Start by marking “His Perfect Match” as Want to Read:
His Perfect Match

His Perfect Match

Eight years ago, Elizabeth Donovan made the biggest mistake of her life. She left Darius North standing at the altar. Her dependable, rock-steady high-school sweetheart was her first--and only--lover. Now someone close to her is in desperate need...and Darius is the only one who can save him.
But the man Liz finds on a far-off, exotic island is burning with revenge. Darius
Published December 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about His Perfect Match, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Perfect Match

Shonnie
Apr 18, 2011 Shonnie rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-book
Another story that I feel the author could not redeem the heroine. Elizabeth left her fiancé at the altar and ran off with his brother because she felt her fiancé didn’t consider her opinion. However the author didn’t convince me that the heroine had a reason to run off with the brother. The author also didn’t tell me whether she made out with the brother although it kinda sorta implied. (LOL)

Also, there were mistakes in the book that always makes me angry. I get mad at the editor because what d
Jazz
This wasn't a bad read, but the heroine is quite unlikable with her actions. The reason to read the book is really for the other characters. The guy, Darius, is great and deserves better, the boy is adorable, and the aunt is great and supportive unlike the rest of the family. Liking Liz is difficult. I thought maybe she'd redeem herself as the book went on, but really, she just kept digging that hole deeper. She was selfish, immature, spoiled, and not nearly as apologetic as she should have been ...more
Kim
Jun 16, 2011 Kim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book had a steady flow, and the anticipation was building throughout. Yes Liz was dead wrog for what she did, but in the end I really didn't see why she did it. Darius seemed like the ideal man. He had his faults, but he certainly got better with age. The book was great to me, there were really no lows, and it makes you want to read it str8 in one sitting.
Sashaa Graham
Apr 10, 2011 Sashaa Graham rated it really liked it
Okay so this book took a while to finally reel me in.
The beginning was really boring, and the characters
were extremely bland. But as I delved deeper into
the book, I fell in love with the main guy Darius.
He is a man who loves HARD, and he definitely loved Liz.
Lady Raven RAVE!
liked it, felt bad for the guy being left at his wedding still didnt see the logic of her leaving him in the first place but other than that a good read loved it loved her aunt as well and the family such selfish people.
Pretty Nurse
Feb 24, 2012 Pretty Nurse rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Despite a few contradictions in Liz's history (her age & education), this was a very good story with no dull moments and keep me guessing until the end.
Marilyn Diamond
Can't put it down....great drama...Darius get's stood up at the altar by his brother and his fiancee.
Cymone
Jun 01, 2011 Cymone rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
love looks beyond our faults & loves us for who we really are!
Shona Jackson
Shona Jackson marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Seyie Obikoya-opadotun
Seyie Obikoya-opadotun marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Nomfundo Madonsela
Nomfundo Madonsela marked it as to-read
May 31, 2016
Lareeta
Lareeta marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2016
Belinda
Belinda rated it it was ok
Feb 11, 2016
Schreba
Schreba marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
JMoss
JMoss rated it really liked it
Dec 16, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Nov 28, 2015
Jodi
Jodi marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015
Buyiswa James
Buyiswa James rated it did not like it
Nov 04, 2015
Ange Victoria
Ange Victoria marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2015
Vishakha Bhavsar
Vishakha Bhavsar marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
Janay
Janay is currently reading it
Oct 21, 2015
AshleyNicole AshleyNicole
AshleyNicole AshleyNicole rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2015
Liza Lyons
Liza Lyons rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2015
Mazza's Palace
Mazza's Palace rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2015
Cecilia
Cecilia marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Tracy Tracy
Tracy Tracy marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015