Start by marking “Sienna the Saturday Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Fun Day Fairies, #6)” as Want to Read:
Sienna the Saturday Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Fun Day Fairies, #6)

Sienna the Saturday Fairy (Rainbow Magic #41)

No fun in Fairyland?

The Fun Day Fairies are each responsible for adding spunk and sparkle to one day of the week! But when Jack Frost steals their magic, they need Rachel and Kirsty's help. Without the fairies' special flags, every day of the week will be gloomy and glum.

Rachel and Kirsty are going to be in a fashion show, but it won't be much fun without Sienna the S

Library Binding, 67 pages
Published August 1st 2008 by Turtleback (first published September 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Sienna the Saturday Fairy, please sign up.

Katie You guys are all wrong if you would just take a step in jack frost shoes you would see that the fairy queen is in the wrong. Jack frost is just being…moreYou guys are all wrong if you would just take a step in jack frost shoes you would see that the fairy queen is in the wrong. Jack frost is just being friendly in the only way he knows how. (less)

Matthew Hodge
My six-year-old daughter loves these books - which are craftily set up with a formula that the writer can repeat in each one. It's not great literature, but I dare anyone with a daughter under the age of 10 not to have encountered at least one of these...
Sheana
Aug 07, 2008 Sheana rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I dont Know!!!!!!!!!
Kathryn Boyle
I chose to read this book as I remember some of the young girls in my previous class enjoyed reading books from the rainbow magic series.

Sienna the Saturday fairy is about two girls, Kirsty and Rachel who are modelling in a fashion show. The girls are worried as the crowd seems to find the show rather boring and they ask for some help from their friends, the fairies, to put some sparkle into the show.

A goblin tries to ruin the show by stealing a flag and by dressing up in one of the outfits. Sie
Dolly
Nov 07, 2010 Dolly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children who are starting to read chapter books
This is the sixth of seven books in the Fun Day Fairies series by the group of authors who go by the name Daisy Meadows. It's a fun series, especially for young girls who are starting to read chapter books. This story features a fashion show and it was very entertaining for our little fashionista. Our oldest is addicted!

March 2012 update: our youngest is now immersing herself in this series and is reading them very quickly, too. As inane as I thought they were, I love that this series is making
Cecelia
Sep 19, 2015 Cecelia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In Sienna the Saturday Fairy, Rachel and Kristy are picked to be models in a fashion show. When Kristy puts on her scarf, she notices that it's Felicity's flag. When Rachel goes to get her gloves, and leaves her outfit behind, a goblin steals it and puts it on. He walks down the aisle with Kristy instead, and tries to grab her scarf. Kristy dodges away but another goblin comes out from under the runway and grabs it. Rachel and Kristy get it back with Sienna's help. Sienna was in one of Rachel's ...more
Alyssa
Apr 06, 2014 Alyssa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this book was good. I wanted to read this book because my favorite day of the week is Saturday so I thought I would really like this book. My favorite part was that it was taking place at a fashion show and instead of Rachel and Kristy, It was Goblin and Kristy on the catwalk.
$hanel
Mar 19, 2010 $hanel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Its Saturday and there are only two fairies left for Rachel and Kirsty to find. When the two girls go to a fashion show they discover Sienna the saturday fairy and wonder if they can help her find her flag in time before Jack Frost`s evil green goblins do. ...more
Andrea
My daughter just started reading it out loud to me. It's not the kind of book I would normally read, but my daughter loves this series.
Angela Barakat
I read this with my daughter.
Carrie
Sep 29, 2014 Carrie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another five star book according to Willow. I wish I can give this one 5 stars too she says."
Caroline Campion
This story is about how Kristy and Rachel are in a fashion show and a goblin dresses up in Rachel's outfit! And then try's to steal the ribbon from Kristy.
Ella
Ella rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2010
Chinwe
Chinwe rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2014
Caitlin Kelly
Caitlin Kelly rated it liked it
Jul 24, 2012
KJ Rude
KJ Rude rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2012
Madeleine
Madeleine rated it it was ok
Mar 11, 2012
Icequeen
Icequeen rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2014
Paulia
Paulia rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2014
Leanne
Leanne rated it really liked it
Dec 04, 2013
Nuha
Nuha rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2011
Katrina
Katrina rated it did not like it
Mar 12, 2013
Mackenzie
Mackenzie rated it really liked it
Oct 07, 2012
Cana
Cana rated it really liked it
May 09, 2010
tori campbell
tori campbell rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2015
E R
E R rated it liked it
Jan 23, 2013
Rylee
Rylee rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2011
Serena
Serena rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2014
Katie
Katie rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2013
Carissa
Carissa rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2013
Louis Akporji
Louis Akporji rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2017
UEL Primary PGCE ...: Book Review 4 - Sienna the Saturday Fairy 1 3 Aug 12, 2014 08:00AM
  • The Magic Spell (My Secret Unicorn, #1)
  • Emily Eyefinger (Emily Eyefinger, #1)
  • A Summer Spell (Magic Kitten, #1)
  • Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #12)
  • Cam Jansen and the Valentine Baby Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #25)
  • The Lost Locket (Nancy Drew: Notebooks, #2)
  • A Dream Come True (Magic Pony, #1)
  • Princess Alice and the Glass Slipper (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #4)
  • The Littles Give A Party
  • Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy Sees the Future
  • Just Grace and the Terrible Tutu (Just Grace, #6)
  • Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record (Ivy and Bean, #3)
  • The Election-Day Disaster (Capital Mysteries #10)
  • Secrets Of Deltora
  • Betsy and Billy
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...

Rainbow Magic (1 - 10 of 215 books)
  • Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1)
  • Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2)
  • Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)
  • Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4)
  • Sky The Blue Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #5)
  • Inky The Indigo Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #6)
  • Heather The Violet Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #7)
  • Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1)
  • Abigail The Breeze Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #9; Weather Fairies, #2)
  • Pearl The Cloud Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #10; Weather Fairies, #3)