Start by marking “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Signature Series Strategy Guide” as Want to Read:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Signature Series Strategy Guide

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Signature Series Strategy Guide

BradyGames' "Call of Duty: Finest Hour Official Strategy Guide" includes the following: Mission Strategy: We lead you through all 19 missions, all three campaigns-Russia, Britain, and United States Maps for Every Mission: We diagram the way through every scenario, pinpointing crucial items, enemies, and locations.Expert Infantry Training: Exploit your skills and the enviro ...more
Published November 3rd 2009 by BradyGames (first published November 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Call of Duty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Call of Duty

JUAN IBARRAaa
Jan 27, 2010 JUAN IBARRAaa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book is about strategys and helpful tips call of duty modern warfare two it helps on how to pass the game and what levels you will do. I think this book is great because when i dont know how to pass a mission i will just go to this book for tips and pass it like a pro.
Chris
Oct 08, 2011 Chris rated it liked it
Shelves: other, gaming
I dont know why this is considered a book and I really dont know why I actually went looking for it on Goodreads or why it popped up on my browser but it did. It is actually pretty helpful while playing the game and really helpful online when calling out names of certain buildings and/or places to your teamates.
$$will.b$$
Apr 26, 2010 $$will.b$$ rated it it was amazing
THIS BOOK REALLY HELPS WHEN YOU ARE PLAYING THE GAME!!! I WAS REALLY STRUGGLING IN ONE GAME SO I LOOKED AT THE BOOK AND THEN I ENDED UP WINING THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I THING THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS THE GAME SHOULD GET THE BOOK BECAUSE IT WILL HELP YOU AND YOU WILL SOON SEE AN BIG IMPROVEMENT.
Blake Shepard
Nov 03, 2013 Blake Shepard rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Modern Warfare 2, another badass game and book that takes badass violence to the next level. War, action-packed games like these bring all the attention out and very interesting. Want to see more action and violence, check it out! Everyone is going to be on top of this like no tomorrow!
Cindy
Mar 03, 2010 Cindy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didnt read this book i read something else like it but since it didnt show up i just chose any book. but the book i read was just about the characters and weapons in modern warfare 2.
Lenny
May 16, 2012 Lenny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nice guide to help out
Eli
Jun 12, 2010 Eli rated it it was amazing
havent read the book but good game
Zuber Hussain
Zuber Hussain rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2010
thea nguyen
thea nguyen rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2016
Austin K
Austin K rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2012
Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2014
bourelie ronan
bourelie ronan rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Aleks L.
Aleks L. rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2010
Joshua (Theory)
Joshua (Theory) rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2014
$$will.b$$
$$will.b$$ rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2010
bambam
bambam rated it it was ok
Feb 05, 2010
Daniel
Daniel rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2010
Kate Gibson
Kate Gibson rated it it was ok
Nov 19, 2016
David Khoa
David Khoa rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2012
Nic Combs
Nic Combs rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2011
Spencer Pollard
Spencer Pollard rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2011
Brett Nichols
Brett Nichols rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2010
Shariful Khan
Shariful Khan rated it liked it
Feb 06, 2010
Michelle (In Libris Veritas)
Michelle (In Libris Veritas) rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2010
Matt
Matt rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2010
Dennis
Dennis rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2013
Larry Owens
Larry Owens rated it it was ok
Feb 25, 2016
David Khoa
David Khoa rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2012
Mark
Mark rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2012
Jose.v
Jose.v rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
BradyGames is a publishing company in the United States operating as a DK imprint, which specializes in video game strategy guides, covering multiple video game platforms. It published their first strategy guide in November 1993 as a division of MacMillan Computer Publishing. In 1998, Simon & Schuster (which acquired Macmillan in 1994) divested BradyGames as part of its educational division to ...more
More about Brady Games...