The Organic Gardener's Handbook of Natural Pest and Disease Control: A Complete Guide to Maintaining a Healthy Garden and Yard the Earth-Friendly Way

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  4 reviews
With growing consumer awareness about the dangers of garden chemicals, turn to The Organic Gardener’s Handbook of Natural Pest and Disease Control as the most reliable and comprehensive guide on the garden shelf. Rodale has been the category leader in organic methods for decades, and this thoroughly updated edition features the latest science-based recommendations for batt...more
Published February 1st 2010 by Rodale Press (first published 2010)

Be the first to ask a question about The Organic Gardener's Handbook of Natural Pest and Disease Control

Andrea Bleho
I really like this book. I found it very comprehensive and informative. I also like that it gave cultivars that were disease resistant if you have a reoccurring problem. This is one for the book shelf and a go to for answers
Amber
Awesome book full of useful information. It takes awhile to read and process the information. I borrowed it through my local library but it would be worth buying to have the wealth of information handy.
Don't look at this book while eating. Too many pictures of bugs. I only used it to look up a few problems I've encountered. I liked how easy it was to use and how thorough the information was.
Michele Hoover
This is a great resource for organic homesteaders. Great info about common pests and diseases with photos of all and info for several organic options for treating the problem.
Megan W
Megan W marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Ignacio Rios Jr
Ignacio Rios Jr marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
K.O.
K.O. marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Haing Try
Haing Try marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Susan Chambless
Susan Chambless marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Jamie Balesteri
Jamie Balesteri marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Karen R
Karen R marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Raven
Raven marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Nesseroni
Nesseroni marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Elizabeth B
Elizabeth B marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Mvero
Mvero marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Candy Wyman
Candy Wyman marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
The Organic Gardener's Handbook of Natural Insect and Disease Control: A Complete Problem-Solving Guide to Keeping Your Garden and Yard Healthy Without Chemicals Rodale's Ultimate Encyclopedia of Organic Gardening: The Indispensable Green Resource for Every Gardener Rodale's Vegetable Garden Problem Solver: The Best and Latest Advice for Beating Pests, Diseases, and Weeds and Staying a Step Ahead of Trouble in the Garden Vegetable Gardening: From Planting to Picking - The Complete Guide to Creating aBountiful Garden Shameless Shortcuts: 1,027 Tips and Techniques That Help You Save Time, Save Money, and Save Work Every Day!