Start by marking “Happy Easter, Curious George” as Want to Read:
Happy Easter, Curious George

Happy Easter, Curious George

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Happy Easter, Curious George is a winning holiday story based on H. A. and Margret Rey’s popular primate and painted in the original watercolor and charcoal style. One fine Easter morning, George and the man with the yellow hat head to the park. George can’t help but join in the fun when he sees children dyeing Easter eggs . . . but what’s that man doing with their prized...more
Published February 15th 2010 by HMH Books for Young Readers (first published 2010)

Sarah Adamson
This is a fairly traditional old style Curious George book but focusing on Easter! George goes to the local park and joins in an egg hunt, egg colouring and petting baby rabbits. Fun, gentle but as with all CG, a little dated in places including the awful fact that George is not a monkey - he is actually a chimpanzee - no tail!
Margaret
Mar 31, 2013 Margaret rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Margaret by: Lynne
What a cute book to share for Easter traditions. This is one that I would use all spring beyond just Easter. While there is the Easter Bunny which George gets to see, there are also the eggs. Learn and experience with George the tradition of dyed eggs and the hunt. While this is not a Christian specific book it is family friendly, holiday filled with traditions from childhood past and present.

There is also a great page dealing with the mixture of colors from primary to secondary. I love that int...more
Amy Bell
My daughter loves Curious George. She especially loves finding Hundley on all the pages, which I think is pretty good for a 22 month old:)
Stacy
The man in the yellow hat takes George to the park on Easter. George gets into mischief like always yet he means well.
Robert
Fritz selected this for his bedtime story this evening. This is typical Curious George. I have never figured out why the man with the yellow hat has a pet monkey. Nor have I come to understand how he is permitted to take the monkey out and about as he does.

They go to the park today where all the children are dying eggs, having an egg hunt, etc. George let's the Easter bunny out of his pen. George gathers all the eggs. But because he "finds" the rabbit, George is heralded. Eh.

There are pretty sti...more
Finn Pennekamp
My Uncle Pabby sent me this book and I love it! I had no idea there is such a thing as Easter, where you play in the park and pet bunnies and find colored eggs filled with candy! That sounds like the greatest holiday ever! And plus, EVERYTHING is better with monkeys!
Kristin Fletcher-spear
lots of fun. A little bit of old style of writing.

but still cute. One question though. Curious george doesn't have a tail, doesn't that make him an ape? They kkept calling him a monkey.
Cheryl
Supercute! George the monkey is up to his usual mischief at the town's Easter egg hunt. My four-year-old laughed at George's antics and really liked this story!
Amanda Packer
cute book for Easter!
Jaime
Cute children's book!
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Tony Petry
Tony Petry marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Dan
Dan added it
Jul 10, 2014
Joshua
Joshua marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Kristi
Kristi added it
Jul 04, 2014
Deidra
Deidra added it
May 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Margret Elizabeth Rey (May 16, 1906 – December 21, 1996), born Margarete Elisabeth Waldstein, was (with her husband H. A. Rey), the co-author and illustrator of children's books, best known for their Curious George

Although she was born in Germany, she fled to Brazil early in her life to escape Nazism. While there, she met her future husband Hans (who was a salesman and also from Germany). They mar...more
More about Margret Rey...
The Complete Adventures of Curious George Curious George Goes to the Hospital Curious George Visits the Library Curious George Visits the Zoo Curious George Flies a Kite