Start by marking “Kentucky: An Explorer's Guide (Explorer's Guides)” as Want to Read:
Kentucky: An Explorer's Guide (Explorer's Guides)

Kentucky: An Explorer's Guide (Explorer's Guides)

Unbridled majesty awaits you in the state of Kentucky Celebrate native son Abraham Lincoln s birthday; attend one of Kentucky s signature equestrian events; or enjoy outdoor adventures like caving, hiking, and wildlife watching in this lush landscape. Tour the Bluegrass State with this comprehensive book in hand, letting lifelong resident Deborah Kremer be your guide.
Published March 1st 2010 by Countryman Press (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Kentucky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kentucky

Debbie Kremer
Jul 10, 2010 Debbie Kremer rated it it was amazing
Well, what can I say? This is my book and I love it. 325 pages of handy reference for visitors and residents alike. I'm your tour guide, taking you to all the hot-spots of the Bluegrass state, as well as some you might have missed along the way. The book does not include any chain restaurants or lodging - just establishiments run by Kentuckians. This book will lead you to attractions that interest you, recreation, history, antiques, golf, water sports, things to do with kids... you name it, and ...more
Amy
May 05, 2014 Amy rated it it was amazing
Excellent! I love this series of books about the various states! The reader gets a sense of history of the various areas of the state along with travel information including great stays, places to eat and places to visit along with contact info.
Tara Choate
Apr 06, 2014 Tara Choate rated it it was ok
It was okay, but it suffered because I read it second of two travel books. Also MUCH less info on horses, which is what I'm after.
Anji
Sep 08, 2015 Anji rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice book to read just for knowledge, curiosity, or entertainment. Or to have in hand for a road trip!
Susie
Susie rated it it was ok
Jun 27, 2015
Katie
Katie rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2012
Tina Deboeser
Tina Deboeser rated it liked it
Jun 26, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2013
Denny Barrett
Denny Barrett marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Jennifer Goins
Jennifer Goins marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Joseph Powers
Joseph Powers marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2016