Start by marking “Boots” as Want to Read:

Boots

A heart warming story to remind us and our children to appreciate and be thankful for the things that we have.
Published May 25th 2009 by America Star Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Boots, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boots

Julie Barrett
Jul 08, 2016 Julie Barrett rated it it was amazing
Boots
Story of a little girl who lives with her grandmother in Europe and she does not have much in the way of material things.
It's the other things that really matter. Great colorful children's book.
She prays to God for the winter cold months are coming and she has no boots but she prays to help others.

KIM STRICKLAND
Jan 22, 2017 KIM STRICKLAND rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very cool

My grand daughter's, 5, 7 & 2 read and rated this book. I found it to read after we had a winter blizzard band we were snowed in. They needed boots too, to play outside . They really enjoyed the story!
William Bentrim
Dec 20, 2009 William Bentrim rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: any parent of toddlers
Boots by Lisa Roman

This book is the story of a little girl who has nothing and who only thinks of others.

I don’t know that I have ever used the word “dear” in a review before but this story is dear. Melisa is adorable and you can’t help but feel for her. She provides a moral lesson that is important for kids to learn. Perhaps more importantly the adults reading it should think about the message. The illustrations will be very appealing to the little ones. It may say something about me, but I t
Phillip Whittington
Nov 23, 2009 Phillip Whittington rated it it was amazing
Lisa Roman

What more can I say but wow! This book was a real treat to read. The story and the illustrations compliment each other brilliantly to make the whole reading experience an enjoyable but at the same time moving experience.
I lingered for quite a while on each page just taking in the beautiful and original illustrations that portrayed so well the emotional expressions of Melisa the main character.
The illustrations for me were quite moving, and this added a real feel to the message that the
Lisa Maddock
Nov 25, 2009 Lisa Maddock rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, how adorable! And what a lovely message it sends about appreciating what one has.
Tamiya Jennings
Jan 12, 2017 Tamiya Jennings rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good lesson

Great Read and great lesson to start at a young age if parents take the time to explain the meaning behind it.
Jamie Kirkpatrick
Jamie Kirkpatrick rated it did not like it
Jan 13, 2017
Carol Wigent
Carol Wigent rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2017
Adrienne
Adrienne rated it it was ok
Aug 05, 2016
Lynda Del
Lynda Del rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2017
Michael Hladik
Michael Hladik rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2016
Kathy L. Golliher
Kathy L. Golliher rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2016
Michele Baker
Michele Baker rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2016
Lynne
Lynne marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2016
Tola
Tola added it
Jul 18, 2016
Jane
Jane is currently reading it
Jul 23, 2016
Lezli
Lezli marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2016
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Nancy Cothrum
Nancy Cothrum marked it as to-read
Susanne
Susanne marked it as to-read
Andrea
Andrea added it
Jan 08, 2017
Robert
Robert added it
Jan 09, 2017
Andréa
Andréa marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2017
Tammi Caccavale
Tammi Caccavale is currently reading it
Jan 27, 2017
Willa
Willa marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2017