Start by marking “Underfoot (Bellagio, #2)” as Want to Read:
Underfoot (Bellagio, #2)

Underfoot (Bellagio #2)

Bellagio, Inc. public relations genius Trina Roberts had been a bad, bad girl when she'd gone to bed with a recently jilted groom and wound up pregnant. She knew Walker Gordon wasn't looking for forever -- at least not with her. So when he took a job overseas, she sort of "neglected" to tell him about the baby on the way.

Well, now he's back...and he's just figured out the
Published September 1st 2007 by Hqn

To ask other readers questions about Underfoot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Underfoot

Shawna
3 stars – Contemporary Romance

Walker Gordon gets dumped by his rich, perfect, plastic heiress fiancée and has a wild, passionate, but drunken one night stand with business associate Trina Roberts, who harbors strong, secret feelings for him. Then he takes off for Paris oblivious to the fact that Trina is pregnant with his child.

Fast forward 15 months later, and Walker is back and working on the Bellagio, Inc. designer shoe account with Trina once again and is surprised to find that she has a 6
MaggieReadsRom
Jul 08, 2010 MaggieReadsRom rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
This book starts where book 1 ended: Walker Gordon being dumped at the altar. Walker was about to marry Brooke Tarantino; great-niece of the owners of Bellagio and Bellagio designed her wedding shoes. At the last minute Brooke decides to do the runaway bride-act and literally left the groom standing at the altar.

Trina Roberts, who works in the PR department at Bellagio's, has had a crush on Walker but he was off-limits because he was engaged.
After an alcohol-induced one-night-stand between the
Cris
Apr 20, 2016 Cris rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: moderno
Walker e a Trina tem um encontro e dormem juntos depois que ele levou um pé na bunda no dia do próprio casamento. Depois ele resolve sumir e passa um bom tempo na França até as coisas esfriarem. Enquanto isso, a Trina fica grávida, tem o bebê. Quando o Walker volta, todo pimpão, acha que dá para retomar o relacionamento, mas agora a Trina tem outras prioridades na vida.
O Walker sempre teve ojeriza de ser pai. Ele acha que ser um pai relapso e mau caráter está nos genes da família, e não pretend
Annette  Dahl "Old Vicarious Reader"
Good Read. Single unwed mom story with a fun twist. We first saw Walker Gordon in book 1. We didn’t see much of him, but enough to feel sorry for him. The story picks up where Walker left off in the previous book. We saw some of Trina as well, although she didn’t have much characterization in book 1. I felt like I knew them well enough so more character development wasn’t necessary.

The story didn't line up with the heroes character. (view spoiler)
Shelly
Jul 24, 2015 Shelly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
At first I really didn't like any of the characters. They were all selfish and annoying. As the book progressed though, I found myself liking them more. I liked how Walker and Trina took their relationship slow after their initial "hook-up." I did think the part with her ex-husband at the end was kind of pointless.
Jen Rothmeyer
I was not impressed with this book. As a former single parent, I only wish that it was so easy to get back together with your former fling. In addition, it seemed like all that drew these two back together was their sex life. Sadly, there is more to life than sex.
Desirée
May 04, 2017 Desirée rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Leído el 08/09/2011

Me gustó más que el primero

Argumento:
Trina Roberts, relaciones públicas de una importante empresa de zapatos, había cometido una locura al acostarse con un hombre al que acababa de dejar su novia, y, como resultado de aquella noche de salvaje pasión, se había quedado embarazada. Sabía que Walker Gordon no buscaba una relación permanente… al menos no con ella. Por eso cuando él aceptó un trabajo en el extranjero, Trina optó por no hablarle del embarazo.
Y ahora había vuelto… y h
Judy (Geeky Reading)
Aug 28, 2012 Judy (Geeky Reading) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
~4/5

[Read more at my blog, Geeky Reading!]

I’ve had this book on my shelf for a while, but never got around to reading it. I was expecting it to be cute, but not particularly amazing. So I was surprised to find how much I enjoyed it.

I liked Trina. She’s smart, and determined, but also a little frazzled, a new mother but devoted and a good one. I liked Walker, too. He’s a little afraid and in denial, but he’s a good guy, with a good heart, and he really cares about his family. When he finally real
Wyrdness
Almost a completely textbook perfect version of a "Secret Baby" and "Reluctant Father" Harlequin novel. I think it threw in just about ever cliche out there except for the alpha-jerk Billionaire [exotic sounding place] Tycoon. Maybe the lack of the jerk tycoon is why I liked it more than many other formulaic Harlequin novels, or maybe it was because my brain decided to randomly rewrite Trina's mother as the one from the Castle tv show so everything she said sounded less critical and mean and mor ...more
Sarah Eiseman
Feb 16, 2011 Sarah Eiseman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is my favorite Leann Banks book and one that I’ve read a few times already. It’s the second in a series about the Bellagio shoe corporation. The main character, Trina, ends up with an unexpected surprise when she hooks up with a former fiance of one of the Bellagio family members. Although I liked the other stories in this series, this one was the most heartwarming and funny of the three. Banks’s books tend to showcase single women as being able to take on the challenges they are faced ...more
Noco
Avevo adorato il precedente della serie e mi sembrava impossibile che questo potesse piacermi altrettanto. Oltretutto la trama e, soprattutto le prime pagine del libro non mi facevano certo ben sperare. Eppure...
dopo averlo iniziato, l'ho divorato. Uno sviluppo profondamente coinvolgente, per una trama che sulla carta mi attirava davvero poco: poche autrici riescono a convincermi con presupposti tanto lontani dai miei gusti.
Ho apprezzato sopratutto la filosofia che impernia tutta la storia e da
Roberta
Jan 27, 2012 Roberta rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, 2013
La serie Bellagio di Leanne Banks è ambientata in una multinazionale della scarpa da donna, la Bellagio Inc., appunto. Nel primo romanzo, Feet First (Cuore e cioccolato) Jenny Prillman, assistente di uno stilista della Bellagio, si ritrova a prendere il posto del suo responsabile e a disegnare le scarpe per il matrimonio (e l'ereditiera) dell'anno, Brooke Tarantino (nipote dei fondatori della Bellagio). In questo ruolo si ritrova a lavorare a stretto contatto con il suo capo, Mark Waterson. Un p ...more
❥ Azzurra
Molto carino anche questo libro della Banks, ma comunque non ai livelli di Cuore e cioccolato.
Jenny è Jenny e Trina non riesce ad arrivare alla sua dolcezza...anche se ha un buon aiutante in Maddie. ^_^
Ci sono però buone probabilità che riesca a recuperare con il prossimo libro della serie che ha per protagonista Amelia...new entry di La felicità a piccoli passi. Amelia, infatti, mi sembra molto più simile (caratterialmente e anche fisicamente) a Jenny di quanto non sia Trina...e forse, se ben
Sam
Feb 19, 2013 Sam rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. I enjoyed how the author took book two of the Bellagio series and changed the main characters. In book one Marc and Jenny were the lead but in this book we see them as side characters. Trina and Walker are the main characters here and in book one they were on the side. It was wonderful seeing things through other characters eyes!
Melissa
Jun 20, 2008 Melissa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
I really enjoyed this book! It was the first one by Leanne Banks that I had read..
The main lady character has a one night stand, and what follows is a interesting story about her and her male friend.
Its funny in parts..and I plan on reading the next one in the series. There are 3 all together.
Underfoot is the 2nd in the series.
Mar
May 12, 2011 Mar rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting...... believable that one's had a crush on someone for ages and then can't or won't pass temptation. Found it odd though - in this day and time a man would adamantly deny paternity. Request a friggin' test and then go from there.

Bumpy road to 'bliss', but they try to wind their way through. Cute, but not great story.
Linda Hawk
Apr 05, 2014 Linda Hawk rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
#2 in the Bellagio series is just as fun as the first. When the Bellagio Shoe Company's Public Relations turns into a very public break up and the result of private relations become far too public you know the sparks are going to fly.

Leanne Banks brings humor to a humiliating situation and romance to the office.

A great way to laugh your way to romance.
Julie
Sep 12, 2013 Julie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What do you do when you end up pregnant after a drunken one-night stand and the guy has no intention of ever becoming a father? This is the dilemma that Trina has to face, juggling single-motherhood with work, when the father appears back on the scene. This was a fun read, even if the outcome was predictable from the word go! Would look for others in this series of books.
Lisa
May 20, 2015 Lisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is #2 in the Bellagio trilogy. It was cute but not as cute or fun as #1. They spent the whole book pushing each other away, rather than getting to know each other. The ending felt a little too pat; too quick an about face from their prior attitude.
Susan Burris
Within the first 10 pages I could have predicted everything that happened in the book. The characters are flat but likable. The story is silly but has a happy ending. Sometimes when life gets too stressful this kind of thing helps the littlest bit.
Caitlyn Rathof
Feb 07, 2011 Caitlyn Rathof rated it it was amazing
This would actually be one of my favorite books ever. It has real life situations and it was very fun to read. I wouldnt recommend it to children under 14 though due to its sexual content but its a great book to read for old teens and adults :)
Joyce
Sep 23, 2012 Joyce rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a really really good book. The plot was direct and to the point, it moved at a fast pace and I was turning pages like crazy to see what was going to happen next. A real must read for those romantic type persons. :) (ME!) Guess I live in the fantasy world of happily ever after :)
Natalija
I thought I would enjoy this book more than the 1st one in this series. Maybe my expectations were too high, but I found it a bit boring. Yes, at the beginning I was intrigued by this couple. I expected sparkles to fly, passion to boil ... Instead it was more about motherhood & parenting.
Heather
Mar 02, 2011 Heather rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This is a fun series - I read the first two books awhile ago, and am going back to find the rest of the series now. They're all about talented and independent women working in corporate America, building careers, and finding Mr. Right.
Crystal
Oct 10, 2009 Crystal rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Easy read...but too predictable for me.
Anto64
Feb 11, 2014 Anto64 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stelline e mezzo.
Sara
Mar 29, 2008 Sara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a cute story. I loved seeing the transformation in Walker. It's also obvious that Leanne is a Mom because of the way she describes certain events.
Kris
Sep 18, 2008 Kris rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book but not as much as the first or the third one in the series. I enjoyed how she intertwined the first book in this one.
Angie
Sep 01, 2012 Angie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love the series
  • Everything's Coming Up Rosie
  • Blame It on Chocolate
  • The Thrill of It All
  • A New Attitude
  • The Inconvenient Marriage of Charlotte Beck (Women of the West,#3)
  • Some Like to Shock (Daring Duchesses, #2)
  • And Then He Kissed Me
  • Home to Stay
  • Cross My Heart (Ty & Hunter #1)
  • Crazy For Love
  • Seduced by the Scoundrel (Mills & Boon Historical) (Danger & Desire, Book 2)
  • The Last Cahill Cowboy (Cahill Cowboys, #4)
  • The Cowboy's Homecoming (The Cowboy Series, #8)
  • Skintight (Showgirls #1)
  • Hot Dish
  • She's No Angel
  • Scandalous
  • From Neighbors...to Newlyweds?
Leanne Banks was born on 14 May 1959 in Roanoke, Virginia, USA. She holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology, which she claims she can only use on fictional characters. When her first book was published in 1991, she used the money from her advance to take her family to Disney World.

Leanne is known for telling a story with strong emotion, characters with whom everyone can relate, a kick of hot sensua
More about Leanne Banks...

Bellagio (3 books)
  • Feet First (Bellagio, #1)
  • Footloose (Bellagio, #3)