Work Your Wardrobe: Gok's Gorgeous Guide To Style That Lasts

Work Your Wardrobe: Gok's Gorgeous Guide To Style That Lasts

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  82 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Style supremo and every woman's best friend, Gok Wan knows how important it is for a woman to look and feel her best. In his fantastic new style bible Gok breathes new life into your existing wardrobe, showing you how to transform the basics we all have into a fabulous new look. You will love your look without breaking the bank balance.
Published September 1st 2009 by HarperCollins Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Work Your Wardrobe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Work Your Wardrobe

Ally
Oct 16, 2010 Ally rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2010

"I am fabulous and deserve to look this good." Is Goks mantra for every woman because he really thinks we're worth it.

Gok Wan is a style supremo and every woman'...more
Gina
Needs less pictures of him and more pictures of the items of clothing he is talking about
Janine Fenton
A quick read with some good tips. It is mostly common since.
Elizabeth
Good information and ideas to put together
Philippa
I think Gok Wan is a wonderful person who always comes across as very genuine and wanting to help people who have trouble with their image, style and self esteem. He has a vibrant personality that just shines on the screen and the page. I found this book really useful to get ideas for wardrobe basics and things I could invest in to update my look. Worth a flick through at the library if nothing else, definitely!
Emily
As a Gok Wan fan I think this book is amazing! It really helps to show you how to match various outfits together and to find out key pieces of clothing or your wardrobe but also gives you tips with accesories, make up and hair. Anyone who wants some advice on what new clothes to buy should read this book!:D
Tracey  Wilde
He does advocate style that lasts and most of the outfits in this book are classic and normal everyday wear but he shows you how to use them as a base and incorporate them into the latest fashion trends without busting your budget !
Siobhan O' Sullivan
not worth the buy. Gok comes across as really annoying in books and ok on tv.... weird!!
Soňa
love it, thank you Gok as usually brilliant point of view on how to dress :D
Summer
Cool book great fashion tips.
Adele McVay
I LOVE Gok Wan!
Savannah2058
Savannah2058 marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Kate
Kate is currently reading it
Apr 15, 2014
Tilly Jeanette
Tilly Jeanette marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Mandy
Mandy added it
Mar 30, 2014
Niki
Niki marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Through Thick and Thin: My Autobiography Gok Cooks Chinese How to Dress How To Look Good Naked Gok's Wok: Fast, Fresh, Healthy Asian Recipes