The Master-Key to Riches

The Master-Key to Riches

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  1,563 ratings  ·  36 reviews
Here is the actual handbook that Napoleon Hill provided to certified teachers of his ideas- a master class from the greatest motivational teacher of all time. The Master-Key to Riches is the blueprint that Napoleon Hill placed in the hands of those who would teach and perfect his success methods. Now revised and updated for the twenty-first century to avoid arcane language...more
Published June 25th 2009 by Tarcher (first published September 12th 1981)

To ask other readers questions about The Master-Key to Riches, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Master-Key to Riches

James Andersen
This book is a very good book as well. It sets out to establish a philosophy not just merely for material success, but accomplishing goals both tangible and intangible. Its not some predominantly watered-downed hippy dippy sentimental, "you can do whatever you put your mind to" type of motivational book, although it has its moments. Rather this book elucidates on certain thoughts and actions; skills and virtues that ought to be and can be cultivated by anyone in order to succeed, thus making its...more
Justice Mandhla
Another classic book written in 1910 by Napoleon Hill. This book teaches a phylosophy of personal achievement in all areas of life; health, relationships, wealth,self-discipline, goal setting and more.
A good read if you are into personal development phylosophy.
Heather
Excellent book giving guidance on how to be truly successful i.e., internally and externally. I believe Og Mandino was inspired by Napolean Hill when he wrote "The Greatest Miracle in the World".
Jill Whelan
This is a powerful book that will help you define your purpose in life. I would recommend it to anyone who is ready to think a little!
Trisha
Excellent thought provoking advice that is motivating and ture to life. Should be a must read for all High School juniors and seniors.
Doug
Napoleon Hill's expansion on the key concepts that form the cornerstone of his philosophy from 'Think and Grow Rich.'
Michael leon
oh this one there is so much to learn from. will be reading this one multiple times as it just that exciting to read.
Sherry
Great book to get in action on the road to your dreams. I've read this one over and over.
Gertilyn Elinor D’Argenzio
This book is Napoleon Hill's masterpiece. He is the master of motivational thinking.
Akandwanaho Dominic
I still have the same opinion on Napoleon--- though the books are great.
Ron
Jun 16, 2012 Ron marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rons-books, owned
This is a paper old back book & is priced @ $2.50
Kathy
Good, but not as good as Think and Grow Rich.
Marcie
A timeless classic.
Tim Cook
wow. Life-changing!
Charles
Aug 04, 2012 Charles is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
A short easy read!
Christopher Lewis Kozoriz
The Master-Key to Riches consists entirely in the greatest power known to man, the power of thought! You may take full possession of the Master-Key by taking possession of your own mind, through the strictest of self-discipline. ~ Napoleon Hill, The Master Key to Riches

As I stated in another review of Napoleon Hill's works, most of the wealthy, billionaires, millionaires all make reference or recommend Napoleon Hill's works. In fact it was Andrew Carnegie who commissioned Napoleon to take on the...more
Doran Barton
Hill's HOWTO on life hasn't survived the years very well. You have to constantly remind yourself this book was written in the first half of the twentieth century as you read through what would be today very politically incorrect.

Nevertheless, this book embodies excellent advice for everyone looking for a compact list of tried and true principles to live by for personal happiness and success. It reminds the reader constantly that success and wealth are not necessarily counted in US dollars.

The e...more
Marcus Solberg
Not sure which year I read this one.
Bill
Probably one of the first self help books. An easy read about strategies for being successful not just on the material plane. Some key points - going the extra mile, defining your purpose in life, forming good habits, discipline etc. The book features insights and interviews with many early industrialists such as Andrew Carnigie and Henry Ford. Somewhat interesting, but was funny to read this book inbetween other reading about critiquing capitalism.
David
Mr Hill is a genius and so kind for taking time out of his life to share such positive and rare information. This is a must for anyone who is interested in developing their character and depending more upon themselves as a person who continuously grows and learns to be successful in every area of their lives. THis is a timeless classic.
Richard Kuhn
This was my first Napoleon Hill and it was different from other inspirational/motivational works. I got it because all these other books I've read reference him quite often. I can see why as he was one of the first. What makes this different is its much more educational than motivational. It was good but I thought somewhat outdated.
Dave
Simple, powerful guide book to achieving in life. Simple keys to understanding success, with instruction on how to apply them. My problem in life and with this system is actually determining my specific purpose. It is hard to have "Definiteness of Purpose" if I can't figure the purpose part out. Awesome book.
Norbert
As per instructions, reading this again. This time, I'll be taking heavy notes and drawing up plans.

However, if you've ever wanted a how-to guide to achieving all your goals, a step-by-step instruction book on why you need in order to succeed, this is it.
Valenfore Alestreneon
I love this book! As an Occultist, I like his use of the Astral Plane to call forth 7 princes and his understanding of the laws of nature which can only be identified by observing the circumstances of people who climb the ladder of success.
Trent
Pretty tough to get through, but worth the effort. All of the principles he taught are compiled and summed up well in a 17-lesson "text" called Law of Success. I would recommend it above all other Napoleon Hill titles.
Tomis C Alex
.. beautifully written elaborating the the concepts of "think and grow rich" ,a priceless book with limitless wisdom ..the secret beholden by the ancients ..the grand key to the masses :) im reading this again
Mark Woodland
What a stupid book. This is one of those people who only got rich by telling other people how they can get rich. It's a bunch of BS & business-psycho-babble that I didn't find enlightening at all.
Jozef
Od vychvaľovanej klasiky motivačnej literatúry som čakal asi trochu viac. Predsa len už má svoj vek :)Zopár zaujímavých myšlienok, no to je asi všetko. Požičať odporúčam, kupovať asi nie :)
Michael Coletta
Mar 12, 2008 Michael Coletta rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone looking for more out of life
Recommended to Michael by: LTD
For a book of its age, it has withstood the test of time. The principles taught in this book are some of the most important in life.
  • Bringing Out the Best in People: How to Enjoy Helping Others Excel
  • The Choice
  • Acres of Diamonds
  • The Magic of Believing
  • Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There
  • How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling
  • The Go-Getter (a Story That Tells You How to Be One)
  • What to Say When You Talk to Yourself
  • Own Your Own Corporation
  • Multiple Streams of Income: How to Generate a Lifetime of Unlimited Wealth
  • How to Have Confidence and Power in Dealing with People
  • Rich Dad's Conspiracy of the Rich: The 8 New Rules of Money
  • See You at the Top
  • Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do!
  • The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity
  • Sales Dogs: You Do Not Have to Be an Attack Dog to Be Successful in Sales
  • The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth
  • Real Estate Riches: How to Become Rich Using Your Banker's Money
Napoleon Hill was an American author in the area of the new thought movement who was one of the earliest producers of the modern genre of personal-success literature. He is widely considered to be one of the great writers on success. His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich (1937), is one of the best-selling books of all time (at the time of Hill's death in 1970, Think and Grow Rich had sold 20 m...more
More about Napoleon Hill...
Think and Grow Rich Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude Law of Success: The 21st-Century Edition Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success Napoleon Hill's Keys to Success: The 17 Principles of Personal Achievement