Start by marking “Work Your Wardrobe: Gok's Gorgeous Guide To Style That Lasts” as Want to Read:
Work Your Wardrobe: Gok's Gorgeous Guide To Style That Lasts

Work Your Wardrobe: Gok's Gorgeous Guide To Style That Lasts

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  90 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Style supremo and every woman's best friend, Gok Wan knows how important it is for a woman to look and feel her best. In his fantastic new style bible Gok breathes new life into your existing wardrobe, showing you how to transform the basics we all have into a fabulous new look. You will love your look without breaking the bank balance.
Published September 1st 2009 by HarperCollins Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Work Your Wardrobe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Work Your Wardrobe

Ally
Oct 16, 2010 Ally rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2010

"I am fabulous and deserve to look this good." Is Goks mantra for every woman because he really thinks we're worth it.

Gok Wan is a style supremo and every woman'
Gina
Needs less pictures of him and more pictures of the items of clothing he is talking about
Janine Fenton
A quick read with some good tips. It is mostly common since.
Elizabeth
Good information and ideas to put together
Sue
Good pointers and easy to dip into.
Sanna
An okay book, which gave me some ideas. I can see why someone might find his writing style annoying. I think the book needs less pictures of him and more of the clothes he's talking about.
Philippa
I think Gok Wan is a wonderful person who always comes across as very genuine and wanting to help people who have trouble with their image, style and self esteem. He has a vibrant personality that just shines on the screen and the page. I found this book really useful to get ideas for wardrobe basics and things I could invest in to update my look. Worth a flick through at the library if nothing else, definitely!
Emily
As a Gok Wan fan I think this book is amazing! It really helps to show you how to match various outfits together and to find out key pieces of clothing or your wardrobe but also gives you tips with accesories, make up and hair. Anyone who wants some advice on what new clothes to buy should read this book!:D
Tracey  Wilde
He does advocate style that lasts and most of the outfits in this book are classic and normal everyday wear but he shows you how to use them as a base and incorporate them into the latest fashion trends without busting your budget !
Siobhan O' Sullivan
not worth the buy. Gok comes across as really annoying in books and ok on tv.... weird!!
Soňa
love it, thank you Gok as usually brilliant point of view on how to dress :D
Summer
Cool book great fashion tips.
Adele McVay
I LOVE Gok Wan!
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Annika Lee
Annika Lee is currently reading it
Jul 11, 2015
Wanda Presley
Wanda Presley marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Jurgita Žvybaitė
Jurgita Žvybaitė marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Sara
Sara added it
Aug 02, 2015
Runny
Runny added it
Mar 13, 2015
Devon Spence
Devon Spence is currently reading it
Jan 28, 2015
Darcey
Darcey added it
Dec 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Through Thick and Thin: My Autobiography Gok Cooks Chinese How to Dress How To Look Good Naked Gok's Wok