Start by marking “Door Prize” as Want to Read:
Door Prize

Door Prize (Naughty Nooners)

3.14 of 5 stars 3.14  ·  rating details  ·  562 ratings  ·  41 reviews
Cindy thinks of only one thing when she wins the door prize at a sex toys party - trying out the items she won with Colin. It would be the most erotic time in her life, but she knows her best friend’s brother sees her as only a buddy.

Colin has wanted Cindy for months, but his subtle hints haven’t worked. When he sees all the erotic toys she won, he decides it’s time for a

ebook, Naughty Nooners, 20 pages
Published May 1st 2009 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Door Prize, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Door Prize

Auntee
Nov 20, 2009 Auntee rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of free erotic 'quickies'
Not much I can add--the synopsis says it all. Cindy and her friend Lynda attend a sex toy party where Cindy wins the "door prize"--a bag filled with various sex toys. Lynda suggests her brother Colin would sure like to help Cindy 'use' the sex toys. Cindy can't believe it? Hot and sexy Colin, who goes for women with more fluff that substance, and who has only treated Cindy as a 'friend' would be interested in size 14 her? Really? The guy she's secretly fantasized about, but knows better than to ...more
Thom Swennes
Lynda and Cindy are best friends. They attend a kind of Tupperware party for sexual toys and attributes. Like its kitchenware counterpart, it is a woman only social gathering. Cakes, coffee and tea are the traditional cuisine but the awarding of a door prize is an optional additive. This was Cindy’s lucky night. She received the bag of erotic goodies (although she admitted to her friend that she had no idea what to do with them). Lynda suggests her brother Colin as the most obvious and likely ca ...more
Mojca
Another sizzler of a quickie, though it was a bit "too quick" for my taste. Not exactly PWP-material, but close. Everything seemed a bit rushed, but the story still delivered. We can't expect a Pulizer-award from a Nooner, can we?
Jolene
Cindy and her friend Lynda attend a sex toy party where Cindy wins the door prize, a collection of naughty toys. When Lynda mentions her brother Colin would love to try out those toys on her, Cindy can't believe she just said that and thinks it's so far from the truth. Cindy has always fround her Lynda's brother Colin attractive and has admired him from afar. They were friends and she thought of his love interests as tall, skinny, beautiful with no boobs. The complete opposite of herself. Once i ...more
Jennifer Hines
**I got this for free on Amazon**

If you're looking for a short, straight to the point kind of book then this is for you. Door Prize mixes humor, embarrassment, and a man who's tired of subtle hints with naughty ways of enjoying the door prize she won at a friend's party.

It's like a shot of sexy!
Stacy Wollett
I always enjoy a good friend turned lover story. Nice short hot sexy read.
Caro
This was a short and fun freebie. I liked the characters and the basics of the story line. I would've like a longer story, but it's a short story. There was some fun, a little humor, steaminess, and an emotional connection that I liked between the main characters (although little). I wouldn't mind reading this again just for something to read. A one-sitter, and fun to read. Just for kicks kinda book. Definitely worth the cost, with a little extra and some ideas for a girls night in or the hubby! ...more
Beckey
Cindy's bestfriend's brother, Colin, has had a crush on Cindy for months. He is tired of throwing subtle hints to her on how he feels and he goes for direct approach about his feelings. Will Colin and Cindy get together in this free ebook from the Barnes and Noble website. You can find it by looking for it searching for the author.
Ver...y enjoyable
Heather
I enjoyed this book. The only thing that truly bugged me was when her friend suggested she got together with the friends brother
Nanee Mcgee
I would rate 3 to 4. Thought the story a good concept but thought the end could have been more powerful sex wise. It was a good story but all that pent up sexual frustration on both their parts fell flat. They wanted each other for a while should have been explosive sex.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
A visit to a friend's sex toy party and Cindy comes away with the door prize; a collection of naughty toys. Colin whom she's fantasized about for years reveals his own hidden feelings, and they decide to spend the weekend using the toys with each other.
Book Slut
So much potential! The characters were underdeveloped, the storyline simply glossed over, and the sex...luke warm. It's sad that this one was just a short story. Given a few more thousand words (like 10,000), it could have been SO Much better!
Karry
Very cute, and sexy read. It showes that you never know how some one feels about you even if you've know them a long time. It also tells you that no matter what you think of yourself, someone will want and desire you just the way you are.
Jules
Not great, not awful. I loved the idea of this story because of two things: a romance between two people who had been friends a long while and the fact there was the promise of toys! I was hoping for more sizzle, but oh well.
Baby
Dear FRiend,

Door Prize was about what I expect from Naughty Nooners: quick and smexy. It's what I like to call lunchtime reading--short, distracting brain-fluff that helps you unwind before you go back to work.
Tam
This was a little lack luster. It's everything you expect from one of these short nooners, but it didn't at all hold my interest, and it was only 20 pages ... so that says something.
Christina Imholt
Nice

Definitely gets the imagination going. I'm not sure if short stories are for me but for a quick read during my work break was a good a nice mental break
Megan
Very short and a typical Naughty Nooners book. Cindy wins some sex toys at a party and tries them out with long time friend Colin. Average.
Boxy Frown
Cute and hot little interlude about a woman who finally gets lucky with her bestie's brother after winning the door prize at a toy party.
Crystal S
Actually it was a pretty cute and sweet little mini-romance. Insanely short. I would have loved to have read a longer version.
Mollie *scoutrmom*
This short story was far too short to be more than an excuse for a sex scene. I did like the heroine.
Emily Liz
Too short, to nasty, Kindle free book glad I did not spend money on thia book. This book was not for me.
Dana
This short story was awesome! Would have loved to read a whole book about Cindy and Colin.
This was a very good short read It kept me interested from the beginning to end!!!!
Mad Scientist
Where was the pizzazz? There was not much naughty or sassy about this one.
Tia
Novel about doing the nasty with a best friends older brother.
Nicole
I liked it, but I think I wanted more, to be longer or something.
This Is Not The Michael You're Looking For
Typical of these shorts, there was simply no there there.
W
Cute short story with some steamy parts. Hey it was free.
  • Desire in the Dark
  • Kayla's Birthday Present
  • Take Me (Naughty Nooners)
  • Master's Thief
  • Hunting Evander
  • Playing Hardball
  • Seychelles Sunset (Cougar Challenge #2.5)
  • Interlude in Pearl (Pearl #2.5)
  • Hot Moon Rising
  • Maui Heat
  • Scoring (Lowell High School #2.5)
  • Discovering Sofia
  • Thrill of the Hunt
  • Larkspur (Flowers of Camelot #5)
  • Her Very Special Robot
  • Tessa's Ambassador
  • Reaper's Justice (WesternWind #7.5)
  • His Voice, His Command
190724
I was born and raised in a small town in Texas close to the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Writing has been in my blood since I was eight years old and wrote my first story for an English assignment. The baby of four children, I was spoiled rotten and still am.

I can't imagine ever writing anything but romances. I enjoy writing about two people (or sometimes more than two) falling in love. If you like the
More about Lynn LaFleur...
Rent-A-Stud (Coopers' Companions, #1) What Are Friends For? Scandal and Sin (Men with Tools, #1) Michelle's Men (Coopers' Companions, #2) Anything Goes (Anything Goes #1)