Start by marking “Sleeping With the Agent (Crossfire, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sleeping With the Agent (Crossfire, #3)

Sleeping With the Agent (Crossfire #3)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  292 ratings  ·  14 reviews
The Target Lily Noretski is as dangerous as she is beautiful. She's also a sleeper in possession of a devastating weapon.

The Agent

As a sharpshooter, Navy SEAL Reed Vincenzio is as emotionless as they come. Armed with a file on his target, Reed knows what he has to do.

The Mission

Reed must win Lily's confidence, find the weapon . . . and eliminate her if necessary. Yet his f
Published January 1st 2006 by Avon Books (first published December 27th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Sleeping With the Agent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sleeping With the Agent

Michelle
This is the conclusion of a trilogy about a joint operation between the independent black ops organizations GEM and COS and the Navy SEALs STAR team. All of the books have been an intriguing tale of human trafficking, covert (and often corrupt) governmental activities and the people who live within these stark environments every day. Llallana first appeared in the previous book where her ultra secret CIA induced mind control programming has been activated and has compelled her to steal a deadly ...more
ElaineY
This is my least-liked Gennita Low book. I didn't take to Lily in the Hunter and she still didn't change my mind in Sleeping With The Agent. Reed was also one of the blandest hero I've come across. Not the most boring but close but...I'm a confirmed Jenn fan so this book didn't stop me from looking forward to her next, whatever it would be.

Overall, Sleeping started off fine, plot is good and pacing is great but I just didn't care for the characters. Everyone who's followed these books are waitin
Steamywindows♥♫
This was a good read, and I was very interested in what happened to our "sleeper" form the Hunter. I loved Reed. And wondered about how our heroine could have survived such a magnitude of abuse, not once but twice without being quite damaged. I liked that she seemed to be able to form relationships, protected the girls and opened up to the hero, but I just didn't quite by it. I respect that the author is giving her a chance at a HEA, but would have liked a bit more substance to her resilliance f ...more
Teresa Hill
I'm reading everything I can find by this new-to-me author. (Is there anything better than that? Finding a new author and wanting everything?)

And I guess I'm on a dark-and-dangerous kick, because her stuff is definitely dark and dangerous.

Lily, wow. Didn't quite understand her in the previous book, Hunter, but I wanted more.

Really, really dark past. And dangerous and lost, but still fighting. You have to love that in a heroine. And her own Navy SEAL, ready to hunt her down and then decide to hel
Nancy Stopper
I read this after reading books 1 and 2 of the series. I loved the intrigue and romance intermingled in the book but I had a harder time believing the premise of this one - a Navy SEAL and a known criminal, regardless of her reasons. I thought the relationship got a bit deep a bit too quickly, even though it was passed off as "part of the job". But, I did want to see the end of the storyline that was started in Book 1 and 2 and I'm glad I did.
Monique
A more cerebral intrigue. The book has plenty of fast-paced action, lots of sexual tension, and plenty of mind games. With a sharpshooter for a hero and a sleeper cell for a heroine, SWTA keeps you begging for more... and delivers. Some characters just keep on popping up, some tease you, and some just blow you away. As usual, I would strongly suggest that you read Gennita's books in order. This one is second to last.
Alicia
I didn't like this one nearly as much as her other books. The romance between the H/h seemed forced and unlikely. Plus it was really hard to just get over the heroine Lily's actions in the previous book. It's very hard to redeem an unredeemable character, and to me, Lily was pretty much unredeemable. I finished the book basically to finish the series. Now, I'm just waiting (impatiently!) for Ms. Low's latest, Virtually One.
♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
I went through a phase of devouring all the Crossfire series. This one with Lily was enjoyable. I liked the sleeper concept. I find the more I read these types of suspense books with pseudo-military, the more I like them. It's not real to live, probably, but I still really enjoy it. It's like crack for me.
Michelle
This is the last book in the series. Very suspenseful. Even after what lily did to Amber in the end of the second book due to her mind altering from the CIA. You are still routing for her. Mostly because she is trying to save the young girls from the sex trafficking business.
Julie
I didn't like this one nearly as much as the other books in the series, my least favorite. It was difficult to just forget the heroine Lily's actions in the previous book. I don't feel Lily could be redeemable.

Shannon
I liked it better than the previous entries in the series, but I still don't love it. Maybe it's too cerebral for me when all I want is mindless fluff.
Angelic
This series is definitely getting better. Can't wait for the next one.
Rinda
Just ok, took a long time to get through.
Yvette
Yvette marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Arzu
Arzu marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Art
Art marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Kathy Buxton
Kathy Buxton marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Melissa
Melissa is currently reading it
Nov 30, 2014
Mindin
Mindin added it
Nov 28, 2014
Samantha Evans
Samantha Evans marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Karen Sieber
Karen Sieber marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
  • Breakpoint (High Risk, #4)
  • Crazy Kisses (Steele Street, #4)
  • Tall, Dark and Daring (Tall, Dark and Dangerous #7-8)
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Promises in the Dark (Shadow Force, #2)
  • A Million Wishes (Wishes, #1)
  • Traceless (Less Series, #1)
  • Missing
  • Hot Ice (T-FLAC, #7)
  • Code Name: Bikini (SEAL and Code Name, #9)
  • Underground Guardians Box Set (Underground Guardians, #1-2)
341927
Jenn, as everyone calls her, likes to keep things simple. That's why she runs a roofing construction business, teaches, writes and does her own business taxes eight days a week. She considers herself a multi-cultural and well-rounded person. Workers leave her alone when she starts yelling at them in Chinese and Malay. She also studies German and Russian because she can't pronounce French very well ...more
More about Gennita Low...
The Protector (Crossfire, #1) The Hunter (Crossfire, #2) Into Danger (S.A.S.S., #1) Big Bad Wolf (COS Commando) Facing Fear (S.A.S.S., #2)