Start by marking “Kentucky: An Explorer's Guide (Explorer's Guides)” as Want to Read:
Kentucky: An Explorer's Guide (Explorer's Guides)

Kentucky: An Explorer's Guide (Explorer's Guides)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Unbridled majesty awaits you in the state of Kentucky Celebrate native son Abraham Lincoln s birthday; attend one of Kentucky s signature equestrian events; or enjoy outdoor adventures like caving, hiking, and wildlife watching in this lush landscape. Tour the Bluegrass State with this comprehensive book in hand, letting lifelong resident Deborah Kremer be your guide.
Published March 1st 2010 by Countryman Press (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Kentucky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kentucky

Debbie Kremer
Well, what can I say? This is my book and I love it. 325 pages of handy reference for visitors and residents alike. I'm your tour guide, taking you to all the hot-spots of the Bluegrass state, as well as some you might have missed along the way. The book does not include any chain restaurants or lodging - just establishiments run by Kentuckians. This book will lead you to attractions that interest you, recreation, history, antiques, golf, water sports, things to do with kids... you name it, and ...more
Tara Choate
It was okay, but it suffered because I read it second of two travel books. Also MUCH less info on horses, which is what I'm after.
Amy
Excellent! I love this series of books about the various states! The reader gets a sense of history of the various areas of the state along with travel information including great stays, places to eat and places to visit along with contact info.
Denny Barrett
Denny Barrett marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2013
Northern Kentucky's Dixie Highway (Images of America: Kentucky) Villa Hills (Images of America: Kentucky) Benedictine Sisters of St. Walburg Monastery (Images of America: Kentucky)