Smurfin (Smurf, #5)

Smurfin (Les Schtroumpfs / The Smurfs #3)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  211 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Gargamel, si penyihir jahat mengirimkan Smurfin ke desa smurf! Gara-gara sering dijahili smurf-smurf yang lain, Smurfin yang merasa jelek, menjadi sedih dan terus menangis. Akhirnya, Papa Smurf merubah Smurfin menjadi smurf perempuan yang cantik. tentu saja semua smurf jatuh cinta padanya dan berlomba-lomba mendekatinya. namun akhirnya, kekacauan mulai terjadi di desa smur...more
Paperback, Cetakan ke-2, 62 pages
Published February 2010 by PT. Elex Media Komputindo (first published 1967)

To ask other readers questions about Smurfin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Smurfin

Martin
Funny how life is, isn't it? Around 1983-1988, I was reading French "bandes dessinées", and "Les Schtroumpfs" were early favourites. Then, over time, I migrated to other titles, like "Tintin" and "Astérix", then "Les Tuniques Bleues" and "Lucky Luke". A conservative estimate is I must have devoured at least a couple hundreds of such books. And then... I'd outgrown all that.

Comic books, even as early as the mid-eighties, had started gradually replacing these French treasures, and then I forgot a...more
Mohamed Galal
سنفورة _ السنافر _ بابا سنفور _ فلنسنفر سنفرة ...

بحبّ أقعد أتفرّج مع أخي على الكارتون ده ، و أوّل ما لقيت القصص في المكتبة

لم أتردّد في استعارتها له ...

أي حاجة بقت تتقري ، و أي ريفيوهات بقت تنكتب ! :D
Helmut
Eine Fundgrube für den Schtroumpfologen
"La Schtroumpfette"
Der Schlumpf an sich kam mir bisher eigentlich immer recht asexuell vor. Mit diesem Band ändert sich das, denn ein neues Element, das die Welt der Schlümpfe stark verändert, tritt ins Dorf - die Schlumpfine. Ein bisschen gemein, wie die ursprüngliche, einfache Schtroumpfette mehr als Störfaktor von den Schlümpfen wahrgenommen wird, bis sie durch ein "Endlich Schön"-Programm des Großen Schlumpfs läuft und als aufgedonnerte, großwimprige, w...more
Sophie Henderson
I decided to read this book as it fits into the graphic novel bingo board. It wasn't very interesting because it was quiet predictable with a simple story line to it. My favorite quote form this book is ' wheres the smurfette ' because they always seem like they are lost without her.
Something I learnt from this book is; don't always do what other people tell you to do even when you know its not right. A character in this book that was interesting to me was Jokey Smurf as he is aways making prank...more
Samyuktha
Awesome comic. You will love it if you are into smurfs.
Nick
While historic, with its introduction of Smurfette, this story is odd, with it's "girls are icky but beautiful" attitude. The creation of Smurfette, from a list of ingredients representing the bad aspects of human nature, seems oddly like an attack. Of course, all the male Smurfs fall over themselves to do whatever she wants, even when it's a bad idea, which is cute and funny...but also smacks of Eve and the apple, they way it's presented.
Smurfette is never evil, but she certainly is capable of...more
Kerlip Bintang
Komik ini mah gak usah di review kali ya. Smurf aja sendiri. Cuma saya rasa penulisnya selalu menyelipkan satu kata "smurf" yang memang dibiarkan tak ada "artinya" untuk membuat pembaca lebih penasaran.
Brilliant lah.

Karena waktu kecil dilarang membaca oleh ortu (menurut mereka membaca adalah sebuah kemalasan), so komik2 kayak gini baru aku baca sekarang2. Huaaawaaaa.. ketinggalan peradaban deh!

Mulai sekarang mau koleksi buku smurf nih, Nina juga mau, Asterix juga. Toh ortu juga gak bisa protes...more
Desi Puspitasari
Smurf jadi-jadian ciptaan Gargamel dikirim ke desa Smurf untuk membikin kacau. Tapi Papa Smurf berhasil mengubahnya menjadi seekor smurf yang cantik. Tapi tetep aja ... kacau! Smurf Gerutu di sini lucu! "Aku tidak suka Smurfin!" menggerutu pergi. tapi setelah nggak ada seekor Smurf yang lain, dia diam-diam nulis di tembok rumah: 'Love Smurfin'
Duane
Another great Smurf graphic novel! The artwork is top notch and the storyline is very interesting. A side note is how it's interesting how the storyline is so different from the tv cartoon version.
Valerie
it's hilarious
I like the story where the smurfette were made from the begin and the end. her personality is changing so it won't be boring for me.....
Maya
Apr 19, 2013 Maya rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Enfants
Shelves: bd, français
J'ai aimé l'histoire avec Gargamelle et la Schtompfette. Les Schtroumpfs avaient aucune idée que s'était Gargamelle qui l'avait envoiyé.
Bunga Mawar
coba deh... siapa yang tahu itu wujud dari salah satu bahan ramuan Gargamel untuk menciptakan Smurfin ini: "...sehelai kegenitan..."
Kira
My boys ages 4-7 love all things Smurf. Graphic novels are the perfect read for them.
Eva
ramuan smurfin=sifat2 wnt mnrt peyo.. wkwk
Friska
Smurfette is so cute!
Jackinator
Jackinator marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Lisset Garcïa
Lisset Garcïa marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Joyce
Joyce marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Pierre Culliford, known as Peyo, was a Belgian comics artist, perhaps best known for the creation of The Smurfs comic strip.
More about Peyo...
Kisah Smurf Hitam (Kisah Smurf) Bayi Smurf (Smurf, #18) Seruling Dengan Enam Smurf (Johan & Pirlouit) Smurf dan Krwakakrwa (Kisah Smurf) Olimpiade Smurf (De Olympische Smurfen, Kisah Smurf)