Start by marking “The Cheating Curve” as Want to Read:
The Cheating Curve

The Cheating Curve

3.41  ·  Rating Details  ·  102 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
In this dazzling and bold debut that cuts to the heart of modern relationships, Renfroe introduces two thirty-something best friends, each dealing with a different side of infidelity.
Published April 1st 2010 by Dafina

To ask other readers questions about The Cheating Curve, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cheating Curve

Book Fiend
Jul 19, 2010 Book Fiend rated it really liked it
Another very good read again quite slow coming, and aftetr the forst chapter i did put it down for a week or so dissapointed that i'd wasted my time even takin it out of the library but i ws definitly suprised on ma second attempt to complete the book that it became very interesting. This explores infidelity in the eyes of the cheat and the victim of cheating, male and female which i was very suprised at actually because women cheating isn't an idea that is explored as much as men cheating. this ...more
Rachel
Jun 16, 2011 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Good book. In the discussion package it brought up an interesting question. Why do women forgive cheating easier than man. We can learn a lot from men sometimes. When it isn't right ..let it go.
Rena
May 08, 2014 Rena rated it really liked it
With cheating becoming a par for the course (ie. Tiger Woods) with rich, successful men, The Cheating Curve touches on the subject from male and female perspectives. It also follows best friends since childhood, Aminah Anderson and Langston “Lang” Rogers, as they navigate their marriages rife with infidelity.

Aminah is the doting wife to top producer, Fame, who can’t seem to keep his manhood in his pants. He gets off on the power he wields to do what he wants, especially because Aminah puts with
Cara
Feb 16, 2012 Cara rated it it was ok
Toni
Jul 01, 2016 Toni rated it really liked it
This book made for a quick read: the plot progressed at a relatively steady rate and I enjoyed the author's writing style, including her word choice. The setting, dialogue, and other details made the story relatable. I agree with another reader that the references to high-end material items became a bit excessive. One of the main characters became a bit intolerable after a while and I did not care for the open-ended conclusion. I would read another book by this author.
Rickeya
May 23, 2015 Rickeya rated it it was amazing
Slow in the beginning but good in the end !
Vi Louise
Sep 04, 2015 Vi Louise rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio, aa-fiction
Cute story - good reader
Kesh
Dec 29, 2013 Kesh rated it really liked it
There were parts that were extremely slow, but moving to the late middle was where it really heated up. I enjoyed the discussions on infidelity and the reference to some notable people in our history. I can't say I would read it again, but it is definitely a novel that would open ladies, and some men, up into having very lengthy discussions on monogamy and infidelity.
Linda Boyd
I liked this book okay, the book is about 2 girlfriends, both married, one of them has a cheating husband, which she overlooks for years until she finally gets fed up and does something about it. And the other girlfriend cheats on her husband. This book seems to reflect real life experiences, and how some people may handle cheating spouses.
Lori
Mar 29, 2013 Lori rated it liked it
Never read a book with so much reference to name brand high-end earthly possessions. Was really over the top and brought such a picture of materialism into the story. Was any of it really about love or just possessions and spoiled lifestyle???
M.C. Walker
Aug 04, 2011 M.C. Walker rated it did not like it
I could not finish this book. This was a really hard read. I could not get pass chapter three. From beginning to end the writer drops so many names, places, and details that i found it hard to grasp the idenity of the characters.
Daphne'
Jul 02, 2010 Daphne' rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. It was an easy quick read. I liked that it was close to reality as to how people deal with relationships, friendships, and cheating. I also liked that it wasn't a fairytale happy ending.
SlimmGoodie
Dec 10, 2012 SlimmGoodie rated it really liked it
This was a fast and easy read for me, I really enjoyed it! I liked this because it also gave a different perspective on cheating and how it affected these ladies friendship.
Rushbug23
Jun 04, 2012 Rushbug23 rated it liked it
I can't quite remember what all happened in this book but I know I read it or listened to it (audiobook) But I think I thought it to be allllright.
Rhonda Jackson
Apr 09, 2013 Rhonda Jackson rated it really liked it
Quite insightful. Read in one evening. Renfroe really did her research on this subject.
Shamele
Mar 07, 2011 Shamele rated it really liked it
Good book....easy read!
Msbossy
Aug 02, 2010 Msbossy rated it liked it
It was alright....
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
LaShona Duhe
LaShona Duhe marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2016
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2016
Charlotte Gooding
Charlotte Gooding marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Alain
Alain added it
Jul 04, 2016
Shannon B
Shannon B marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2016
Ztyu
Ztyu marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Leigh
Leigh marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Cheree Martin
Cheree Martin rated it did not like it
Jun 09, 2016
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2016
Ellowyn
Ellowyn marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2016
  • The Grail King (Druids of Avalon, #2)
  • Flirting with Temptation
  • The Devil She Knows (Devil, #6)
  • Amigoland
  • Made of Honor
  • Robin and Ruby
  • Our Little Secret
  • The Captive (Harlequin Blaze, #534)
  • Rock My World (Harlequin Blaze #215)
  • Petals From The Sky
  • When Twilight Comes (Mists of Fernhaven #1)
  • Faith (Virtue, #2)
  • Dating the Rebel Tycoon (The Kellys of Brisbane, #1)
  • Without Prejudice
  • Claimed By a Scottish Lord (Mystical Bliss, #2)
  • Dark Dreamer (Dark Vista, #1)
  • Frontier Courtship