Start by marking “Sleeping With the Agent (Crossfire, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sleeping With the Agent (Crossfire, #3)

Sleeping With the Agent (Crossfire #3)

The Target Lily Noretski is as dangerous as she is beautiful. She's also a sleeper in possession of a devastating weapon.

The Agent

As a sharpshooter, Navy SEAL Reed Vincenzio is as emotionless as they come. Armed with a file on his target, Reed knows what he has to do.

The Mission

Reed must win Lily's confidence, find the weapon . . . and eliminate her if necessary. Yet his f
Published January 1st 2006 by Avon Books (first published December 27th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Sleeping With the Agent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sleeping With the Agent

Michelle
Apr 09, 2009 Michelle rated it really liked it
This is the conclusion of a trilogy about a joint operation between the independent black ops organizations GEM and COS and the Navy SEALs STAR team. All of the books have been an intriguing tale of human trafficking, covert (and often corrupt) governmental activities and the people who live within these stark environments every day. Llallana first appeared in the previous book where her ultra secret CIA induced mind control programming has been activated and has compelled her to steal a deadly ...more
ElaineY
This is my least-liked Gennita Low book. I didn't take to Lily in the Hunter and she still didn't change my mind in Sleeping With The Agent. Reed was also one of the blandest hero I've come across. Not the most boring but close but...I'm a confirmed Jenn fan so this book didn't stop me from looking forward to her next, whatever it would be.

Overall, Sleeping started off fine, plot is good and pacing is great but I just didn't care for the characters. Everyone who's followed these books are waitin
Steamywindows♥♫
This was a good read, and I was very interested in what happened to our "sleeper" form the Hunter. I loved Reed. And wondered about how our heroine could have survived such a magnitude of abuse, not once but twice without being quite damaged. I liked that she seemed to be able to form relationships, protected the girls and opened up to the hero, but I just didn't quite by it. I respect that the author is giving her a chance at a HEA, but would have liked a bit more substance to her resilliance f ...more
Cathy Beckett
I really enjoyed Sleeper. I loved Lily and Reed together. Lily was introduced in the novel Protector and she became a double agent. She realized that everybody that she had hurt in the second novel of the series were her victims because she had no control over her own mind. Reed has been assigned to kill her if Lily is unable to be deactivated. This whirlwind relationship has tons of angst and humor.
Teresa Hill
I'm reading everything I can find by this new-to-me author. (Is there anything better than that? Finding a new author and wanting everything?)

And I guess I'm on a dark-and-dangerous kick, because her stuff is definitely dark and dangerous.

Lily, wow. Didn't quite understand her in the previous book, Hunter, but I wanted more.

Really, really dark past. And dangerous and lost, but still fighting. You have to love that in a heroine. And her own Navy SEAL, ready to hunt her down and then decide to hel
Monique
A more cerebral intrigue. The book has plenty of fast-paced action, lots of sexual tension, and plenty of mind games. With a sharpshooter for a hero and a sleeper cell for a heroine, SWTA keeps you begging for more... and delivers. Some characters just keep on popping up, some tease you, and some just blow you away. As usual, I would strongly suggest that you read Gennita's books in order. This one is second to last.
Nancy Stopper
Oct 18, 2012 Nancy Stopper rated it liked it
I read this after reading books 1 and 2 of the series. I loved the intrigue and romance intermingled in the book but I had a harder time believing the premise of this one - a Navy SEAL and a known criminal, regardless of her reasons. I thought the relationship got a bit deep a bit too quickly, even though it was passed off as "part of the job". But, I did want to see the end of the storyline that was started in Book 1 and 2 and I'm glad I did.
AliciaJ
I didn't like this one nearly as much as her other books. The romance between the H/h seemed forced and unlikely. Plus it was really hard to just get over the heroine Lily's actions in the previous book. It's very hard to redeem an unredeemable character, and to me, Lily was pretty much unredeemable. I finished the book basically to finish the series. Now, I'm just waiting (impatiently!) for Ms. Low's latest, Virtually One.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
I went through a phase of devouring all the Crossfire series. This one with Lily was enjoyable. I liked the sleeper concept. I find the more I read these types of suspense books with pseudo-military, the more I like them. It's not real to live, probably, but I still really enjoy it. It's like crack for me.
Michelle
Aug 15, 2013 Michelle rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in the series. Very suspenseful. Even after what lily did to Amber in the end of the second book due to her mind altering from the CIA. You are still routing for her. Mostly because she is trying to save the young girls from the sex trafficking business.
Julie
May 23, 2012 Julie rated it liked it
I didn't like this one nearly as much as the other books in the series, my least favorite. It was difficult to just forget the heroine Lily's actions in the previous book. I don't feel Lily could be redeemable.

Danielles
Mar 30, 2016 Danielles rated it really liked it
Laatste deel van de serie, Ms. T. en hij was weer geweldig! Vooral het einde, je moet echt je hersens erbij houden hoor!
Natuurlijk had het ietsje grover en harder gekunt, maar ik verwacht dat er heel wat zit in de volgende/nieuwe serie!
Shannon
May 28, 2013 Shannon rated it liked it
I liked it better than the previous entries in the series, but I still don't love it. Maybe it's too cerebral for me when all I want is mindless fluff.
Dec 28, 2014 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Great plot, great beginning, middle and end. Thank god for 'T'. It will be nice to see the friendship reforming in the future!
Heather Gunnell
Heather Gunnell rated it really liked it
May 31, 2008
Rose Arellano
Rose Arellano rated it liked it
Dec 07, 2016
Coral
Coral rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2008
Nic
Nic rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2014
Sandy
Sandy rated it really liked it
Nov 24, 2011
Teresa W. Bray
Teresa W. Bray rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2015
Julie Brengard
Julie Brengard rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2011
Sandra Bird
Sandra Bird rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2011
Sophia
Sophia rated it it was ok
Mar 13, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2009
Lori Webermeier
Lori Webermeier rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2015
Sophia
Sophia rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2014
Kim
Kim rated it did not like it
Sep 25, 2015
T
T rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2013
Ssetzer
Ssetzer rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2014
Sondie
Sondie rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2016
  • Crazy Wild (Steele Street, #3)
  • Breakpoint (High Risk, #4)
  • Tall, Dark and Daring (Tall, Dark and Dangerous #7-8)
  • A Million Wishes (Wishes, #1)
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Missing
  • Daring (A-Tac, #3.5)
  • Promise Me
  • Promises in the Dark (Shadow Force, #2)
  • Traceless (Less Series, #1)
  • Underground Guardians Box Set (Underground Guardians, #1-2)
  • Outspoken Angel (SEALS, Inc., #2)
341927
Jenn, as everyone calls her, likes to keep things simple. That's why she runs a roofing construction business, teaches, writes and does her own business taxes eight days a week. She considers herself a multi-cultural and well-rounded person. Workers leave her alone when she starts yelling at them in Chinese and Malay. She also studies German and Russian because she can't pronounce French very well ...more
More about Gennita Low...

Crossfire (5 books)
  • The Protector (Crossfire, #1)
  • The Hunter (Crossfire, #2)
  • Her Secret Pirate
  • Warrior (Crossfire, #5)