Start by marking “Fearless Living” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Fearless Living

Rhonda Britten

Fearless Living

A survivor of personal trauma, Rhonda Britten understands the challenge of defeating fear. Her Fearless Living program has helped thousands let go of indecision, gain clarity of purpose, and take life-changing risks. With true stories, self-affirmations, and exercises, she exposes the roots of our fears and gives us the tools to move beyond them. The result is a blueprint ...more
Published April 1st 2001 by Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Fearless Living, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fearless Living

Jyoti
May 28, 2008 Jyoti rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: E-v-e-r-y-o-n-e
I checked this out from the library, but I have to own it. It is SUCH an insightful book. I will want to return to it many times for reminders. Plus I wanted to write in it. There were so many things that I already practice in her book, that I would want to skip over the exercises, but I made myself do them and woah my god I got so much out of it. I would recommend anyone and everyone reading this book. Really. I benefited so much from reading this. Thank you Rhonda Britten.
Shayne
Nov 25, 2010 Shayne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-help
I have to admit I had this book for years before I actually read it. I don't know why. Maybe I didn't want to think I was one of those ones living in fear! I also don't usually do the activities included in books to 'help' you. But I did most of these. Why? Again, I am not sure. Maybe I was really serious about it. In any case, this book is a fabulous read. There were many things that Rhonda shared that really touched me and helped me see the light, if you will. But more importantly were the ins ...more
Julie
Dec 26, 2013 Julie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: growth
This book has been more helpful to me in ways that I never thought possible. The stories that Rhonda tells about herself are BEYOND BRAVE....and the stories she shares of her clients....they both hit home for me, more than I'd like to admit.

I know it's up to me to follow through on the exercises and I am, I will. I'm stuck on the "Who Are My Heroes"....and I know I'll figure it all out in the right time....but right now, I'm soaking it all in...and I'm grateful to Rhonda Britten for sharing her
Emily Punjack
Aug 06, 2013 Emily Punjack rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had hidden fears that I didn't even know that I had, and this book helped me to discover them and put me on the path to conquering them through positive means. I would suggest this book to anyone...especially to someone who feels like they want more out of their lives. This book will help you get that!
Debbie
Oct 07, 2008 Debbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i am not much into self-help books(they can't captivate me and i read to escape my life, not dissect it), but i found this one interesting and i learned quite a bit about myself. I am sure it helped that I had a group to discuss things with and support me while I made changes in my life.
Sandra
Jul 05, 2008 Sandra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is so easy to let fear run our lives. I am already reading this book again. This book is great for anyone who wants to live and love deeply. It's also great for anyone who works in the field of counseling.
Kate
Jun 15, 2007 Kate rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone!
Shelves: self-help, coaching
This book changed my life. I know, blah blah blah, everyone says this about self-help books. But this one really did. If you want to make some change, especially in self-esteem, pick up this book. I HIGHLY recommend it!
Alona Perlin
Feb 02, 2014 Alona Perlin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rhonda Britten never dissappoints. There is a lot of useful information in this book, including examples from her life and other peoples' experiences. Some of the topics may go off on a tangent a bit, but I find all the information helpful.
Thewritingmommy
Aug 31, 2009 Thewritingmommy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book has many great principle with which one can change their life. i loved Rhonda's show, wish it hadn't been canceled and wish i lived close enough to have her as a life coach. I'm glad she shares with us through her written works. definitely endorse this as a great read for women.
Cheryl
Oct 27, 2013 Cheryl rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read a lot of self help books and always wondered why the author thought they were experienced to speak on the subject. When I read Rhonda's story, I instantly respected her opinion. I haven't read another self help book since this one because I just don't think they will measure up.
Leslie
I love Rhonda Britten..she's an inspiration..
Leslie Bardo
I like reading this. Very life-changing so far.
Oleg Lychkovski
Dec 19, 2015 Oleg Lychkovski rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book on personal discovery and solution to living your true and authentic nature. If you want to move forward in your life, this is THE BOOK and theory to practice.
Angela
Oct 04, 2008 Angela rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
a little long winded but good
Lynne
Aug 06, 2007 Lynne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've read and re-read many times. This book gives you exercises and the tools to really truly change your life.
May 31, 2008 Laura rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book that helps you uncover how fear runs our lives. Face the fear and watch how life transforms. Mine did and continues to unfold. Thank you Rhonda.
Brandon W.
Aug 16, 2016 Brandon W. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely outstanding read. Period.
afinebalance
Dec 25, 2015 afinebalance rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Life changing!
Madeline
Oct 26, 2007 Madeline rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok, so I didn't finish this book. But I doubt that I will. If I do, I will update the review! So far, though, it's very good.
Jul 01, 2009 Laura rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this. I read it twice and got a lot out of it.
Alice Neilson
Jul 21, 2016 Alice Neilson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very thought provoking!
Lori
Jul 05, 2008 Lori rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"The" book on learning to understand and master fear opening the path to greater joy and living truer to self.
Mara
Mara rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2014
Michelle Leverick
Michelle Leverick rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2014
Maryanna
Maryanna rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2007
Kristina Schwende
Kristina Schwende rated it it was ok
Jul 25, 2015
Frank Dries
Frank Dries rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2013
Sarita
Sarita rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2009
Daved Beck
Daved Beck rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Right Questions: Ten Essential Questions To Guide You To An Extraordinary Life
  • A Woman's Book of Life
  • Dare to Win
  • John Rosemond's New Parent Power!
  • List Your Self: Listmaking as the Way to Self-Discovery
  • Shift Happens: How to Live an Inspired Life...Starting Right Now!
  • The Courage to Be Free: Discover Your Original Fearless Self
  • Getting Real: 10 Truth Skills You Need to Live an Authentic Life
  • Food Addiction: The Body Knows
  • What's a Christian to Do with Harry Potter?
  • Brief Encounters
  • Mary Magdalen: Myth and Metaphor
  • What About the Big Stuff?: Finding Strength and Moving Forward When the Stakes Are High
  • The Laws of Money, the Lessons of Life: 5 Timeless Secrets to Get Out and Stay Out of Financial Trouble
  • Stop Obsessing!: How to Overcome Your Obsessions and Compulsions
  • The Overload Syndrome
  • Minding My Mitochondria: How I Overcame Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Got Out of My Wheelchair
  • Do One Thing Different: Ten Simple Ways to Change Your Life