Start by marking “Aventuras de Sherlock Holmes” as Want to Read:

Escandalo en Bohemia --
Liga de los pelirrojos --
Caso de identidad.
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published March 1st 2002 by Yoyo Music USA Inc (first published 1892)

To ask other readers questions about Aventuras de Sherlock Holmes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aventuras de Sherlock Holmes

Gabriel Gutierrez
Sep 17, 2012 Gabriel Gutierrez rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Mysterious readers
Recommended to Gabriel by: myself
Mandy
For some reason, this was the only "fun" book I felt like reading while I was studying for my qualifying exams last summer, and I didn't even like it that much! I'm half ashamed to admit it, but I'd rather watch Sherlock.
Dony Grayman
Edición argentina impresa en España.
Winter  Sophia Rose
Excellent Book, Worth Reading!
Lansy
¿Por qué son tan geniales Holmes y Watson?
A pesar de que el libro se hace corto, gracias a las películas y las series posteriores, consiguen que el libro se disfrute más aún.
Paul
I liked the format of this. Having lots of short stories was particularly good for reading. It was quite easy to read a story at a time. At the same time, the stories contained enough to be enjoyable.

I really liked the older style language. The politeness, courtesy and simplicity of older times was really refreshing. Whilst there are a few terms we just don't use anymore, the books have aged well.

I'll certainly be reading some more Sir Arthur Conan Doyle books.
Rachel
Oh, how I devoured the mysteries of the great thinker, Sherlock Holmes! I loved following along with his logical thought processes. Re-read this collection over and over as a girl. Childhood favorite.
Martha
Sherlock Holmes is amazing!!!! The mysteries are so weird and you'd never think they could be solved. It's fun trying to figure out how the crime was committed.

This is a really good short read because each mystery is only about 40-50 pages long.
Kara
What fantasict magic Sir Arthur created with this book. I loved listening to the audio, something about having the British accent read to me the ultimate in British Lit. Wonderful!
Colleen
Absolutely enthralling. On a few of the stories, I could even solve a bit of the mystery myself!
Tasha
I loved it! Awesome Sherlock cases as well as you get to know the character better.
Miss
Listening to a Libri-vox reading of these short stories.
They're actually quite humorous!
Rachel
Concise and clever cases to read. The lovely Sherlock Holmes you would expect!
Raejean
Sherlock Holmes isn't my favorite detective, but I'm glad I read these stories.
José
Jul 23, 2013 José marked it as anexo-ao-gabinete  ·  review of another edition
K
Ian
Ian marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Basem
Basem is currently reading it
Jul 23, 2015
Ahmad Hassan
Ahmad Hassan marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Je74393
Je74393 marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Ruifeng Han
Ruifeng Han is currently reading it
Jun 17, 2015
Leigh
Leigh added it
Jun 16, 2015
Juan León
Juan León marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Nate VanBuskirk
Nate VanBuskirk marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Marcie
Marcie is currently reading it
Jun 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Handbook to Life in Ancient Rome
  • Shaping Seattle Architecture: A Historical Guide to the Architects, Second Edition
  • Dead Languages
  • English Grammar for Students of German: The Study Guide for Those Learning German
  • Profiles in Courage for Our Time
  • Under The Eye of the Clock
  • Happy to Be Here
  • The Children's Homer: The Adventures of Odysseus and the Tale of Troy
  • The Little Mermaid and Other Tales
  • The Age of Louis XIV (The Story of Civilization, #8)
  • The Divided Mind: The Epidemic of Mindbody Disorders
  • Elementary Differential Equations (Seventh Edition)
  • The Geeks' Guide to World Domination: Be Afraid, Beautiful People
  • Introduction to Logic
Arthur Conan Doyle was born the third of ten siblings on 22 May 1859 in Edinburgh, Scotland. His father, Charles Altamont Doyle, was born in England of Irish descent, and his mother, born Mary Foley, was Irish. They were married in 1855.

Although he is now referred to as "Conan Doyle", the origin of this compound surname (if that is how he meant it to be understood) is uncertain. His baptism record
More about Arthur Conan Doyle...
A Study in Scarlet  (Sherlock Holmes, #1) The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock Holmes, #3) The Hound of the Baskervilles (Sherlock Holmes, #5) The Complete Sherlock Holmes The Complete Sherlock Holmes, Vol 2