Final Justice

Final Justice (Sisterhood #12)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  1,767 ratings  ·  66 reviews
If You Want To Win, Get The Sisterhood On Your SideThe seven women of the Sisterhood-Myra, Annie, Kathryn, Alexis, Yoko, Nikki, and Isabelle-have risked everything in the name of justice, including their own freedom. Their most recent mission promised to reward them with a presidential pardon and a chance to leave their enforced exile. But before they can enjoy their prize...more
Published January 1st 2009 by Zebra Books (first published September 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Final Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Final Justice

Heather  * lost in her own world*
Sisterhood # 12 Rules of the Game # 5
Sisterhood vs Las Vegas

So in this novel the Sisterhood aka the Vigilantes have a very intresting mission; help get a woman, Marble Rose, out of jail and take care of the Inner circle of the Babylon Casino. A group of women take on the big bads from Vegas.

A few highlights are:
Fox meets a man she does soon forget and her 'intrigue' tends to be a bit costly for Cricket

Jack gets to drive or rather torment The Sisters in a Hearse.

We meet a guy names Littl...more
Nikki
Sep 24, 2008 Nikki rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: NO ONE
Recommended to Nikki by: Friends
All I can say is I have had enough. I question why I have continued along with this series. I thought that was to be the 'final' book in the series. If it is then Ms. Michaels sure left a lot of unfinished business!
Also all through the book I kept thinking here we go again...totally unrealistic. Just once I wanted one of the vigilantes to get caught. I hope I can stick to my word and not read any more of the sisterhood books if there is more. I have had ENOUGH. Are we really suppose to believe...more
Rhonda
The Sisterhood seven looks forward to their presidential pardon and the end of their self-imposed exile in Europe as they did their part of the bargain (see COLLATERAL DAMAGE). However, the pardon is delayed for political reasons when the president selects Bert Navarro as the new FBI director. No one wants his alleged abetting the Sisterhood to become the focus of the Senate advice and consent hearings.

Instead Myra, Annie, Kathryn, Alexis, Yoko, Nikki, and Isabelle are working a scenario in Las...more
Kathy Davie
Twelfth in the Sisterhood; fifith in the Rules of the Game vengeance-suspense series based in Washington D.C. although, this story takes place in Las Vegas.

The Story
An old, estranged friend of Annie and Myra's needs help. Her daughter is being illegally held in jail in Las Vegas for winning too much. AND, there's some sneaky, underhanded fraud going on in the casinos.

So the troops straggle off to Vegas to overwhelm the Babylon's casino security into giving it all up. Well, mostly Lizzie. Lizzie...more
Patty
This seemed like a lot of lead up with nearly no action. I did not read the earlier books in the series so a couple parts were confusing. However, I feel like most authors explain a little bit about the characters backgrounds in series books. If it's a series I'm following, I usually skim through that part. With this book, you had to read the previous books for certain parts to make sense. Plus, like I said earlier, the climax wasn't that interesting.
Roz Curney-Sherod
Loved the beauty and the beast angel! This one was much better than the last two , Nice to see how the women handle things on their own.
Connie
Have read most of this series and missed this one. It filled in blanks on the character's. Fast read and not as good as others.
Liz
The Seven Sisters strike again in the heart of Washington DC and with the President of the World Bank, they make a new friend along the way and generally "Kick Butt". Fun!
Jeanette
This is #12 in the series and the Sisterhood is once again taking on a mission to right a wrong. While they wait for their Presidential Pardons and a chance to leave their forced exile they're tackling a new mission in Las Vegas. Myra and Annie's childhood friend Beatrice, needs a favor. Although she's monetarily rich, her relationship with her daughter is dismal at best. However; she's requesting the Sisterhood's help to save her daughter from the clutches of the most powerful people in Las Veg...more
Heather Paullus-wagner
I liked this book, but not as much as others in the series. It seemed like the book was disjointed and jumpy in spots. Again these women take no prisoners and I love it!!!
Allen
#12 in the Sisterhood series. I finished it in one day.
Carol  MacInnis
The Sisterhood's last mission put their freedom in jeopardy, but more importantly, their lives. But now Myra and Annie's childhood friend, Beatrice who is a nine-time widow, and has more money than God is asking for their help to save her estranged daughter Marble Rose. This mission takes them to Las Vegas where Marble Rose is on a winning streak, one which makes enemies there and wishes her stopped, at any cost. Can the girls save her?
Mark Buehl
This was a very good Sisterhood book. Lots of great characters that keep developing and new ones added in to keep things interesting. The story on this was good, but I thought ended rather abruptly. The payback was just a few pages and nothing on what happened after they left. Almost like there was a chapter missing. Still a good story and a good read.
Grace
A little muddled at the beginning but Fern pulls it together in the end. This book may be hard for a new reader coming in to this continuation of stories because there are so many characters. Good story and I wonder if there is more as I haven't looked at the Fern Michaels recently. Had become a little burned out on her writing.
Patricia Solla
The sisterhood is alive and well and going to Las Vegas. Is an old nemisis going to join up and protect the sisterhood? Is one of the protectors getting a love interest? And just what are the sisterhood out to take down? Good action. Liked the mystery ninjas. Also liked the action taking place inside the casinos.
Valentina
Love this series! I agree with other readers though, you have to read the other books to really appreciate all that is going on and what has happened. I thought this book dragged a little compared to others in the series but I was happy to read that someone finally gave Lizzie a run for her money :)
Veronica
I think this book might be one of a series, and I started in the middle someplace. Second book I listened to on my road trip last week. Good book, but the descriptor on the box was a bit off. Again, could be because it didn't fit for starting in the middle. A good book to listen to on the road however.
Kristen
Although this, I presume, is the final book in the series, I enjoyed it immensely and will read the other books in the series. I also read Texas Sunrise, the last book of that series, and will read it in order somewhat. This is a bit of romance with drama and suspense, I guess you can call it.
Desiree reilly
i love how the ladies did have the gut to stick up to the hot shots
in t he book and how the lady adopted all t he girls who did not
have a mom they were great diegies and then they are also
great at getting what they wanted and then how the girl
destoryed 2 expenisve cars
Tonya
Not impressed. This book is a series ... and maybe if I had started the series from the beginning, I would have been more familiar with the characters and author's style. The "suspense/action" was maybe 3 pages long. Easy read thought! I won't be rushing out to read the entire series.
Jackie
The saga continues with the vigilantes and retribution (usually a bit to violent)this time against the Vegas casino crooks. Guess this was to be the ending of the series, however, would have liked it better if more of the story finished some of the characters storyline...
Marnie
Seems as though the sisterhood sisters are not as dangerous as they once were, and seem to be slowly making more mistakes. They survived this time, but knowing that there are several more books, how long will it truly last before something goes totally awry. Nice read!!
Kelley
while none of the books in this series would qualify as all time favorites in my mind, all of them are enjoyable, if a little bit unbelievable. I like to listen to these to pass the time when I want to listen to a book but can't really concentrate fully on it.
Jodi
Dottie
Latest book on "The Sisterhood Series". They have been redeemed but I hope it's not the end of their adventures. Start with the first of this series. I read the beginning eleven books all in one summer. Good summer reading.
Robin
I've never been so glad to finally get through a book. It was so disjointed that I often wondered where it was going, then when I seemed to "get it", it lost me again. Maybe if I could identify with gaming/Las Vegas...MAYBE NOT!
Donna
Laural Merlington reads this series and is excellent. The Sisterhood story lines are about equalizing injustice for women. They are creative and funny in a gape-mouthed way with characters you grow to love.
Sharon
A mix between "Charle's Angels" and a group of unrulely women out to help the needy! lol, pretty good creative adventure of a group of girls heading to Las Vegas to "clean out" a casino's management team.
Jo
The seven sisters "the vigilantes" take on another bad guy group and win. In each book we learn an little more about the seven women and their loved ones but the stories are becoming rather similar.
Wendy ~M/M Junkie~
I absolutely love the sisterhood series. Revenge is a dish best served cold. I would definately want the Sisterhood on my side if I ever needed that sort of help. I highly recomend the series.
  • 1022 Evergreen Place (Cedar Cove, #10)
  • Flirting with Disaster (The Charleston Trilogy, #2)
  • Impulse
  • Ice Trap
  • Windfall: Impulse\Temptation
Fern Michaels isn’t a person. I’m not sure she’s an entity either since an entity is something with separate existence. Fern Michaels® is what I DO. Me, Mary Ruth Kuczkir. Growing up in Hastings, Pennsylvania, I was called Ruth. I became Mary when I entered the business world where first names were the order of the day. To this day, family and friends call me Dink, a name my father gave me when I...more
More about Fern Michaels...
Weekend Warriors (Sisterhood, #1) Payback (Sisterhood, #2) Vendetta (Sisterhood, #3) The Jury (Sisterhood, #4) Sweet Revenge (Sisterhood #5)