Start by marking “His Forever Love” as Want to Read:
His Forever Love

His Forever Love (The Forever Tree #1)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  109 ratings  ·  17 reviews
In Magnolia, Georgia, local legend says that a couple who holds hands around the "forever" tree will have an unending love. Even so, Bill Wellington held Lindsay Jones's hands around that tree years ago...and then left her behind. He chose the big city, and now he wants to bring his grandmother there. But to his amazement, he finds that Granny has a boyfriend--and a vibran...more
Published June 1st 2009 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about His Forever Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Forever Love

Sheila
This book has a lovely, dreamy, summery cover. I had no idea that Georgia could be so pretty—of course I’ve never been there. And the story has a lovely summery feel, so I’m really grateful to the Novel Journey blog for sending me a free copy and giving me the chance to read it.

The story starts with a local legend, that couples who hold hands round the Forever Tree will forever love each other. It sounded sweet, though I at once began to think of a science experiment I supervised when my kids we...more
Gabrielle
Such a cute story about the forever tree. Supposedly, if you hold hands around it you will be together forever. Not in the case of Bill and Lindsay anyway. Fate just might bring them together after all, or is it the tree. A funny lighthearted romance sure to win anyone over with its charm.
Jessica
It was a pretty cute story. I was happy about the ending! Although I wish there was a little bit more to the ending. Overall it was a really cute book though.
Katieailene
This was a book lent to my by my grandmother. I often share some of the not-so-graphic mystery books with her, and she insisted that I would like it. While I claimed that I thought it was a good book, it was not something I particularly enjoyed. This is a story about an old story that says if you hold hands around this tree with somebody, then you will have a happily ever after with that person. The story is of two people who once held hands around the tree and then had a falling out when he lef...more
Joy Gerbode
Simple, quick read ... a fun romance with spiritual truths. Completely enjoyable.
Phyllis Swain
Lindsay must choose between Magnolia, GA or Boston.
Ann
Missy Tippens is always great! I really like the Love Inspired series by various authors...always learn something from how the characters resolve problems and love the happy endings, of course...easy reading.
JoAnne
Cute story - inspirational romance - not too heavy on the religious quotes until towards the end. Nice closure, several happily ever afters.
Amber
I read this after reading The Wedding Garden, which is by a different author, but they kindof had the same theme. I liked it anyway.
Lindi Peterson
Bill and Lindsay are meant to be together. Formerly geeky Bill and cautious Lindsey have a past-and a future. Great story!!
Veronica
This book was really disappointing. It was good until the last few chapters and then it got too sappy.
Edwina Cowgill
A wonderful read; sweet love story with believable characters the reader can't help but like!
Olean Public Library
-This is a very inspirational romance and is enjoyable to read.
Maristyl Villacampa
it's the best ever!
I really love it
Nina
good, but drawn out,
Angie
I enjoyed this nice story!
BM
BM marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Melody
Melody marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Lawanda Mckenzie
Lawanda Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Laura Potter
Laura Potter is currently reading it
Sep 14, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
I live in Georgia with my wonderful, supportive, pastor husband (my very own real life hero even though he's not too handy around the house). We have three perfect children. Well, maybe not perfect, but they're loving and fun and are God's greatest blessings. To add chaos to the household, we have two dogs and a cat.

I was a stay-at-home mom for 16 years, writing for about 10 of those years. I own...more
More about Missy Tippens...
A Family for Faith Her Unlikely Family A House Full of Hope Georgia Sweethearts A Forever Christmas