Signed, Sealed & Delivered

Signed, Sealed & Delivered

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  299 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Alana Simmons is obsessed. She had a number of ho-hum frustrating experiences with BDSM. They've whetted her appetite, leaving her hungry, wanting more, needing more. So, with her usual determination, she seeks ultimate experience with reclusive trainer Sir Ethan Kendall. Alana's persistence intrigues Ethan. She'll get more than she bargains for if she comes to England, Et...more
Published April 21st 2008 by Total-E-Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Signed, Sealed & Delivered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Signed, Sealed & Delivered

Alba  BookPics
a hell of a ride...If you have blood pressure problems or heart stuff going on->>DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES READ THIS BOOK...if you don't....then you're all set^^
Nancy L
Nice story, easy to follow. Alana was forced to re-evaluate what she wanted by both Ethan and Thomas. The writing and characters kept me engaged in the story.
Would have loved to get to know the characters a little more, but well written and smoking hot.
Mistress of the Dark Path
The beginning starts Alana, the main character, just arriving in England to meet with Ethan, the master Dom that has reluctantly agreed to train her. He has refrained from it in recent years for personal reasons, but Alana insisted that only he could help her. From the airport to the end of the story, she battles with the demands he places on her as a submissive. No aspect of her life is left untouched by his control.

There are other secondary characters under Ethan's employ that play important r...more
 Sara
I almost didn't read this one, as I hate watching a pushy sub desperate to be trained by a particular master get turned down by him before he relents, but this book starts after all that is done, when they just begin the actual training together.

Very hot, well-done. He's a bit too perfect, but lust inducing. Loved Thomas as well. As with nearly everyone else, I loathed the ending. You could just cut out the last 10 or so pages and have a much better story; it felt like it was slapped on there a...more
Jane
I usually really enjoy Sierra Cartwrights books, unfortunately, for me personally I thought this one was just a little too out there and unusual for the lifestyle. It just didn't fit with me. It was really well written, and the characters well formed, but the storyline I thought led a little too much to be desired. Just my humble opinion. I will still be reading more of Ms. Cartwrights books in the future though, she is a fantastic author. I'm really sorry I just didn't like this one over much.
Jan
I liked the interaction between Alana and Eric. Thomas and Alana were great together. I would have given it 5, if there wasn't the Eric and Thomas D/s scenes in the book. Love a dominate male but don't like a submissive male. More of a fan of M/f dynamic rather than a M/f/m situation.
Barbie
The main reason I couldn't like this book was because I didn't like Alana...at all! At no point through the whole book could I find it in me to like her. I liked Ethan. I liked Thomas. I didn't like them with Alana.
TJ
I'd have been more inclined to give this one 4.5 stars (if I could) for the way it handled the emotional aspects. They are too often overlooked or glossed over in this genre.
It's been a while since I read this book, but I enjoyed it. My rating probably would have been between a 3.5-4 but could definitely recommend it.
Andrea
I think, I would love more about the assistant, too. Such a good book, I think I'm sure I'll go back and read it again!
Karyn
I enjoyed the story but the ending felt really rushed to me.
Texas
very hot.. Ethan, Thomas and Celia
setting in England
Charlene
Would have been better without Celia.
Nina Pilkington
Nina Pilkington marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Kegan
Kegan marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Corinne
Corinne marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
  • Sweet Vibrations (Tygers, #1)
  • Pushing Limits (Bondage Ranch, #2)
  • Protégée (Freedom Bound, #1)
  • Submissive Beauty
  • Imprinted
  • No Holds Barred
  • Owning Wednesday
  • Sinful Treats (Club Velvet Ice, #1)
  • Training Amy (BDSM Erotica)
  • Safeword Rainbow (Safeword, #1)
  • Three to Tango
  • Learning to Drown
  • Blushing Violet
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Ragged Edge (Body Masters, #1)
  • Friday Afternoon
  • The Auction
Born in Northern England and raised in the Wild West, Sierra Cartwright pens book that are as untamed as the Rockies she calls home.

She's an award-winning, multi-published writer who wrote her first book at age nine and hasn't stopped since.
Sierra invites you to share the complex journey of love and desire, of surrender and commitment. Her own journey has taught her that trusting takes guts and co...more
More about Sierra Cartwright...
Doms of Dark Haven (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #1.5) Doms of Dark Haven 2: Western Nights (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #2.5) With This Collar (Mastered, #1) On His Terms (Mastered #2) Danger Zone (Hawkeye, #1)