Start by marking “Mia’s Return (Destiny’s Trinities, #2)” as Want to Read:
Mia’s Return (Destiny’s Trinities, #2)

Mia’s Return (Destiny's Trinities)

Mia's ReturnTeal CeaghBook 2 in the Destiny's Trinities series.Ten years ago, Alexander hungered for Mia Menendez and for a single day they had indulged that passion before tragedy struck. Now Mia is back, but she thinks Alexander died ten years ago and no man has been able to stir her heart since. The truth could kill her.Wyatt Whitacker, demon hunter, hates Alexander and ...more
Published November 25th 2009 by Ellora's Cave Publishing (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Mia’s Return, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mia’s Return

Laura Greenwood
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

Mia's Return is the second book of the Destiny's Trinities series, and is the sequel to Beth's Acceptance, which is the other review posted today. I received a copy of Mia's Return from Netgalley in exchange for my honest review.

Ten years ago, Mia learnt that Alex was dead, and yet she has run into him in modern day New York. Alex is still drawn to Mia, despite warnings from his fellow vampires, Zach and Diego, he still wants her. Dem
Susi
Dec 06, 2009 Susi rated it liked it
This is the second book in the Destinies Trinities series. The book starts a few month after the first and tells the story of Alex, Mia and Wyatt.
Alexander is an ex-small-time criminal turned vampire who's now fighting on the good side. His life changed drastically with him being turned to a vampire. He's now a successful businessman and a great fighter against the evil forces. He's a strong and unprejudiced character. He likes the way his live developed till he meets Mia again.

Mia is a girl com
Cassie
Oct 18, 2013 Cassie rated it liked it
2.5 Stars

A very nicely, written novella that I did enjoy reading, however there was just a few things I had some issue with story-wise.

First a run down of the plot, I'll try not to spoil anything. 10 years ago, Mia (then a young girl of 18) fell in love with Alex. Mia comes from a rough, sketchy family. (Trust me, when I say sketchy I MEAN uber sketchy!). Well, after a passionate and very intense night together, their love ended with swift, brutal end.

Now, I don't know about you but I do belie
Literary George (For Your Literary Pleasure Blog)
description

I was super excited at the beginning of this book. Alexander was having lucid sexual dreams and it appeared to be the start of a great supernatural romance read. But I think I have a problem with novellas. I got to the end of the book and was surprised - a positive - but I wasn't just surprised about the length. Unfortunately with short novellas is often hard to include any kind of character development or depth to relationships. Yet with Mia's Return I felt the most unsatisfied with a novella s
Laura Carson
* I received an ARC of this book through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review *

3 stars

Mia's Return is the second novella in the Destiny's Trinities series.

Mia has always loved Alexander, fantasized about his touch even before she was experienced enough to be touched. Alexander always kept his distance, Mia was too good for him. He got himself wrapped up in the criminal games that would put her at too much risk. Not to mention, her brother would have him killed for touching her. When his
Esther
Jan 30, 2016 Esther rated it it was ok
Jeannie Zelos
Oct 06, 2013 Jeannie Zelos rated it really liked it
Mia's Return. Book 2 of the Destiny's Trinities series. Tracy Cooper-Posey
Arc supplied via Netgalley

As with book one this is a novella and follows the same sort of format. There's Mia. A human, Alexander – the guy she had a huge crush on until he died ten years ago after a passionate encounter with her, and Wyatt – a demon hunter. He includes vampires as demons, and Alexander didn't die, he became a vampire!
The at work Mia spots him and runs after him....at the same time demons appear who seem
Eva Millien
Oct 14, 2013 Eva Millien rated it liked it
The second book in the Destiny’s Trinities series is a hot and sensual adventure.

Ten years ago, Alexander and Mia shared one day of exquisite passion and then tragedy struck. Now Mia’s back and she finds out that Alex isn’t dead but the truth may be more that she can handle. Wyatt is a demon hunter who hates vampires and when he saves Alex and Mia’s life he finds himself bonding to them.

The second book continues to be a fast paced and entertaining read from beginning to end with charismatic char
Carrie
Oct 07, 2013 Carrie rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013, calibre-library
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This is the second installment of the Destiny’s Trinities series and gives us more of the “trinity” we know and love. The book was filled with lots of sizzling hotness and action!

This story is a vampire/woman/hunter combination, which doesn’t just recreate the first installment with different characters. Here, Mia and Alexander have a steamy past that just won’t let either of them go. Before Alexander became a vampire, he was madly
Cathleen
Dec 27, 2015 Cathleen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: menage, hea, m-m
This is the best author for MMF. This is erotic and loving a the same time. This is a novella so it is fast paced which cuts down on the romance. Much of the story is the past of two characters.

My biggest complaint is the constant use of biblical profanity during sex. It made the intimate parts less sexy and pushed me out of the scene.

mature content, cliffhanger
Amyra
Oct 07, 2013 Amyra rated it it was ok
Shelves: netgalley
Qualitativamente molto peggiore del primo, i personaggi, soprattutto Wyatt, mancano di spessore. L'unica parte veramente interessate è il passato di Alex e Mia. Per il resto spero che l'ultima triade sia più interessante.

Si ringrazia NetGalley per la gentile preview.

Voto: 2 stelle
Shasha
Shasha rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2015
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2016
Beate
Beate rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2013
Dove
Dove rated it liked it
Nov 14, 2016
Debbie
Debbie rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2016
MJ
MJ rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2010
Heather
Heather rated it it was ok
Aug 31, 2014
Melanie
Melanie rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2013
Pam Collins
Pam Collins rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2016
Brooke.love
Brooke.love rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2016
S.l.
S.l. rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2015
Cathleen
Cathleen rated it it was ok
Dec 27, 2015
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2015
Valery Rhodes-Cournia
Valery Rhodes-Cournia rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2016
suzanne blanchette
suzanne blanchette rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2015
Becca
Becca rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2014
Helene
Helene rated it liked it
Nov 13, 2011
Tigercat
Tigercat rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2015
Willine
Willine rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I'm Teal Ceagh, writer of erotic urban fantasy and paranormal romances for Ellora's Cave.

My real name is Tracy Cooper-Posey and you can actually find me hanging out on my other Good Reads account under my real name (http://www.goodreads.com/TracyCooper-...) where I write erotic romantic suspense and erotic historical romances for Ellora's Cave as well.

About Teal Ceagh
****************

Teal Ceagh w
More about Teal Ceagh...

Destiny's Trinities (8 books)
  • Beth's Acceptance (Destiny's Trinities, #1)
  • Sera's Gift
  • Cora's Secret (Destiny's Trinities #4)
  • Zoe's Blockade (Destiny's Trinities Book 5)
  • Octavia's War (Destiny's Trinities Book 6)
  • Terra's Victory
  • The First Trinity (Destiny's Trinity #1-3)