Start by marking “Final Justice” as Want to Read:
Final Justice

Final Justice (Sisterhood #12)

4.22  ·  Rating Details ·  2,512 Ratings  ·  84 Reviews
If You Want To Win, Get The Sisterhood On Your Side

The seven women of the Sisterhood—Myra, Annie, Kathryn, Alexis, Yoko, Nikki, and Isabelle—have risked everything in the name of justice, including their own freedom. Their most recent mission promised to reward them with a presidential pardon and a chance to leave their enforced exile. But before they can enjoy their prize
Published January 1st 2009 by Zebra (first published September 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Final Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Final Justice

Heather
Apr 24, 2014 Heather rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sisterhood # 12 Rules of the Game # 5
Sisterhood vs Las Vegas

So in this novel the Sisterhood aka the Vigilantes have a very intresting mission; help get a woman, Marble Rose, out of jail and take care of the Inner circle of the Babylon Casino. A group of women take on the big bads from Vegas.

A few highlights are:
Fox meets a man she does soon forget and her 'intrigue' tends to be a bit costly for Cricket

Jack gets to drive or rather torment The Sisters in a Hearse.

We meet a guy names Littl
Nikki
Sep 24, 2008 Nikki rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: NO ONE
Recommended to Nikki by: Friends
All I can say is I have had enough. I question why I have continued along with this series. I thought that was to be the 'final' book in the series. If it is then Ms. Michaels sure left a lot of unfinished business!
Also all through the book I kept thinking here we go again...totally unrealistic. Just once I wanted one of the vigilantes to get caught. I hope I can stick to my word and not read any more of the sisterhood books if there is more. I have had ENOUGH. Are we really suppose to believe
Linda Walters
Feb 22, 2017 Linda Walters rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh this was a good one. Loved this one. So much so that I blew through it faster than I wanted to. I enjoyed it so much that I didn't want it to be over. I laughed quite a few times while reading this one too. Also, Maggie is really rocking it as the head of "The Post." What's going on with Ted Robinson? Is the changes he is showing for real? Lizzie meets her match? Is it possible that ugly Cosmo Cricket (what a name) can really appreciate her? Can he get her attention? He's rich, smart, powerfu ...more
Kathy Davie
Twelfth in the Sisterhood; fifith in the Rules of the Game vengeance-suspense series based in Washington D.C. although, this story takes place in Las Vegas.

The Story
An old, estranged friend of Annie and Myra's needs help. Her daughter is being illegally held in jail in Las Vegas for winning too much. AND, there's some sneaky, underhanded fraud going on in the casinos.

So the troops straggle off to Vegas to overwhelm the Babylon's casino security into giving it all up. Well, mostly Lizzie. Lizzie
Jennifer Schreiber
Vegas

This book involves gambling and Las Vegas. It is well written and is a very fun read. Can't wait to read the next book in the series.
Rhonda
Feb 02, 2009 Rhonda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, suspense
The Sisterhood seven looks forward to their presidential pardon and the end of their self-imposed exile in Europe as they did their part of the bargain (see COLLATERAL DAMAGE). However, the pardon is delayed for political reasons when the president selects Bert Navarro as the new FBI director. No one wants his alleged abetting the Sisterhood to become the focus of the Senate advice and consent hearings.

Instead Myra, Annie, Kathryn, Alexis, Yoko, Nikki, and Isabelle are working a scenario in Las
Kristen
In Fern Michaels's Final Justice, the 5th installment in the Rules of Game Spin-off series, and the 12th installment in the Sisterhood Vigilante mystery series. The Sisterhood have risked everything in the name of justice, especially their freedom. Their recent mission had promised them a presidential pardon and leave their self-enforced exile, which would be the ultimate prize. But for business titan Ruben Rumson, he threw his hat into politics and ran against President Connor's opponent. He ho ...more
Jeanette
Jan 09, 2012 Jeanette rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is #12 in the series and the Sisterhood is once again taking on a mission to right a wrong. While they wait for their Presidential Pardons and a chance to leave their forced exile they're tackling a new mission in Las Vegas. Myra and Annie's childhood friend Beatrice, needs a favor. Although she's monetarily rich, her relationship with her daughter is dismal at best. However; she's requesting the Sisterhood's help to save her daughter from the clutches of the most powerful people in Las Veg ...more
Carol  MacInnis
Apr 20, 2011 Carol MacInnis rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery
The Sisterhood's last mission put their freedom in jeopardy, but more importantly, their lives. But now Myra and Annie's childhood friend, Beatrice who is a nine-time widow, and has more money than God is asking for their help to save her estranged daughter Marble Rose. This mission takes them to Las Vegas where Marble Rose is on a winning streak, one which makes enemies there and wishes her stopped, at any cost. Can the girls save her?
Patty
Feb 13, 2014 Patty rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This seemed like a lot of lead up with nearly no action. I did not read the earlier books in the series so a couple parts were confusing. However, I feel like most authors explain a little bit about the characters backgrounds in series books. If it's a series I'm following, I usually skim through that part. With this book, you had to read the previous books for certain parts to make sense. Plus, like I said earlier, the climax wasn't that interesting.
Brenda Benoit
Feb 25, 2015 Brenda Benoit rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not the most exciting end to the book but the rest of it was entertaining. I love the new twists with the adoptions, Lizzie's new love and Ted's inclusion into the vigilante's group. I was hoping something would come of the new character Little Fish but I'm not really sure what purpose he served in the book. Looking forward to seeing if the vigilantes are finally freed from their exile now that their friend is President.
Christine
I didn't think that this was one of the sisterhood's strongest books. Nothing much really happened, except the envelopment of one character into the fold. The plot was actually pretty weak. I didn't hate it. I didn't love it. It was a quick read, and it was fine. I guess that they can't all be great.
Mark Buehl
Jul 28, 2010 Mark Buehl rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a very good Sisterhood book. Lots of great characters that keep developing and new ones added in to keep things interesting. The story on this was good, but I thought ended rather abruptly. The payback was just a few pages and nothing on what happened after they left. Almost like there was a chapter missing. Still a good story and a good read.
Grace
Sep 16, 2011 Grace rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A little muddled at the beginning but Fern pulls it together in the end. This book may be hard for a new reader coming in to this continuation of stories because there are so many characters. Good story and I wonder if there is more as I haven't looked at the Fern Michaels recently. Had become a little burned out on her writing.
Veronica Knudson
I think this book might be one of a series, and I started in the middle someplace. Second book I listened to on my road trip last week. Good book, but the descriptor on the box was a bit off. Again, could be because it didn't fit for starting in the middle. A good book to listen to on the road however.
Valentina
Aug 01, 2012 Valentina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series! I agree with other readers though, you have to read the other books to really appreciate all that is going on and what has happened. I thought this book dragged a little compared to others in the series but I was happy to read that someone finally gave Lizzie a run for her money :)
Patricia Solla
Jul 25, 2011 Patricia Solla rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own, pbs
The sisterhood is alive and well and going to Las Vegas. Is an old nemisis going to join up and protect the sisterhood? Is one of the protectors getting a love interest? And just what are the sisterhood out to take down? Good action. Liked the mystery ninjas. Also liked the action taking place inside the casinos.
Lianne Burwell
Dec 26, 2016 Lianne Burwell rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery
I could have sworn that this was the work of a 13 year old fanfiction writer. From the silver-haired lawyer to the older woman clutching her pearls, and all the squealing, and love at first sight, I have trouble believing a mature, bestselling author wrote this. It was my first Fern Michaels novel, and probably my last.
Jodi
Sep 27, 2011 Jodi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2011
Sharon
Jan 06, 2009 Sharon rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A mix between "Charle's Angels" and a group of unrulely women out to help the needy! lol, pretty good creative adventure of a group of girls heading to Las Vegas to "clean out" a casino's management team.
Tonya
Jul 10, 2010 Tonya rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not impressed. This book is a series ... and maybe if I had started the series from the beginning, I would have been more familiar with the characters and author's style. The "suspense/action" was maybe 3 pages long. Easy read thought! I won't be rushing out to read the entire series.
Arlene
Dec 27, 2014 Arlene rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Improbable? Maybe, but a really good read. These sisterhood books are a kick. I love them. The only way to find them is to search on Fern Michaels, then go the the series Sisterhood. I serched for Final Justice, and it never showed up!!!!
Kelley
while none of the books in this series would qualify as all time favorites in my mind, all of them are enjoyable, if a little bit unbelievable. I like to listen to these to pass the time when I want to listen to a book but can't really concentrate fully on it.
Jackie
Mar 25, 2009 Jackie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The saga continues with the vigilantes and retribution (usually a bit to violent)this time against the Vegas casino crooks. Guess this was to be the ending of the series, however, would have liked it better if more of the story finished some of the characters storyline...
Donna
Jul 20, 2012 Donna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-books
Laural Merlington reads this series and is excellent. The Sisterhood story lines are about equalizing injustice for women. They are creative and funny in a gape-mouthed way with characters you grow to love.
Marnie
Feb 04, 2010 Marnie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: thriller
Seems as though the sisterhood sisters are not as dangerous as they once were, and seem to be slowly making more mistakes. They survived this time, but knowing that there are several more books, how long will it truly last before something goes totally awry. Nice read!!
Wendy Labrum
Not one of the better Sisterhood books....It did keep my interest but not sure why Lizzie would choose an ugly large man to get infatuated with. Will keep reading though as I have the entire collection courtesy of my mom.
Dottie
Jul 05, 2010 Dottie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Latest book on "The Sisterhood Series". They have been redeemed but I hope it's not the end of their adventures. Start with the first of this series. I read the beginning eleven books all in one summer. Good summer reading.
Robin
Mar 20, 2010 Robin rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I've never been so glad to finally get through a book. It was so disjointed that I often wondered where it was going, then when I seemed to "get it", it lost me again. Maybe if I could identify with gaming/Las Vegas...MAYBE NOT!
Desiree reilly
Jul 20, 2010 Desiree reilly rated it it was amazing
i love how the ladies did have the gut to stick up to the hot shots
in t he book and how the lady adopted all t he girls who did not
have a mom they were great diegies and then they are also
great at getting what they wanted and then how the girl
destoryed 2 expenisve cars
  • Flirting with Disaster (The Charleston Trilogy, #2)
  • A Gift of Joy (Delanza #2.5)
  • The Beach Alibi (Smithson Group SG-5, #4)
  • 8 Sandpiper Way (Cedar Cove, #8)
  • Ice Trap
  • Windfall: Impulse\Temptation
  • Resistance
  • Catholic for a Reason: Scripture and the Mystery of the Family of God
  • Holly
  • Three in Death (In Death, #7.5, 12.5, 22.5)
  • Sympathy Between Humans (Sarah Pribek #2)
Fern Michaels isn’t a person. I’m not sure she’s an entity either since an entity is something with separate existence. Fern Michaels® is what I DO. Me, Mary Ruth Kuczkir. Growing up in Hastings, Pennsylvania, I was called Ruth. I became Mary when I entered the business world where first names were the order of the day. To this day, family and friends call me Dink, a name my father gave me when I ...more
More about Fern Michaels...

Sisterhood (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Weekend Warriors (Sisterhood, #1)
  • Payback (Sisterhood, #2)
  • Vendetta (Sisterhood, #3)
  • The Jury (Sisterhood, #4)
  • Sweet Revenge (Sisterhood #5)
  • Lethal Justice (Sisterhood #6)
  • Free Fall (Sisterhood, #7)
  • Hide and Seek (Sisterhood, #8 / Rules of the Game, #1)
  • Hokus Pokus