Start by marking “Star Wars Jedi Prince #3” as Want to Read:
Star Wars Jedi Prince #3

Star Wars Jedi Prince #3 (Star Wars: Jedi Prince #3)

2.58 of 5 stars 2.58  ·  rating details  ·  394 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Trioculus is determined to steal Princess Leia away from Han Solo and make her his dark queen. But when Zorba the Hutt discovers his son Jabba has been murdered by the princess, he takes off for Cloud City to seek his revenge.
Published July 28th 1992 by San Val, Incorporated (first published July 1st 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Star Wars Jedi Prince #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star Wars Jedi Prince #3

Jesse Booth
A decent continuation of the story. I wouldn't say the writing is much improved, and there are plenty of eye-rolling moments. But, again, these stories are targeted for a younger audience, and they succeed in keeping attention.
Brandon
Shane
This was the last in a trilogy of sub-par Star Wars books meant for the YA audience. It was just really cheezy, like the other two books. It just seemed like they said, "Well, it's for kids so it doesn't have to be that good". There is a certain "revisiting Star Wars characters" coolness to it but that's not worth the lameness.

Next up for reading with my 10-year old is "Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hide" which I've never read before so I'm looking forward to it.
Duane
This is my favorite in the Davids Star Wars series. I feel that this book is the truest to form when it comes to trying to catch the feeling of a true Star Wars adventure. With rapid location changes, excellent characters, and humor, this book follows Zorba the Hutt (Jabba's father) as he swears revenge on Lei who murdered his son. Traveling from Tattoine, Bespin, and Yavin Four, you experience a fast paced adventure with a familiar cast.
Deirdre
I read this as a kid, when Princess Leia was my all-time hero(ine) and role model. Today, I remembered having read this book while at a used bookstore. I found myself awed by the amount of Star Wars lit on their shelves, and suddenly realized that I had read one. I also remember reading in an interview with George Lucas that he'd wanted to stay away from names like "Zorba" in the films. Alas.
Sylvia
Third small volume in the series concentrates on the father of Jabba: Zorba the Hutt. The plot line with Trioculus continues.
Meadow
When Zorba, Jaba's father finds out that Leia is responsible for his son's death. He swares to track her down and make her pay.
Eric Wagoner
I realize this is a kid's book, but still I was so disappointed. Almost nothing in this story makes any damn sense.
Diane
Fun reading with my son. He dreams loves Star Wars characters.
Maiah
Ewan
Ewan added it
Feb 22, 2015
Breanna
Breanna marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Ahmed Wagieh
Ahmed Wagieh marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Daniel Nilsen
Daniel Nilsen marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Will
Will added it
Jan 25, 2015
Kaylah Skaggs
Kaylah Skaggs marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Jeremy
Jeremy marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
E700k
E700k marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
  • Eaten Alive (Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear, #1)
  • The Golden Globe (Star Wars: Junior Jedi Knights, #1)
  • A New Threat (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #5)
  • Vader's Fortress (Star Wars: Junior Jedi Knights, #5)
  • Delusions of Grandeur (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, #9)
  • The Fight to Survive (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #1)

Star Wars: Jedi Prince (6 books)
  • The Glove of Darth Vader (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #1)
  • The Lost City of the Jedi (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #2)
  • Mission from Mount Yoda (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #4)
  • Queen of the Empire (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #5)
  • Prophets of the Dark Side (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #6)
The Glove of Darth Vader (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #1) The Lost City of the Jedi (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #2) Queen of the Empire (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #5) Prophets of the Dark Side (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #6) Mission from Mount Yoda (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #4)