired for the Boss's Bed
  • At the Billionaire's Bidding
  • Mistress to the Tycoon
  • The Millionaire's Blackmail Bargain
  • Accidental Mistress
  • Marriage at the Millionaire's Command
  • One Night, One Baby
  • The Magnate's Indecent Proposal (Taken by the Millionaire,)
  • Bought: One Night, One Marriage (Harlequin Presents, #2785)