Start by marking “The Cheating Curve” as Want to Read:
The Cheating Curve

The Cheating Curve

3.43 of 5 stars 3.43  ·  rating details  ·  83 ratings  ·  14 reviews
In this dazzling and bold debut that cuts to the heart of modern relationships, Renfroe introduces two thirty-something best friends, each dealing with a different side of infidelity.
Published April 1st 2010 by Dafina

To ask other readers questions about The Cheating Curve, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cheating Curve

Book Fiend
Another very good read again quite slow coming, and aftetr the forst chapter i did put it down for a week or so dissapointed that i'd wasted my time even takin it out of the library but i ws definitly suprised on ma second attempt to complete the book that it became very interesting. This explores infidelity in the eyes of the cheat and the victim of cheating, male and female which i was very suprised at actually because women cheating isn't an idea that is explored as much as men cheating. this ...more
Rachel
Good book. In the discussion package it brought up an interesting question. Why do women forgive cheating easier than man. We can learn a lot from men sometimes. When it isn't right ..let it go.
Rena
With cheating becoming a par for the course (ie. Tiger Woods) with rich, successful men, The Cheating Curve touches on the subject from male and female perspectives. It also follows best friends since childhood, Aminah Anderson and Langston “Lang” Rogers, as they navigate their marriages rife with infidelity.

Aminah is the doting wife to top producer, Fame, who can’t seem to keep his manhood in his pants. He gets off on the power he wields to do what he wants, especially because Aminah puts with
Cara
Kesh
There were parts that were extremely slow, but moving to the late middle was where it really heated up. I enjoyed the discussions on infidelity and the reference to some notable people in our history. I can't say I would read it again, but it is definitely a novel that would open ladies, and some men, up into having very lengthy discussions on monogamy and infidelity.
Linda Boyd
I liked this book okay, the book is about 2 girlfriends, both married, one of them has a cheating husband, which she overlooks for years until she finally gets fed up and does something about it. And the other girlfriend cheats on her husband. This book seems to reflect real life experiences, and how some people may handle cheating spouses.
Lori
Never read a book with so much reference to name brand high-end earthly possessions. Was really over the top and brought such a picture of materialism into the story. Was any of it really about love or just possessions and spoiled lifestyle???
M.C. Walker
I could not finish this book. This was a really hard read. I could not get pass chapter three. From beginning to end the writer drops so many names, places, and details that i found it hard to grasp the idenity of the characters.
Daphne'
I enjoyed this book. It was an easy quick read. I liked that it was close to reality as to how people deal with relationships, friendships, and cheating. I also liked that it wasn't a fairytale happy ending.
SlimmGoodie
This was a fast and easy read for me, I really enjoyed it! I liked this because it also gave a different perspective on cheating and how it affected these ladies friendship.
Rushbug23
I can't quite remember what all happened in this book but I know I read it or listened to it (audiobook) But I think I thought it to be allllright.
Rhonda Jackson
Quite insightful. Read in one evening. Renfroe really did her research on this subject.
Shamele
Good book....easy read!
Msbossy
It was alright....
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Jennifer Binkley
Jennifer Binkley marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Cheyenne Phillips
Cheyenne Phillips marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Johnda
Johnda marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Hannah Fold
Hannah Fold marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Shon
Shon marked it as to-read
K Nikki  Waden
K Nikki Waden marked it as to-read
Deidre
Deidre marked it as to-read
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Mary Wilson
Mary Wilson marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Lindy Adams brockman
Lindy Adams brockman marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Alison Moore
Alison Moore marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Grail King (Druids of Avalon, #2)
  • Flirting with Temptation
  • Amigoland
  • Made of Honor
  • Rock My World (Harlequin Blaze #215)
  • The Devil She Knows (Devil, #6)
  • The Captive (Harlequin Blaze, #534)
  • Dating the Rebel Tycoon (The Kellys of Brisbane, #1)
  • Ambushed! (McCalls' Montana #3)
  • Our Little Secret
  • Robin and Ruby
  • Petals From The Sky
  • Faith (Virtue, #2)
  • Dark Dreamer (Dark Vista, #1)
  • Claimed By a Scottish Lord (Mystical Bliss, #2)
  • The Sweetgum Ladies Knit for Love (Sweetgum Knit #2)
  • Frontier Courtship
  • In the Shadow of the Cypress
The Pleasure Principle Textured Tresses: The Ultimate Guide to Maintaining and Styling Natural Hair Textured Tresses: The Ultimate Guide to Maintaining and Styling Natural Hair Textured Tresses: The Ultimate Guide to Maintaining and Styling Natural Hair