Start by marking “Bachelors of Bear Creek Bundle” as Want to Read:
Bachelors of Bear Creek Bundle

Bachelors of Bear Creek Bundle (Bachelors Of Bear Creek #1-4)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  4 reviews
When four irresistibly sexy, marriage-minded bachelors advertise for wives, they get a lot more than they bargained for...as a shy wallflower is transformed by a "magic" totem into a femme fatale, a prim heiress with amnesia believes she's an exotic dancer, a jaded sex columnist finds out what she's been missing, and a gorgeous masked mystery woman turns out to be one bach ...more
Published August 1st 2008 by Harlequin Blaze

To ask other readers questions about Bachelors of Bear Creek Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bachelors of Bear Creek Bundle

The First story -which apparently was the third of the series - in the bundle had the most stupidly immature female character I have ever read... So annoying, she literally ran from everything in the most ridiculous ways, my guess if I ever met anyone like her in real life would be that she needs medication. I couldn't even finish the rest of the stories, this one just annihilated any possibility of me ever buying another Lori Wilde book.
It was SO good!! All of them.
My only issue was that it was printed out of order. The first story was the 3rd story. Though it might have been released that way, it should have been done in chronological order. At least, that's how I feel about it.

The more I read about Bear Creek, Alaska, the more I wanted to know about it. It sucked me in, similarly to how Long Tall Texans (Diana Palmer) did to me. I want more from them. I don't even need them to be Blaze books. Just any sort of book, honestly.
Morgan
Overall, pretty fun. Really at 2.5. Lost big points for errors in the setting. Alaska is bigger than most people think and, well, certain things do and don't happen. More/better research would have made these books better.
Maura
What can I say Harlequin all the way!
Loisa
Loisa added it
Apr 08, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Ms
Ms is currently reading it
Mar 08, 2015
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Dev
Dev marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Allison Reed
Allison Reed marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Sarah Swernofsky
Sarah Swernofsky marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Amanda Deniger
Amanda Deniger marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Rhonda Green
Rhonda Green marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Cassie Polla
Cassie Polla marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Lori Wilde can’t remember a time when she didn’t want to write. She even went to nursing school so she could have a schedule flexible enough to allow her to write on the side. She nursed for 20 years, working in a variety of settings from the newborn nursery to the recovery room, to dialysis. But she never lost her desire to write.

She sold her first book in 1994 to Silhouette Romance but later dis
More about Lori Wilde...

Bachelors Of Bear Creek (3 books)
  • A Touch Of Silk (Bachelors Of Bear Creek, #1)
  • The Bachelors of Bear Creek: Sexy, Single & Searching / Eager, Eligible & Alaskan
  • A Thrill to Remember (Bachelors of Bear Creek, #4)
The Cowboy Takes a Bride (Jubilee, Texas, #1) The First Love Cookie Club (Twilight, Texas, #3) The Sweethearts' Knitting Club (Twilight, Texas, #1) A Cowboy for Christmas (Jubilee, Texas, #3) The Cowboy and the Princess (Jubilee, Texas, #2)