Start by marking “Beautiful” as Want to Read:
Beautiful

Read Book* *Different edition

Beautiful

Tierra Rodriquez, by most people’s standards is living the glamorous life. She is a successful business woman, who has worked her way up the male dominated ladder, at Baxwell Enterprisez, to land as head of the Marketing, Media and Entertainment Department, despite being haunted by ghosts from her past. But while she tries to juggle life, work, friendship, and a new love, ...more
Published (first published July 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful

Rahiem Brooks
Jun 01, 2011 Rahiem Brooks rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone looking to read about a savvy, professional woman with a battered past.
Recommended to Rahiem by: Kiexiza
Tierra Rodriguez has it bad everywhere in her life, but her job. Well, she doesn’t have much by way of intimacy and passion, but she has been dealt a hand full of pain and misery. Through her job she finds some light in Malcolm Turner. But many around her doesn’t think that he is as bright as he appears. That doesn’t deter Tierra, though. Or, maybe it does and one reason maybe that Malcolm is a tad jealous of one of Tierra’s dearest friends. Will love and a move to the top of the corporate ladde ...more
So Fyh Magazine Online
Jun 01, 2011 So Fyh Magazine Online rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
"I really enjoyed this Novel "Beautiful" by Kiexiza Tashua Rodriquez, for me I believe that Tierra (Ti) was a woman that had dealt with so much pain from her past.

That she really became numb to any kind of relationship other than her family and close childhood friends and then she was very careful of what she shared with them, the fear of not wanting them to pass judgement on her.

This was a love/romance story of a hardworking woman that had been suffering in silence for so long, that when she d
Cheryl
My Review:

I was the lucky winner of a contest that the author put on for this story. What I had to do was read a little blurb about Tierra and her boss. I had to write what I thought was in the envelope and when she should get the envelope. I was really shocked that I won! Sorry, but I am not going to tell you what was in the envelope! You have to read the story for yourself!

Tierra and Qu were always the best of friends, but things happened and they lost touch. Their friendship was no ordinary o
R.M. Green
May 18, 2013 R.M. Green rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I must say that reading this book by Ms. Rodriquez has been an immense pleasure, and all I can say is... AWESOME!! It is always the unsung authors that seem to embody the most talent... and Ms. Rodriquez may be unsung today, but she has a BEST SELLER here in my opinion - the world WILL know of her, and her incredible talent, very soon!

I definitely wasn't expecting the roller-coaster ride that the characters in this book take you on, but it has been a most enjoyable ride! Ms. Rodriguez fleshes ou
Carmen Blalock
Dec 03, 2013 Carmen Blalock rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
True friendship is something that many people may never experience. If you are fortunate enough to experience it, it is something that will last you through the ups and the downs but it lasts a lifetime. Friends will scream, fight, cry and mostly laugh but they will never leave each other. They will love each other forever.

Tierra Rodriquez is a very exceptional woman. At the age of 28, she has accomplished what many men have only tried in her industry, she is the head of the media and entertainm
Adrienna
Reading revised copy/edition. Genre: Inspirational Romance Mystery. Author sent as electronic format for review.

So far, I'm enjoying it on so many levels: mentally, emotionally, and physically. She makes the reader not only engage in the character, Tierra's life story, but also how she blames herself for a dreadful experience for going the wrong way home (short-cuts). Sometimes, we fail to realize that short-cuts can lead to a major disaster in our lives too. Yet, we tend to blame others for our
Lady Raven RAVE!
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com for readers

3.5 star

BRIEF SUMMARY
Tierra has a successful life with her career, though she has no one to share it with. Her best friend, Aquarians, is back in town and is going through the lost of someone. When both Tierra and Aquarians reconnect, things start to fall apart.

THOUGHTS

Kiexiza
Dec 03, 2008 Kiexiza rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
AAMBC REVIEW OF MY NOVEL BEAUTIFUL

The story of Tierra "Ti" Rodriquez is a phenomenal love story focused
on a woman torn between love for her best friend and finding her way
back to God. The author Kiexiza Rodriquez brilliantly wrote and created
a life within Tierra allowing readers to vision a life willing to find
true love. When Tierra is hit with many stumbling blocks from rape, to
loneliness, fear of commitment, and the search for a strong faith she
finds herself running from reality. All along he
Allison Kohn
Jul 29, 2013 Allison Kohn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book begins with two good poems and goes on to show a picture of the life of a diva - then it gets better and better. It's a story of a young woman who hides a deep fear and shame so far inside she has to leave her loving family and friends, and God; and go into a career that will take all of her time and energy - an ice queen, rich and successful, but alone.
Love is a strong part of this book - the family love between old friends and family members, and the mature love of couples. Trust and
Allison Kohn
Jul 29, 2013 Allison Kohn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What happens when two people with diametrically opposed views about what they want in life and what a marriage is all about - what their role should be - get married? Almost any married person could answer that with a story of their own; but in this ongoing story of Beautiful women with messed up lives (another normal condition) the tale is told with finesse and with a cliffhanger that leaves the reader wanting more. The best part of this exciting and fast paced story is that God is front and ce ...more
T.P.
Jun 09, 2011 T.P. rated it it was amazing
Kiexiza Rodriquez’s “Beautiful” is a must read. From the very beginning you will be drawn to her relationship with her friends and herself while watching the pieces of the mysteries come into play. Weaved into a remarkable story you’re left wanting more once the ending draws need. With more to come, I can’t wait to see what happens with the rest of the “Beautiful” series. ...more
Dawn
Feb 16, 2010 Dawn rated it liked it
I thought the characters are very real, they were authentic. I liked how Tierra had real problems and she overcame them, it was inspiring. There are an array of emotions you will feel and be touched by while reading this book. I especially liked her struggles and relationship with god.
Hurricane
Nov 22, 2009 Hurricane is currently reading it
There is an alarming rise of non-available, intelligent women with a 500 ft by 200 ft thick wall built around their heart as Ti, Kiexiza Rodriquez's character in her debut novel called "Beautiful"
Chameka
Jun 23, 2012 Chameka rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good... At first I thought Beautiful was a girlfriend of his!!! Its when you get to the end when you realize the Beautiful is actually his mother.
Angela Lovett
May 18, 2012 Angela Lovett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I found this book to be very interesting,the subject of the book was covered well and I would recommend this book. Looking forward to reading the rest of the Beautiful Series!
Dream 4 More Reviews
Genre: Inspirational Romance Mystery.
Publisher: DiamondStar Entertainment
IBSN 13: 978-1-463-65039-1
ISBN 10: 1-463-65039-6
ISBN SmashWords: 978-1-4524-6673-6
LCN: 2011932578
Release Date: July 2011
Page count: 300
Size: 6x9, Paperback

Sometimes women are willing to make sacrifices and even squash their singing career for their husband to fulfill his dreams—this is Shireece and Sean. Tierra is living the glamorous life as it seemed. Tierra Rodriquez occupies her time at charity balls, events, and holds
Ornitha Danielle
WOW!!! This wasn't at all what I'd imagine would happen to these characters! My heart was ripped out of my chest when character Sasha wouldn't stop her crazy tactics, trying to bring The Willis marriage to halt, now with the drama in and about their marriage, Shi is having a mental and physical meltdown with all that's gone on. The nerve of some people. Somewhere down the line Sasha's a prefect subject for the paddywagon, padded room, straightjacket and the goofy medz, Hey only one can wish.

I'm
Dream 4 More Reviews
Beautiful captures the hip-hop generation with a materialistic business woman, Tierra "Ti'". She works for Baxwell Enterprisez handled various accounts from music, media, entertainment, real estate, and other business venues. She has made a turn for the worldly pleasures such as drinking, living lavishly, and dismissed church/God. She goes to wait on Qu, and gets a touch of the Holy Spirit, then gramma (grandma) gets on her case about God and quit blaming the devil for her hell.

We see a woman w
Rhapsody Phoenix
“This story had the potential to be magnificent however it was just ok. The author took up too much time dealing the materialism of Tierra’s success, using up what I call story fillers to describe name brand items, designer fashion, shoes, furniture blah, blah. I enjoyed the two main characters Aquarius & Tierra and would have like the author to go deeper with them, be more expansive on the trials, tribulations, triumphs and how it inform, transform, impacted, impeded, influenced or hinder t ...more
Thedaringshow
Jan 22, 2012 Thedaringshow rated it really liked it
A good book. Book one of the Beautiful series was an emotional read. It moved a little slow for me in the beginning but it overall picked up and moved fluidly. The copy I had presented some editing issues but I was told that those errors were corrected in the 2nd edition.

This book showed love and friendship and how the two can co-exist. Tierra lives with a life long secret that has scarred her mentally from being capable to discern if she was entitled to be loved.

Aquarian is a man who loves wh
OOSA
Jul 28, 2013 OOSA rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Seduction Leads to Destruction!

“Beautiful Seduction” is the story of five friends who have known each other for years. As the story unfolds, there are secrets, lies, infidelity, abuse, attempted murder and a roller coaster of emotions all rolled up in this novel.

I can truly say this was an excellent storyline, one that I enjoyed immensely. With that being said, there are many grammatical and spelling errors, missing words, even the author's name is used at one point instead of Tierra's. Chapter
Lady Raven RAVE!
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com for readers

3.5 star

BRIEF SUMMARY

THOUGHTS

I thought this was a nice story. Once Tierra and Qu, reconnected a lot starts to unfold around Tierra, as well as tragedy. Before this love story Tierra and Qu were best friends who l
Megan Earley
When your job is all you have, you don't have much. Even though she has friends, Ti seems disconnected, and in need of companionship (though she doesn't quite know it at times). Following along with her and her friends, we begin to see why she has shut herself away, and begin to unravel the secrets around her friends. Once again, the characters are well fleshed out, and the plot is well written. I look forward to seeing what happens next in the series.

While I do love the book, the editing took t
Megan Earley
Aug 06, 2013 Megan Earley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While I normally back away from books with any form of religion, I have to admit, this book sucked me in. I enjoyed the poems in the beginning, and enjoyed the realistic dialogue between the characters. The characters had depth, and I really enjoyed Ti and Qu's interactions.

Aside from some grammar issues, and a few suggestions for formatting, which I do not believe delete from the star rating, this was overall a wonderful book! I look forward to reading the next in the series.
Apple3as
Jul 25, 2014 Apple3as rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful!!!!

Beautiful!!!!

friends,family,pain..... this book was great. can't wait to get the whole series. had you thinking about life ups and downs. one click it, Tod!!!
Alicia
Jun 25, 2012 Alicia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I really enjoyed this book. It was very emotional. You have to walk by faith and not by sight and this story was a prime example. Great job and I can't wait to discuss with my Bookclub.
Domonica Starks
Jun 26, 2012 Domonica Starks rated it liked it
Good book I loved the Aquarian character the way he loves Tierra is priceless. I can't wait for the next book in the series.
Carmen
Carmen rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2012
Y.
Y. rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2014
Cheryl Hale
Cheryl Hale rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: I am not the editor of this book! 3 18 Dec 26, 2013 09:34PM
  • Enough Good News (Good News Series #1)
  • I Loved You First
  • Remember Me
  • The Skull Ring
  • Stilettos & Scoundrels (A Presley Thurman Mystery, #1)
  • 5 Reasons to Leave a Lover - A Novella and Other Short Stories
  • The Pussy Whispers
  • Smoke Screen
  • Deep Throat Diva
  • Revenge (Travis Mays, #1)
  • Murder on the Down Low
  • Flesh and Bones (Jake Lassiter #7)
  • Pieces of Me: Finding Heather Jones
  • Revelations (Jane Perry #3)
  • Project Queen II
  • Skin Deep
  • One Special Moment
  • Miami Snow
Kiexiza Rodriquez, (or Kie most people call her), was born and raised in Springfield, Massachusetts. She married to her business partner, and fellow author, Tony Wade. She is the eldest of eleven siblings, included, half, step and adopted, as well as the mother of five, including step children. From an early age she displayed an interest in all things creative, which she honed. She took charge of ...more
More about Kiexiza Rodriquez...

“The Lord speaks to each one of us in different ways. He may use your mother, your sister, your child, or even your boss. He might even use an unbeliever. God never said his messages would come in nicely wrapped packages from your pastor," the pastor could be heard saying from inside the packed church. "God doesn't do things the way WE want them done. He does things the way we NEED them done, so he can get out of us what holds us back, what keeps us from him. He wants to help us reach the next level. He sends us what we need, when we need it, in HIS time. We are on his schedule, not the other way around.” 4 likes