Start by marking “The Ultimate Bite (Harlequin Blaze #334)” as Want to Read:
The Ultimate Bite (Harlequin Blaze #334)

The Ultimate Bite (Harlequin Blaze #334)

3.26 of 5 stars 3.26  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  5 reviews
One dark, wild night a mysterious stranger seduced Kim Wright, changing her forever. He did wicked things to her, things she'd never dared dream of.

He even bit her And by doing so, he transformed Kim from an inexperienced mouse to a sinfully sexy woman.

A woman who craved more of what only Stephen could give her.

Now, a year later, Kim has finally found Stephen again. And sh...more
Published August 1st 2008 by Harlequin Blaze (first published July 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Ultimate Bite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ultimate Bite

Ltlmer2
While it is interesting to see a different type of story in a series romance, this one didn't quite live up to being a Blaze story. It was a decent story and I do like the vampire hero, but it lacked the hot chemistry you usually find in a Blaze...and the heroine got a bit annoying at times. The vampire storyline had some interesting twists; however,I found myself skimming sections wanting something more from the characters.
Tammy
I thought this book would be as unbelievably steamy as the Blaze series with The Braddock Boys who were vampires. I was really disappointed. The story never ignited into flaming passion but just the characters thoughts and doubts about each other. The vamp shouldn't want her, she shouldn't want another bite, could there be more, blah, blah, blah.
Adriana
It took me a little while to warm up to it, but this is actually a pretty good story. There’s romance, a little action, a little history, and very decent character development.
If weren’t for the fact that it has moments where the author went a little overboard with the melodramatics, I’d say this is a five-star read.
Yolanda Sfetsos
If you enjoy a good story, read this. If you enjoy reading about interesting characters with flaws and real life situations, with a paranormal edge thrown in, read this. If you enjoy a sexy, sensual connection between hero and heroine, read this. Oh, and I loved The Lost Boys quality to it, too.
Tamara
This is my second attempt to read this book its jst not capturing my attention, but I'm only in the beginning of the book. ill see if it gets better further along.
John.quimpan
John.quimpan marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Michelle Wijaya
Michelle Wijaya marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Amy Wright
Amy Wright marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Connie
Connie added it
May 24, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Mokona
Mokona added it
May 07, 2014
Puna
Puna marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Nicole Weber
Nicole Weber marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Pseudonym for Chris Marie Green and Christine Cody

A long time ago, in a land far, far away (Milwaukee , WI , St. Luke's Hospital), Chris Marie Green (also writing as Crystal Green) joined the world. While moving to Southern California, Kentucky , then back to California , she amused herself by writing poetry and short stories featuring the ultimate Alpha males--Superman and Indiana Jones. Later, a...more
More about Crystal Green...
Mommy and the Millionaire (The Suds Club, #1) (Silhouette Special Edition, #1887) Roped in Lead Me On Mystery Date One for the Road (Forbidden Fantasies) (Harlequin Blaze #387)