Start by marking “Jedi in Training” as Want to Read:
Jedi in Training

Jedi in Training (Star Wars DK Readers - Level 2)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  10 reviews
In"Star Wars: The Clone Wars Reader Level 2: Jedi In Training" Anakin's new Padawan learner is young, brash...and a girl! But more than a match for any battle droids.
(c) 2008 Lucasfilm Ltd. (R) & TM
Published July 1st 2009 by Turtleback Books

To ask other readers questions about Jedi in Training, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jedi in Training

A book that any child will love, but any adult, that isn't a star wars fan, will loathe. I'm a very good reader and am great at multi-tasking, so it was no big surprise to find myself halfway through the book, reading it to my son, and my mind miles away. I tried to pay attention in the beginning. Really I did. But quick scene changes, abrupt action transitions, paired with all the names I couldn't pronounce, had me utterly bored. I read the thing rather quickly while I mentally added a few item ...more
An excellent book for the beginning reader, it also contains one of life’s most valuable lessons

This book is an excellent one for beginning readers and includes a strong message for female readers. Ahsoka Tano is a Jedi in training during the fury of the Clone Wars. While Ahsoka may not be human, she is humanoid and unquestionably female. The line from “The Empire Strikes Back” uttered by Yoda, “Judge me by my size do you?” immediately comes to mind. With the force as her ally, the female Jedi
Ty O'Brien
Sarah Adamson
A fun book for fans of the show but really not a level 2 book. Complex sentences and words.
Gage Arendsen
I like this book because there is alot of interesting things in it. I would definitly recomend this to a friend unless they dont like Star Wars the Clone wars. I also like this book because it has alot of pichers of a character of who I like. I would recomend this book to a friend also to a friend because it's a fun book to lern about the Clone wars cartoon.
Hard for me to rate these...I can't even pronounce the names...all i know is that the girls love to have these read to them. appealing to boys as well, i would guess. this title focuses on Ahsoka, Anakin's Padawan.
Terri Pray
A basic book about the Jedi Padawan, Ashoka. Taken from the Clone Wars show on Cartoon Network, as are the illustrations.

Jack managed most of the story without help, and loved reading about Ashoka.
a small part of the clone war series for young fans and lovers of the stories
Josh Luis
Josh Luis marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Mrs Grande
Mrs Grande marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Jacob added it
Jun 20, 2015
Jamie added it
Jun 15, 2015
Kristy added it
May 28, 2015
Joe marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Paige Yan
Paige Yan marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Nika marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Neveen H. Badr
Neveen H. Badr marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Star Wars DK Readers - Level 2 (9 books)
  • Star Wars: R2-D2 and Friends
  • DK Readers L2: Star Wars: The Adventures of Han Solo
  • Star Wars: A Queen's Diary
  • Star Wars: Journey Through Space
  • Star Wars: Join The Rebels (DK Readers Level 2)
  • Star Wars: Clone Troopers in Action
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Stand aside - Bounty Hunters!
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Anakin in Action! (DK Readers Level 2)