Start by marking “Fodor's Walt Disney World� 2010: plus Universal Orlando� and SeaWorld�” as Want to Read:
Fodor's Walt Disney World� 2010: plus Universal Orlando� and SeaWorld�

Fodor's Walt Disney World� 2010: plus Universal Orlando� and SeaWorld�

3.54 of 5 stars 3.54  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Fodor’s. For Choice Travel Experiences.

Fodor’s helps you unleash the possibilities of travel by providing the insightful tools you need to experience the trips you want. Although you’re at the helm, Fodor’s offers the assurance of our expertise, the guarantee of selectivity, and the choice details that truly define a destination. It’s like having friends in Walt Disney Wor...more
Published October 6th 2009 by Fodor's (first published August 26th 1989)

To ask other readers questions about Fodor's Walt Disney World� 2010, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fodor's Walt Disney World� 2010

Terri Lynn
I am a Disney World fanatic and have been for 23 years. This means I catch up on certain guidebooks each year to see what I can expect in way of changes (have been known to visit Disney World 4 times a year for the past 2 decades and stay up to 2 weeks each visit).

I usually don't look at Fodor's Walt Disney World guidebooks but decided I would do so this year just to see how it is.

It is not a bad book but if you really want to dig in to Disney and glean all the info you really need, skip this...more
Kyla Crowley
Just as a person's story cannot be told by one biographer, so it is that one place cannot be extensively reviewed by one travel book. I thought Birnbaum's was the only book I would need for Walt Disney World but, in fact, there are plenty of gems found in this one too. This book makes use of pictures and special sections where most guidebooks don't. I'm a bit of a nerd on this, but I like that the pages are glossy and shiny. The book details all of the rides at WDW, Sea World, and Universal, but...more
VegasGal
This is packed full of information (tips, prices, reviews) from hotels, restaurants, shopping for Disney's attractions, Universal and Sea World, as well as surrounding Orlando attractions. Opinions are scattered throughout the book from customers/visitors that add a "real" sense of what's good and what's not. Maps, listings and descriptions of rides and shows are aplenty and even a brief history of Florida is included in this book. A definite must-read for the first timer, and even for the seaso...more
Jamaie
I will be going to Disneyworld in 2012, so this book was perfect. I've been to DisneyWorld a lot of times at this point. This book every year informs me of new things coming to the parks. Not only that, but you get to read about Universal, SeaWorld and all kinds of areas in Central Florida (Orlando area). Comes w/ a pull-out map and has reviews of all kinds of things like food and rides. Would def. recommend.
Lisa
I normally use Lonely Planet guides when I travel, and browsed through the Unofficial Guide to WDW on my last trip, but found Fodor's guide to be really useful. The color photographs provided clear images, and the well-created maps gave me a great idea of location of resorts and parks. The restaurant and attraction reviews were also quite helpful.
Kate
This is a great book to help you plan specifically what you want to see and do in the Orlando area. It gives tons of info about prices, height requirements for rides, and a million other details to get you prepared to beat the crowds, see the best stuff, and make the most of your time in Orlando.
Jamie Puleo
The title of this book should really be Fodor's Orlando. Much of the book is spent detailing hotels, restaurants, and other theme parks in Central Florida. Also, nothing new here that can't be found in better Disney World guides. I'm glad this one came from the library!
Crystal
I thought that this was the best out of the travel books. The best part was they listed by each ride what a person with disabilities would have to do to ride them. Excellent for planning.
Mark
Does the usual Fodor-y job of looking down it's proverbial nose at stuff - and focuses way too much space on non-WDW activities for a book entitled "Fodor's Walt Disney World."
Alex
Sep 19, 2010 Alex added it
Shelves: nonfiction
I'm not going to give ratings to these books, but I am going to keep track of which ones I read.

This one was informative but boring to read.
Miss Pippi the Librarian
Disney options include a day with kids and without kids.
A map is included.
Melissa Willis
Latest tips and tricks for an upcoming Disney vacation.
Jenny
A very basic overview. Not enough detail for me.
Tom Baker
Tom Baker is currently reading it
Sep 29, 2014
Chad Renn
Chad Renn marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Shirley Eiswerth
Shirley Eiswerth marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Amelia
Amelia added it
May 30, 2014
Melissa Ingleston
Melissa Ingleston is currently reading it
May 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Fodor's London 2012 Fodor's New York City 2012 Fodor's Costa Rica 2010 Fodor's Paris 2011 Fodor's Hawaii 2007