Start by marking “Sugar Sugar Rune, Volume 3” as Want to Read:
Sugar Sugar Rune, Volume 3

Sugar Sugar Rune, Volume 3 (Sugar Sugar Rune #3)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  372 ratings  ·  9 reviews
THAT OLD BLACK MAGIC!

The competition to become Queen of the Magical World is heating upâand the rivalry is destroying the friendship of witch girls Chocolat and Vanilla. Tired of living in Chocolatâs shadow, Vanilla has fallen under the influence of Pierre, a charming boy who is also the secret leader of a band of evil outcasts from the Magical World. When Pierre gives Van
Published July 25th 2006 by Del Rey (first published May 20th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Sugar Sugar Rune, Volume 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sugar Sugar Rune, Volume 3

Michelle  (Crazy Cat Lady)
The problem is I don't really care about the characters or their problems. It's a cute diversion during the times my brain won't concentrate on a novel (especially since I can't afford to buy the manga I want right now and this is all my library has in a [nearly] complete series), but not much else. Some of the characters look really pretty in certain panels (males AND females), but overall, I'm not wowed by the artwork.
Jocilyn
Although I was totally glued to this series, v.3 didn't have much that was too exciting about it (probably because a lot of it took place in school). I really loved the art and the characterization though.
Marie H
Encore une fois, un magnifique manga, avec des dessins très beau. On remarque par contre que l'histoire est plus sombre qu'avant
Starbubbles
somehow this series hooked me. can't really explain it. the art is realy cute once you get used to it. stayed up all night finishing the series, and i really mean that. i went to bed at 8 this morning after finishing this.
Whereis
Rereading this series, it's really a cute manga. I would recommend it to anyone who likes shoujo manga and magic.
*Miss Fame*
I'm really enjoying this series so far!! I can't wait to see how it all goes down and ends!!
Lucy
This one is cute too, and I like that it's actually getting a little bit exciting!
Janina
read it loooooooooong ago. when i was in my 'manga phase' xD
Sarah Evans
A little bizarre, but somehow a very engaging series.
Justyne
Justyne marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Alyssa Stellato
Alyssa Stellato marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Melina
Melina added it
Jul 21, 2015
Sunny Jovita
Sunny Jovita marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Amirah
Amirah marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Gio
Gio added it
Jul 01, 2015
  • Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vol. 02
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 7 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #7)
  • Zero no Tsukaima 2
  • Girl Friends [ガールフレンズ], Volume 2
  • Barajou no Kiss, Vol. 08 (Barajou no Kiss, #8)
  • Shugo Chara!, Vol. 10: A Heart's Desire... (Shugo Chara!, #10)
  • Peach Girl, Vol. 3 (Peach Girl, #3)
  • Mistress Fortune
  • Chibi Vampire, Vol. 14
  • Fushigi Yûgi: Genbu Kaiden, Vol. 09
  • Guru Guru Pon-Chan, Volume 1
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 3 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #3)
See also: 安野モヨコ

Moyoko Anno (安野 モヨコ) is a Japanese manga artist and a fashion writer, with numerous books published in both categories. Her manga and books have attained considerable popularity among young women in Japan. Though she primarily writes manga of the josei demographic, her most popular series, Sugar Sugar Rune, (serialized in Nakayoshi) is targeted at primary school-aged girls. In a rec
More about Moyoco Anno...

Sugar Sugar Rune (8 books)
  • Sugar Sugar Rune, Volume 1
  • Sugar Sugar Rune, Vol. 2 (Sugar Sugar Rune, #2)
  • Sugar Sugar Rune,Volume 4
  • Sugar Sugar Rune, Volume 5
  • Sugar Sugar Rune, Volume 6
  • Sugar Sugar Rune, Volume 7
  • Sugar Sugar Rune, Volume 8
Sugar Sugar Rune, Volume 1 Sugar Sugar Rune, Volume 5 Sugar Sugar Rune, Vol. 2 (Sugar Sugar Rune, #2) Sugar Sugar Rune,Volume 4 Sugar Sugar Rune, Volume 7