Start by marking “Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Signature Series Strategy Guide” as Want to Read:
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Signature Series Strategy Guide

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Signature Series Strategy Guide

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  7 reviews
BradyGames' "Call of Duty: Finest Hour Official Strategy Guide" includes the following: Mission Strategy: We lead you through all 19 missions, all three campaigns-Russia, Britain, and United States Maps for Every Mission: We diagram the way through every scenario, pinpointing crucial items, enemies, and locations.Expert Infantry Training: Exploit your skills and the enviro...more
Published November 1st 2009 by Bradygames

To ask other readers questions about Call Of Duty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Call Of Duty

JUAN IBARRAaa
this book is about strategys and helpful tips call of duty modern warfare two it helps on how to pass the game and what levels you will do. I think this book is great because when i dont know how to pass a mission i will just go to this book for tips and pass it like a pro.
Chris Johnson
I dont know why this is considered a book and I really dont know why I actually went looking for it on Goodreads or why it popped up on my browser but it did. It is actually pretty helpful while playing the game and really helpful online when calling out names of certain buildings and/or places to your teamates.
$$will.b$$
THIS BOOK REALLY HELPS WHEN YOU ARE PLAYING THE GAME!!! I WAS REALLY STRUGGLING IN ONE GAME SO I LOOKED AT THE BOOK AND THEN I ENDED UP WINING THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I THING THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS THE GAME SHOULD GET THE BOOK BECAUSE IT WILL HELP YOU AND YOU WILL SOON SEE AN BIG IMPROVEMENT.
Blake Shepard
Modern Warfare 2, another badass game and book that takes badass violence to the next level. War, action-packed games like these bring all the attention out and very interesting. Want to see more action and violence, check it out! Everyone is going to be on top of this like no tomorrow!
Cindy
I didnt read this book i read something else like it but since it didnt show up i just chose any book. but the book i read was just about the characters and weapons in modern warfare 2.
Eli
havent read the book but good game
Lenny
Nice guide to help out
Josh Moua
Josh Moua marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Viktor
Viktor marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Dave Yaeger
Dave Yaeger marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Draven
Draven marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Matt Mcdermott
Matt Mcdermott marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Douglas Koehne
Douglas Koehne marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2013
Robby
Robby added it
Nov 06, 2013
Pepo
Pepo marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2013
Zohaib
Zohaib marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Take Your Game Further®

As the video game strategy guide market has evolved, so has BradyGames. After 10 years in the business, BradyGames knows what gamers – both casual and hardcore – want and need in a strategy guide. It's about developing the most comprehensive guides for the games that pose numerous challenges.

Why buy a guide that's been developed from a template? Because of our passion and co...more
More about BradyGames...
Kingdom Hearts II: Official Strategy Guide World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Official Strategy Guide (World of Warcraft) World of Warcraft Atlas World of Warcraft Dungeon Companion Resident Evil: Archives: Umbrella's Virus Uncovered