Luck Be Delanie ( A Chances Are Story)

Luck Be Delanie (Chances Are #2)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  208 ratings  ·  13 reviews
He’s lured her to paradise…and she’s about to discover the price.
A Chances Are story.
Long ago, Delanie made one gigantic mistake. Or committed one small felony, depending on how you look at it. Stealing a coin from a sexy stranger was just a prank to help a sorority sister get revenge. The sleeping with him part was totally unplanned. Yet she holds the memory of that one i...more
Published August 11th 2009 by Samhain Publishing (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Luck Be Delanie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Luck Be Delanie

BlebeTanja
Am I supposed to believe that two young stranger sleep together one night, and then the girl steals the guy's coin the next morning and fleds the scene, the guy doesn't even suspect her at first, and then after 6 years, when they meet again, they realize they fell in love with each other that night long long (long long long) ago? Oh so ... unrealistic. The second book in the installment was more boring than the first one, it failed to convince me in every aspect. Everything happened way too fast...more
Carisa
Short reading, nothing special but I liked the story.
HERO is a Leader, but story is too short for further description.
SCENES/CONTENT: few/steamy
GENRE/TONE: contemporary/light
LENGHT: 100 pages
Sassafrass
I thought this was a sweet, hot story about two people who knew they were right for each other but circumstances kept them apart for many years. I loved having them come back together again!
Miranda
Thievery, politics, bad luck & hot lovin' add up to... A quick read that leaves you with a warm and fuzzy feeling. A sweet vernal zephyr for sure!
Candace
A good second book in the Second Chances series. Delanie and Grant were great characters and I enjoyed revisiting the other Second Chances girls.
Lexxie
This was funny and romantic, and steamy, but not too much of it. Likeable characters, but less about the shelter than in the first Chances book.
Farmers Wife
Shelli pulled it off again. Great little story, easy read = quick to hit some passion. I enjoyed this book for summer slumbering in the sun!
Angela Wade
Wasn't awful, just didn't feel like much of a spark between the H and h for me. I also prefer alphas, and Grant felt more...every day guy next door?
Rhian Cahill
Great read. As usual Shelli pulled me in and left me wanting more at the end.
Natasza Waters
Neat story, sweet love, Pacific Northwest. (Big sigh and a grin)

Natasza
Michelle the Romance Witch
very cute and heartwarming love story with some fun sexy scenes too
Maifilly
Maifilly marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Deanna
Deanna marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Wren
Wren marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Campbell
Campbell marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Leighann
Leighann marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Megan
Megan added it
Aug 03, 2014
Mascli
Mascli added it
Aug 01, 2014
  • Midnight Encounters
  • A Little Bit Naughty (Tahoe Nights, #1)
  • To the Max
  • Creative License
  • Baby, Don't Lose My Number (Fated, #2)
  • Once Burned
  • Pink Buttercream Frosting
  • Claimed for the Master's Pleasure (Guilty Pleasures #5)
  • Blue Moon
  • Bachelor's Bait (Cocktales, #3)
  • Yes, My Mistress (Le Club d'Esclavage #3)
  • Not Fit for a King
  • Taking the Cake (The Strip Series)
  • Sweet Charity (Bettencourt Brothers, #2)
  • Just One Night
  • Yesterday (Short Story)
Shelli is a New York Times Bestselling Author who read her first romance novel when she snatched it off her mother's bookshelf at the age of eleven. One taste and she was forever hooked. It wasn't until many years later that she decided to pursue writing stories of her own. By then she acknowledged the voices in her head didn't make her crazy, they made her a writer.

Shelli currently lives in the P...more
More about Shelli Stevens...
Dangerous Grounds (Seattle Steam, #1) Going Down (Holding Out for A Hero, #1) Flash Point  (Holding Out For a Hero, #3) Negligee Behavior Command and Control (Holding out for a Hero, #2)