Start by marking “Star Wars Jedi Prince #3” as Want to Read:
Star Wars Jedi Prince #3

Star Wars Jedi Prince #3 (Star Wars: Jedi Prince #3)

2.83  ·  Rating Details  ·  435 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Trioculus is determined to steal Princess Leia away from Han Solo and make her his dark queen. But when Zorba the Hutt discovers his son Jabba has been murdered by the princess, he takes off for Cloud City to seek his revenge.
Published July 28th 1992 by San Val, Incorporated (first published July 1st 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Star Wars Jedi Prince #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star Wars Jedi Prince #3

B. Reese
Jun 16, 2015 B. Reese rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Back in the late 80's and early 90's there was the Star Wars movies.

That was pretty much it.

In my small, yet growing town where I grew up, we didn't have much for good books. I didn't know there was a Lando trilogy, and I wasn't really that taken with Brian Daley's Han Solo stories. But I found this book at the library.

This book, and entire series is beyond absurd. It's awful in some ways. Not Jar Jar Binks awful, but awful. But at the time I read it, this was what there was, and I loved it.
Mar 04, 2016 Laura rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Luke, Ken and their droids travel to Tatooine to attend a droid fest sale to get Han Solo a gift for his new home – a housekeeping droid. Han has built a floating house in the sky of Cloud City. Jabba’s father, Zorba returns to Tatooine to visit his son only to discover that he has been murdered. Zorba tries to track down the murderer, Leia, and goes to Cloud City. Once there he gambles with Lando Calrissian and wins control of Cloud City. Will Zorba be able to exact his revenge on Princess Leia ...more
Matthew Cosby
Jan 06, 2016 Matthew Cosby rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Christopher Rush
I tempted to go for 4 stars with this one, even with its goofiness. It's an impressively compact work with interesting conflicts primarily between the competing villains and interesting character developments (if somewhat far-fetched, even for Star Wars). Sure, the notion of Jabba's dad getting revenge may seem juvenile, but not when you consider what Liam Neeson has been up to lately, movie-wise. The "Jabba's will" plot device is also a bit goofy, but hey, it works fine for complicating the act ...more
Jesse Booth
Feb 02, 2015 Jesse Booth rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
A decent continuation of the story. I wouldn't say the writing is much improved, and there are plenty of eye-rolling moments. But, again, these stories are targeted for a younger audience, and they succeed in keeping attention.
Brandon
Feb 15, 2015 Brandon rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: in-space
Shane
This was the last in a trilogy of sub-par Star Wars books meant for the YA audience. It was just really cheezy, like the other two books. It just seemed like they said, "Well, it's for kids so it doesn't have to be that good". There is a certain "revisiting Star Wars characters" coolness to it but that's not worth the lameness.

Next up for reading with my 10-year old is "Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hide" which I've never read before so I'm looking forward to it.
Duane
Nov 21, 2008 Duane rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my favorite in the Davids Star Wars series. I feel that this book is the truest to form when it comes to trying to catch the feeling of a true Star Wars adventure. With rapid location changes, excellent characters, and humor, this book follows Zorba the Hutt (Jabba's father) as he swears revenge on Lei who murdered his son. Traveling from Tattoine, Bespin, and Yavin Four, you experience a fast paced adventure with a familiar cast.
Deirdre
I read this as a kid, when Princess Leia was my all-time hero(ine) and role model. Today, I remembered having read this book while at a used bookstore. I found myself awed by the amount of Star Wars lit on their shelves, and suddenly realized that I had read one. I also remember reading in an interview with George Lucas that he'd wanted to stay away from names like "Zorba" in the films. Alas.
Kk Tucker
i love this book
Sylvia
Third small volume in the series concentrates on the father of Jabba: Zorba the Hutt. The plot line with Trioculus continues.
Jerry
Nov 12, 2013 Jerry rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
See my review of the entire series here:

Meadow Frisbie
When Zorba, Jaba's father finds out that Leia is responsible for his son's death. He swares to track her down and make her pay.
Eric Wagoner
Oct 01, 2013 Eric Wagoner rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I realize this is a kid's book, but still I was so disappointed. Almost nothing in this story makes any damn sense.
Diane
Mar 09, 2009 Diane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kids-books
Fun reading with my son. He dreams loves Star Wars characters.
Maiah
it was great
PWRL
Oct 07, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-new
SM
Markus
Markus rated it did not like it
Aug 20, 2016
Zak Bromell
Zak Bromell marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2016
John
John marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2016
Steph
Steph rated it did not like it
Aug 16, 2016
Brian
Brian rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2016
Jim
Jim added it
Aug 14, 2016
Abigail
Abigail rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2016
Tiffanie
Tiffanie rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2016
Abram Dorrough
Abram Dorrough rated it did not like it
Aug 11, 2016
Alice W. Castle
Alice W. Castle marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2016
  • Eaten Alive (Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear, #1)
  • A New Threat (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #5)
  • The Golden Globe (Star Wars: Junior Jedi Knights, #1)
  • Anakin's Quest (Star Wars: Junior Jedi Knights, #4)
  • Diversity Alliance (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, #8)
  • Crossfire (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #2)
  • The Changing of the Guard (Star Wars: Jedi Quest, #8)

Star Wars: Jedi Prince (6 books)
  • The Glove of Darth Vader (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #1)
  • The Lost City of the Jedi (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #2)
  • Mission from Mount Yoda (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #4)
  • Queen of the Empire (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #5)
  • Prophets of the Dark Side (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #6)