Start by marking “Having What Matters: The Black Woman's Guide to Creating the Life You Really Want” as Want to Read:

Now is the time to take your joy off layaway! In this practical and informative guide, Monique Greenwood offers easy-to-follow, down-to-earth advice and anecdotes for creating the life you really want. From financial freedom to finding or enjoying a healthy relationship, Greenwood covers all the bases. She charts her own incredible journey from anonymity to the top of the ...more
Published December 17th 2002 by William Morrow Paperbacks (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Having What Matters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Having What Matters

Chanel
Aug 26, 2014 Chanel rated it it was amazing
Having What Matters is a much needed self-awareness book. What matters is defining your seven dimensions of wellness, having the "right" people in your circle and determining success based on your definition. I really enjoyed this book!

I discovered this author when she was featured on the "Daily Worth" website as a business owner. I hope to visit her Bed and Breakfast one day. Her website is: http://akwaaba.com/akwaaba-mansion. She is truly an inspiration.

Dave
Aug 27, 2015 Dave rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to discover this book at Jersey City Free Books- and it was enormously insightful in alerting me to many of the very special issues that both men and women of African descent face-that are publicized no where as much as they could or should be. As a person of European descent with both an ally's and Relationship/Communication Coach- I learned much about the challenges that I imagine-but only in theory.
Very valuable reading.
Michael Bell
Jun 09, 2015 Michael Bell rated it really liked it
Ms. Greenwood was the keynote speaker at a Minority Enterprise Development Week event in Philly. She autographed my book. I loved the positive affirmations and life roadmaps in the book.
Dacia
Feb 17, 2016 Dacia rated it really liked it
This book kept my interest and I was not totally bored. Monique has some good suggestions. Its kind of a feel-good book and I'm glad she made it.
Monique
Monique rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2015
Shameka
Shameka rated it liked it
Nov 25, 2007
Lauren Brants
Lauren Brants rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2011
Yolanda
Yolanda rated it really liked it
May 12, 2014
Dominique
Dominique rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2014
Bohemianrhapsody
Bohemianrhapsody rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2008
Barbara
Barbara rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2008
CKE387
CKE387 rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2017
Jeri
Jeri rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2009
Monica
Monica rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2014
Dahime
Dahime rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2008
Keisha
Keisha rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2012
Nascha
Nascha rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2008
Chekemma
Chekemma rated it liked it
Jan 23, 2009
Sharon
Sharon rated it liked it
May 25, 2010
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2015
Jamia
Jamia rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2009
Toya
Toya rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2014
Candace Curry
Candace Curry rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2016
Cheril Clarke
Cheril Clarke rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2008
Elizabeth Cooper
Elizabeth Cooper rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2015
Tyra Sherese
Tyra Sherese rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2014
Alicia
Alicia rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2008
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2015
T.C. Spellen
T.C. Spellen rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2012
Janae
Janae rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2007